We have just returned from a fabulous holiday at the Jebel Ali. From some initially shaky first impressions, we left very satisfied with the whole package offered by the hotel.
First, the minus points - the hotel is a long distance from the airport (especially when traffic is involved) and the mass development on view during the journey doesnt inspire. When compared to some of the ultra modern chrome and marble edifices on offer in the city and marina, the decor and ambience is beginning to look a little dated albeit spotlessly clean. The food on offer during the evening at the restaurants is nice without being exeptional, but we freely admit that we sampled only two of the five or so on offer.
The plusses, which we thought far outweigh the minor niggles above - the service at the resort cannot be faulted in any way. The staff were friendly, welcoming and appeared genuinely interested in the welfare of the customer. The beach staff will knock a sun umbrella in for you on the spot and take and deliver your food and drink order without you having to raise a finger. To overcome the distance problem for those wishing to journey to the creek or shopping malls, a complementary bus service is laid on. The inclusive breakfast is simply stunning - something for everybody from every culture. The beach is the jewel in the Jebel Ali crown - private and immaculately kept, it trumps Jumeirah Beach for privacy and exclusivity.
If you take the time to visit the marina and city hotels, there are some mightily impressive sights. However, the sight of their residents squabbling over the beach transport shed a different light on their glitzy facades.
The Jebel Ali offers a good compromise of price, hospitality and value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel at the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort features 231 standard rooms and suites over 5 floors. In addition to the palm-lined private beach and temperature-controlled swimming pools, the resort also features a 9-hole golf course with golf academy, 80-berth marina, horse riding stables, a variety of different restaurants and bars and The Spa, a purpose-built wellness facility overlooking the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort And Spa
- Jebel Ali Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort Spa