Stayed at the Palm Tree Court for 7 nights on 11th August. Had a seafront junior suite which was very spacious and overlooked the gardens and beach. Arrived early (8.00 a.m.) and our room was ready by 9.00 a.m.
The service at the Palm Tree Court was excellent. Staff could not do enough for you. Our room attendance (Rajesh) was great and kept the room spotless. Bed linen was changed every day and towels twice a day. Wondering Elemis products in the bathroom. There was a bottle of wine in our room when we arrived plus fresh fruit and Arabian sweets.
The beach was immaculate with plenty of sunbeds and towels. The pool was also immaculate with a swim up bar.
The food was excellent, particularly the Japanese Restaurant. Charlie the Teppanyaki chef was fantastic (both cooking and for entertainment). La Fontana was buffet style for breakfast with everything you could think of and a different themed buffet every night. Also ate in the Italian at the Jebel Ali Hotel which was very good although the wine was very expensive at £25 per bottle.
Used the complimentary shuttle bus to go the Mall of the Emirates. There are some great shops there plus Ski Dubai.
The City Tour with Arabian Adventures is well worth doing and at a very reasonable price (AED 120).
The temperature in August is hot (47) but bearable. Would definitely go back again but maybe when it is a bit cooler.
This hotel is away from the main construction going on in Dubai but if you are just going to chill out this is the place to go. Would most definitely return again to the Palm Tree Court.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel at the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort features 231 standard rooms and suites over 5 floors. In addition to the palm-lined private beach and temperature-controlled swimming pools, the resort also features a 9-hole golf course with golf academy, 80-berth marina, horse riding stables, a variety of different restaurants and bars and The Spa, a purpose-built wellness facility overlooking the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort And Spa
- Jebel Ali Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort Spa