We Went back to the jebel Ali for one week 11/08/14 to the 17/08/14. This was our first trip back here for 5 years and I still love this hotel. In fact it was the best stay yet.
The rooms are still spacious clean and luxurious. Elemis toiletries a lovely touch.
For the first time ( 3 previous trips) we went all inclusive and I would recommend to anyone that this is the best way to enjoy this hotel as prices are not cheap. However the food is exceptional. Most nights we enjoyed the themed buffets on offer in the Ibn Majed. Andrew, one of the waiters was wonderful ( even if he does support Man Utd) very attentive he looked after us very well. Praveen remembered us when we turned up each night remembering our drinks order before we even asked. Harmen cooked us the best fish.
At breakfast every morning we were greeted by the divine Ayesha, with the beautiful happy smile, you couldn't help but be in a good mood after being greeted by her.
The pool area was busy and for the first time towels were appearing on beds reserving them. Dennis at the pool bar took the time to know you and your room number which made service quick and personal. The pool area was always clean and we spent most of time here.
Lunch at the captains table was always a pleasure, enjoying the beach views and the very attentive service of Yagama, who enjoyed talking cricket with my husband. Their chicken Caesar salad was divine.
We thoroughly enjoyed the evening entertainment including the singing of N2L and Connies family band.
We didn't leave the hotel all week ( except to visit shooters restaurant which was divine) and didn't feel we needed to. Our aim for this holiday was to rest and relax and the jebel Ali delivered this in abundance. Will we return? of course we will!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel at the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort features 231 standard rooms and suites over 5 floors. In addition to the palm-lined private beach and temperature-controlled swimming pools, the resort also features a 9-hole golf course with golf academy, 80-berth marina, horse riding stables, a variety of different restaurants and bars and The Spa, a purpose-built wellness facility overlooking the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, TravelUp, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort And Spa
- Jebel Ali Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort Spa