stayed here at beginning of July. Hotel was clean well located and all staff very pleasant except
except the girl when we checked in. We were not given the room we booked and we felt she wasn't too bothered about it. We sorted it out the next day with someone else. Lots of sunbeds and space to chill out. Food was ok. Was Ramadan on our fourth day and was no problem. Food in tent was warm not hot and just ok. Ate in the Italian again ok portions quite small. Chinese just ok too.
We were on half board and felt we should have been told about being allowed to eat in the other restaurants (there were special menus for h b guests). I have been to Atlantis and Royal Mereidan and the food was much better there. We did enjoy our stay and always ate well but expected better for 5 *, but for the price we paid was good value. If you get good price go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful resort located on the white sands of Jumeirah Beach. Right in the middle of Jumeirah Beach residence 'Walk' with great shopping and dining options, surrounded by landscaped Gardens that boast more than 200 Palm Trees. A resort haven, which combines relaxation with accessibility, is perfect for all business travelers, honeymooners, families and holidaying guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Sheraton Dubai
- Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort & Towers
- Dubai Sheraton