Just returned from 10 nights at the Jebel Ali Resort. And to put it in a nutshell, we would go back.
The main hotel rooms where our daughter and son stayed are small rooms in comparison with others, but well appointed.The biggest dissapontment is the balcony which have no chairs and are small, you would struggle to get 2 chairs on it comfortably.
We staid in the Palm Tree Court and the room was very good. Big bath, walk in shower. Very good room attendant with great balcony. This certainly was 5 star.
The hotel is let down by the decor in the coffee house where you can have breakfast and serves as a restaurant at night. Tired decor and chairs look tatty.
Beach bar(Captain Jacks) shuts at 2100hrs but we went at 2000 hrs and service was poor,as was service in sunset lounge. Main complaint that it was slow.
Beach was fantastic as loungers are on grass then onto pristine white sand. Beach attendants very friendly and move loungers, put up umbrellas and generally make a fuss of you.
There are carts whizzing around who take food and drink orders, just incase you can't be botherd to move from your chair!!
Buffet dinner works out at approx £20 for 3 courses and as much as u can eat, all good quality.
Shooting club was great for obviously shooting but restaurant also good.
Pools are all very good.
Grounds are fantastic,but the flipping peacocks wake you up in the morning!
You can see the new Palm development being built but as others state noise is like distant thunder and no concern. Rest of Dubai as you get closer to town has intense building work so being out of it was fine.
Taxi to town 90 Dirhams.
But overall we really liked the hotel, and in my experience you can find fault in them all. I made my observations known to the hotel. We flew in via Abu Dhabi and only 50 mins from airport on straight road.
Go and enjoy, but try to book the Palm Court.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel at the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort features 231 standard rooms and suites over 5 floors. In addition to the palm-lined private beach and temperature-controlled swimming pools, the resort also features a 9-hole golf course with golf academy, 80-berth marina, horse riding stables, a variety of different restaurants and bars and The Spa, a purpose-built wellness facility overlooking the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort And Spa
- Jebel Ali Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort Spa