Having read past reviews on this 5 star hotel it does make me wonder why some people ever leave home! I think we are in a moaning culture and im afraid to say some people will never be happy as their expectations are too high. I was recommended this hotel through my travel agent mainly because it is out of building work areas and a high star rating. This was a one off treat. I book through an experienced agent who has travelled the world. On arrival we were stunned. The main hotel is older than the Palm Court as other reports state but we saw no problem with that. Everyone very friendly and treated us like royalty. Saw rooms here-fine. Stayed at Palm Tree suite as we were up graded. Stunning-open doors onto grass then straight onto beach. Amazing decor with everything you need from minibar to slippers. What more can anyone ask for. A butler if you want him and a cleaner regularly to put out fresh towels on sunbeds etc. We loved the buffet which changed themes most nights but always had a selection of salad, main(themed part) then gorgeous puddings .About £17 each. Other restaurants would be London prices upwards. It is 5 star so expect it! Both hotels are in lovely immaculate gardens, paths, pools, waterfalls, palm trees etc. Butlers drive you in golf buggies at check in/out. Taxis about £10 into Dubai or book free shuttle bus. A great way of exploring is to go on the BIG BUS COMPANY and stop on and off all day around Dubai. December about 29 degrees-ideal not too hot. This hotel has repeat guests some who have been returning for 16 years which says something. Off the shore the Palm is being built but all you can hear is slight rumbling. Not even worth mentioning really. Another great thing about Dubai is you feel safer than the UK no public brawling ,drunks, lout behaviour and why? prison in most cases-deportation the next. Strict laws combined with respect makes for a great atmostphere where ever you go. Any one who deters you because its "unsafe" are totally wrong. I would return tomorrow and can see why all the new palm developments are sold already. Absolutly no complaints what so ever.........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel at the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort features 231 standard rooms and suites over 5 floors. In addition to the palm-lined private beach and temperature-controlled swimming pools, the resort also features a 9-hole golf course with golf academy, 80-berth marina, horse riding stables, a variety of different restaurants and bars and The Spa, a purpose-built wellness facility overlooking the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort And Spa
- Jebel Ali Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort Spa