We have just spent five days at this great hotel and we wanted to stay longer we were all very sad to have to leave.
Four of us went and we took our friend as a surprise 40th birthday treat and was very worried whether i had made a good choice and whether my friend would like it or not, all the worrying was for nothing it was a great choice and she loved it.
We had booked a sea view room, but when we arrived they offered us an upgrade which was worth every penny we upgraded and had a suite on the 5th floor with a butler who did anything you want done or ordered or booked. You can also go to the 5th floor during the day for complimentary tea coffee cakes sandwiches soft drinks which the butler goes and gets for you.
The hotel is set about 30mins from central dubai which with all the building work going on im glad. The hotel runs complimentary buses into dubai and returning up until about midnight.
Three things we did and thoroughly enjoyed was, the hotel owns a glass boat which you have dinner on and spend three hours cruising and seeing the sites of dubai, if you do book ask if you can book the captains table this makes the trip even more spectacular. We also mentioned to the captain it was my friends birthday and towards the end of the evening they bought out a cake with her name on and got every one to sing happy birthday and then the captain took photos of us.
All i can say was the hotel was great, the beach was superb, incredible breakfasts,great staff and clean. And the curry in the all night restaurant which was the restaurant where you have breakfast was exceelent.
We also booked to have afternoon tea in the burj al arab. Men must wear long trouser and long sleeved shirts no tie needed, and ladies just dressup. This was a wonderful experience and to much for four of us to eat and we are quite big eaters,we were booked for 5pm and had hadnt eaten since breakfast. When you have finished you are able to go and look round this amazing hotel do go and have a look round.
We also went to the gold souke, even if you donot want to buy any jewelry it something to go and see, it is like a village with just jewelry shops in with more gold in, in one window than in a whole shop in the uk. We only had 2 hours here and wish we had gone for about 5-6 hours. We did buy some jewelry and the staff in the shop were great very friendly gave us coffee orange juice and had a laugh with them Do barter and barter hard cos they give in. Andwe only had to wait 30mins for the rings to be sized to fit, at no extra cost.
We are hoping to go back to this hotel in the new year and wouldnt hesitate to recommend to anyone.
Any questions please do e-mail me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel at the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort features 231 standard rooms and suites over 5 floors. In addition to the palm-lined private beach and temperature-controlled swimming pools, the resort also features a 9-hole golf course with golf academy, 80-berth marina, horse riding stables, a variety of different restaurants and bars and The Spa, a purpose-built wellness facility overlooking the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort And Spa
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort Spa