Stayed here wit my father for 4 nights in the beginning of December. We had a junior suite, which was good and clean. The design in the room was not my taste, but everything looked ok, room was clean and we had a beautiful see view.
One of the very nice things of this hotel is that it has a direct entry to the beach (many hotels in the area have beach view, but no direct access) and if you walk out of the hotel you instantly get to the boulevard that is getting more and more popular (like everywhere in Dubai they still are still building here at the moment but that means it is only getting better...). Pool and garden are nice.
I think there are definately better looking and more fancy hotels in Dubai, but if you like a good location and direct access to the beach this would be a good pick.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful resort located on the white sands of Jumeirah Beach. Right in the middle of Jumeirah Beach residence 'Walk' with great shopping and dining options, surrounded by landscaped Gardens that boast more than 200 Palm Trees. A resort haven, which combines relaxation with accessibility, is perfect for all business travelers, honeymooners, families and holidaying guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Sheraton Dubai
- Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort & Towers
- Dubai Sheraton