JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$182
$136
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$172
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
$354
$268
  • Pool
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$155
$228
$189
$272
Orbitz.com
$263
$191
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
$1,345
$1,225
3,767 results
All reviewscaptains barall inclusive packagewhite orchidla traviatapalm tree courtpeacock loungemushref barsports cafeshooting cluba garden view roomshooting rangea la carte restaurantselemis toiletriesdubai centregreat holidaycourtesy busthe main hotel
Reviewed September 2, 2014 via mobile

My stay was amazing the hotel staff were fab they couldn't do enough for you the room staff were amazing I'm only sorry I did not get his name the hotel manager should be proud of his staff the breakfast was plentiful I'd recommend this hotel and would certainly return this hotel is great for family's however couples could enjoy also as the resort is big enough to have fun or relax well done jebel Ali beach staff . Great stay would highly recommend .

• Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank anne h
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2014

Dear anne h,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel.

We embrace the importance of recognizing our associates, thus, it was a pleasure to know that my team provided an environment which captures the generous spirit of heartfelt hospitality and causal luxury. I will personally ensure that your wonderful compliments about them are passed on.

Your positive comments about the selection of food served in our very own restaurants are also very much appreciated.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed September 2, 2014

We have just come back from a really lovely week long relaxing stay at Ja Jabel. When we first arrived at 6am we were greeted with refreshments and our room was already available for us which was great. The room itself was lovely and very clean.
The breakfasts were very good, lots of selection - can't really fault it and the staff were very friendly.The pools are lovely, especially the one by the beach - we stayed around this one the whole time.
The only fault we had were the restaurants in the evening, not up to the same standard as the rest of the hotel amenities. The Italian, La Traviata, is the best by far. We ended up getting taxis most nights into Downtown Dubai and the Financial District and had excellent meals in other hotels. Taxis are cheap so cost us about £30 return and the food was the same price as in the hotel (and much better standard). As we were staying on the bed and breakfast package, this suited us well.
Overall it was an amazing holiday and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Claxton31

Dear Sophie S,

I was very happy to read that you had an amazing and relaxing holiday whilst staying with us! I also enjoyed reading your positive comments about the high level of cleanliness in your accommodation, the facilities and amenities available at the resort including the swimming pool and private beach access, as well as the selection of food served in our various restaurants which I can see that you also have chosen your favorite.

Reviewed September 1, 2014

We had 2 rooms for 4 of us, one sea view, the other a garden view, both spotlessly clean with very good beds. We stayed last week in August and the temperatures were hitting 40 most days, because we were "all inclusive" had the luxury of drinking anything we wanted, whenever we wanted.(which helped keeping us cool) Standard prices for drinks were very expensive, eg fresh orange £5, strawberry dakaree £10.
Food was some of the best I have had for this class of hotel. We all really enjoyed the break, but be warned if you expect entertainment, its best to make your own as not much going on in the evenings, the bar on the top floor was ok, but because of the strange shaped room, lacked atmosphere. Overall this is my only small criticism of a very good chill out break.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Marky_7623
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2014

Dear Marky_7623,

It was nice to know that you found your accommodation to be spotlessly clean and has very good beds.

Most of our valued guests are opting for All-Inclusive package and we have received lots of pleasing comments about it. I would also like to advise you that the Food and Beverage Manager and I are constantly reviewing at the market prices and to ensure that we remain competitive with regards to the food and beverage items available at the resort.

Reviewed September 1, 2014

I've just got back from a 7 night stay at this hotel and would seriously struggle to fault it in any way.

We booked on an All Inclusive basis as this was a bit of a special holiday (flew out to meet my husband who I'd not seen for 3 months) and we didn't want to worry about how much we were spending on stuff all week. In my opinion all inclusive is definitely the way to go. There were loads of options of all inclusive drinks and cocktails and several restaurant options as well. We roughly worked out what we would've spent on food and drink had we booked half board and it would've ended up costing more than the AI. To help the price of a pint by the pool is about £6.50 so it can be easy to rack up a big bill if you like a few drinks by the pool!

We booked a basic garden view room but we were allocated a sea view room (number 125) with a large sun terrace which was lovely. The room was very spacious and well equipped. The only extra we asked for was an ironing board. Don't bother taking a hair dryer - the ones in the rooms are perfectly fine. Bathroom was also really nicely done and very clean. Our housekeeper for the week kept the room to the same high standard it was when we arrived. He was also incredibly polite and helpful with anything we asked. They offer a turndown service in the evening as well where they provide bottled water.

