“Acknowledgements‏”

Chelsea Plaza Hotel
Ranked #397 of 555 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed January 23, 2014

its the best for relaxing and easy to reach most of many places.
it has a professional staff and they can helps you all the time 24/7
they makes yours staying smooth and very comfortable.
the restaurant provide a delicious foods.
I recommend it for all friends .

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Fahd a
There are newer reviews for Chelsea Plaza Hotel

Reviewed January 12, 2014

A small little gem close to Dubai airport (20min) with a pool, huge rooms, comfortable beds and massive bathrooms. It has a multitude of restaurants both at the top and in the base (the Italian was fine). The pool and poolside was relaxing and very close to the bar - food could also be ordered. The only downside was the club in the near vicinty which, if youre staying on the 2nd floor, is a nuisance - just ask to be relocated. Free internet and the breakfasts were brilliant. A safe and solid place to come for a VISA renewal trip and only a short taxi drive away from all the main Dubai attractions. If you dont want taxis, then its a 20 min walk to the tube. Ive stayed here twice and would do so again.

Room Tip: get a room past the second floor - its noisey on 1st/2nd. Also, ask for smoking/nonsmoking.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Trowelman
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Stayed here for a few nights. We were located on the 3rd floor but heard the noise from the numerous nighclubs on the floors below until 3am! Had a leak in our bathroom roof on the first morning which was promptly fixed. All in all a good experience

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank kez999
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

If you enjoy sleep and expect to have a room that will allow for this luxury, do not stay here. The hotel has a club and 2 bars that are open until 3am. They have extensive sound systems and bass therefore pumps throughout the hotel. I was staying on the 4th floor and was unable to sleep until after 3am. I asked to move rooms 4 times but the staff wouldn't even humour my request. I would have thought that their priority would have been to have pleased hotel rather than random drunk punters. I heard several other people complaining about this as well. It is a shame as the rooms are lovely, if you can sleep through anything or want to be drinking till 3 every night then this could be the place for you. However,until the staff realise the importance that paying guests in a hotel place on their ability to sleep I do not recommend that anyone stays here.

• Stayed: December 2013
5  Thank ducksloverain
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We have just returned from a two weeks' holiday at the Chelsea Plaza having tested it for 5 days in October when we came to see our daughter for a short visit. Thinking about where to go over Christmas we chose the Chelsea Plaza again. We were welcomed just as friendly as the first time and everybody had a smile for us. The luggage disappeared and a minute later we were to find it in our room which was on the foorth floor. We are really grateful our daughter suggested this hotel in the first place and will probably contunue using it for all the time she works in Dubai. The rooms are big enough, the bathrooms are fine. The breakfast was included in our price and we would say it really offered all we needed to keep us going until early dinner time. We tried only one of the Hotel restaurants, the Italian. It was nice but be really enjoyed the Lebanese down the road much more. One of the things we definitely enjoyed most was the swimming pool and the lovely chats with Hari, the life guard. We will probably be back to the Chelsea Plaza Hotel soon.

Room Tip: Der Blick auf den Swimming Pool und die umliegenden Dächer ist nicht unbedingt besser als der auf de...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank firstbird1881
RichardBraganza, Front Office Manager at Chelsea Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Chelsea Plaza Hotel Dubai.

We wish to extend our appreciation and sharing your valuable feedback with us here on Trip Advisor. We have shared your positive comment to the concerned team member - Hari - which surely will motivate and inspire him to always be at his best.

Thank you for choosing us and we are looking forward to have you back at Chelsea Plaza Hotel.

Best regards,

Richard Braganza

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Being on little tight budget, I opted to go for a 4 star hotel this time, instead of choosing a 5 star for my 3 nights trip, I have gone and booked Chelsea Plaza Hotel. My choice was indeed fine. I was greeted in the lobby and was serviced quickly. In few minutes, I was in my room - which is spacious and clean - to rest for the hectic schedule I have the next days. I had breakfast in their small but nice restaurant. Breakfast was good. Staff were friendly including the chaffeurs who assisted me get to my meeting. The hotel also boasts of a number of restaurants which I tried each for my dinner. I went to their Italian restaurant - Il Rustico where they served superb pizza and pasta. I also tried Ambo tik where I had a taste of Indian food, excellent!! I had a peek at their Filipino bar, it was crowded that time so I transferred to the other bar, Taiwanese performers were there to entertain. Though most of the songs are in their language, the songs they sing are upbeat and will surely make you dance even without understanding the song's lyrics, feel silly but I really had fun there. I will definitely go back to this hotel. Kuddos to the management!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank iskolar

Dear Guest,

Warm greetings from Chelsea Plaza Hotel Dubai.

We thank you for giving us a minute of your time to share your experience. We are truly grateful for your positive comments and glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to see you again on your next visit.

Best regards,

Richard Braganza

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Chelsea Plaza has 3 nightclubs on the 1st, 8th and 9th floor that operate every night. No floor is immune to the noise; it's impossible to sleep unless you take earplugs. Staff do nothing if you complain about the noise.They say they have passed on feedback to management in the past but that management choose to continue to operate the nightclubs. The hotel is somewhat dated too. Don't recommend staying there.

Room Tip: There are no rooms immune to the noise of the hotel nightclubs.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family