Pool wise we used the infinity pool down by the beach as we preferred to get a lounger on the grass at the front (grass is kinder on your feet than the hot pavements!!). This was served by the Anchor Bar - the staff here are great and very attentive and friendly. It did get busy at this bar at times but we always felt the staff did their best to serve everyone in order and still with a smile. Sunil, who set up our loungers and insured we had sufficient umbrellas was also a really nice man and very helpful. The pool was lovely and refreshing in the heat of August! Also don't bother taking beach towels - you can check fresh ones out each day.

Food wise the hotel definitely excels on this front. Firstly we loved the fact that breakfast stayed open until 11am as we're not exactly early risers! Quality of the food could not be faulted. We actually only ate in the buffet one evening and a couple of lunches but the choice and quality was great. The staff were also brilliant in making you feel welcome and showed you round on first visits.

For the rest of the week we had lunch at the Anchor Bar which was again lovely. Evenings we took advantage of the different restaurants and booked in at Italian La Traviata, seafood Divas, the sports bar and steak/Mexican Shooters. All were superb but my particular favourite was Divas which is the floating restaurant in the marina. You pick your fresh fish and they cook it and serve on a massive platter. Fantastic!

On the subject of food we also took advantage of the hotels offer of dining on the Bateaux Dubai (I'll be posting a separate review on their page). If you're on all inclusive then you get a credit amount towards their package prices and it is definitely worth a trip. We had a fantastic evening on the dinner cruise and the food was amazing!

My husband played golf and also used the spa and said both were great. The golf club even stored his clubs for him for the week which was nice as it kept them out the room!

Our only regret is that we only discovered the bar on the 7th (I think) floor on our last night. Use the elevator with the red carpet and be transported to a fantastic lively bar with yet more attentive and great staff and excellent choice of drinks.

The hotel also use golf buggies to transport you to different areas of the site as it can be unpleasant to walk in the blinding heat. Just ask at reception and they sort it. We only used it a couple of times to get to restaurants in the evening so not sure if it's offered during the day as well! I did notice a lot of drinks buggies driving round as well which I assume were heading down to the beach and the garden areas that were further away from the pool bars.

In summary this is a fantastic hotel with superb staff who really go above and beyond to ensure you enjoy your time at the hotel. There's plenty to do, plenty of amazing food choice and just very easy to have a relaxing break. We would definitely return to this hotel and hope to do so in the future!

My top tips are don't bother taking beach towels or a hair dryer, definitely go all inclusive and try all the restaurants! Anything else you want to know feel free to message me!

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Esme W

Dear Esme W,

I can see that overall you were very satisfied with your recent stay with us, as I read through your very detailed and candid review.

I have gratefully noted your positive comments about the services, facilities and amenities available at the resort which you truly enjoyed

We do endeavor to offer a wide selection of dishes in various restaurants we have for all our International guests. It is always music to my ear every time I received some nice words about the quality and choice of food served, and I am very thankful for the high praises you have given. You have candidly written and gave commendations to every dining experience you have had at the resort, and I have noticed that you also had several favorites amongst the restaurants.

We will work collectively to achieve our common goals by supporting and understanding each other, most especially to live by our values and over deliver on the commitments we make to our guests. I do truly appreciate your outstanding compliments about my team, and will definitely ensure that these are passed on.

Reviewed September 1, 2014

Stayed here with my wife on Aug, 2014.
it was a great relaxing hotel. Little bit far from the city, but i wanted a relaxing place and this was ideal place for escaping busy dubai life.
Good points are,
1. Extremely comfortable rooms.
2. Nice pool bar with verity of cocktails.
3. there is a family pool close to beach, which is awesome. (i think they have 4 pools)
4. Greeny environment (compared to dubai)
5. Helpful staff
6. Late checkout
7. So many activities, water sports, indoor games, outdoor games are available.

Food (actually only dinner) was average and was not as expected. that's the only bad thing i can say about this hotel.

Overall, we had a great experience.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view room.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Amila P

Dear Amilapradeep,

It was lovely to know that you had decided to stay with us, and overall had a great experience! I have carefully read through the good points that you have highlighted during your stay, which are all very good to have, especially about the service you received from my team whom you felt were helpful.

We do endeavour to ensure that our dishes are cooked well and the quality of taste is maintained at all times. I would be most interested to receive further details from you, in order for us to address your concerns, and where possible make necessary improvements. Please contact me directly on generalmanager.jagr@jaresorts.com