“It just keeps getting better.........”

JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel
Ranked #75 of 549 Hotels in Dubai
Tamworth, United Kingdom
“It just keeps getting better.........”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

We Went back to the jebel Ali for one week 11/08/14 to the 17/08/14. This was our first trip back here for 5 years and I still love this hotel. In fact it was the best stay yet.
The rooms are still spacious clean and luxurious. Elemis toiletries a lovely touch.
For the first time ( 3 previous trips) we went all inclusive and I would recommend to anyone that this is the best way to enjoy this hotel as prices are not cheap. However the food is exceptional. Most nights we enjoyed the themed buffets on offer in the Ibn Majed. Andrew, one of the waiters was wonderful ( even if he does support Man Utd) very attentive he looked after us very well. Praveen remembered us when we turned up each night remembering our drinks order before we even asked. Harmen cooked us the best fish.
At breakfast every morning we were greeted by the divine Ayesha, with the beautiful happy smile, you couldn't help but be in a good mood after being greeted by her.
The pool area was busy and for the first time towels were appearing on beds reserving them. Dennis at the pool bar took the time to know you and your room number which made service quick and personal. The pool area was always clean and we spent most of time here.
Lunch at the captains table was always a pleasure, enjoying the beach views and the very attentive service of Yagama, who enjoyed talking cricket with my husband. Their chicken Caesar salad was divine.
We thoroughly enjoyed the evening entertainment including the singing of N2L and Connies family band.

We didn't leave the hotel all week ( except to visit shooters restaurant which was divine) and didn't feel we needed to. Our aim for this holiday was to rest and relax and the jebel Ali delivered this in abundance. Will we return? of course we will!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Siobhan P
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, August 28, 2014
Dear Siobhan P,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel.

As our returning guest, it was a great pleasure to read your review and to also have had the chance to accommodate you at the resort yet again. I was also glad to know that you would visit us again in the future, and I am very happy to see that we have managed to meet your expectations on this occasion. I do appreciate your positive remarks about the rooms which you have kindly mentioned were spacious, clean and luxurious, as well as the swimming pool areas which you found to be always clean.

It was really nice to see that you enjoyed the live entertainment, the All-inclusive package offered at the resort, our restaurants and the food served, accompanied by a heartfelt hospitality from our associates who looked after you; some of whom you have personally acknowledged. I will definitely ensure to pass on your compliments to them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel in the near future.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (560)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
durham
Reviewed August 24, 2014

We had a great time at JA Jebel Ali Hotel. We read up on the resort prior to our visit so knew exactly what to expect i.e. you are not in the centre of Dubai etc.. We were of the 5th floor so cannot comment on other floors / rooms but our room was spotless and spacious. The service we received on the 5th Floor was second to none - fantastic ,NOTHING was too much trouble for the staff!

With regards to the pool area, we were always able to get 4 x sun loungers and did not need to get up at the crack of dawn to reserve these.

We were only bed and breakfast, breakfast was lovely, everything you could wish for.

Mixture of nationalities when we stayed which was nice.

All in all a great holiday. Thank you to all staff at Jebel Ali Hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank michridley2
Dear michridley2,

Your very positive review has left a happy grin on my cheek, and I was also glad to see that you had a great time with us at the resort. Please allow me to thank you for your kind words about your room which you found to be spotless and spacious, the breakfast served which you felt was lovely, as well as the service that you received which you have kindly mentioned was fantastic.

We are dedicated to creating lasting and genuine relationships with our guests, and I do very much appreciate your positive comments about my team.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 24, 2014

BEST HOTEL WE'VE EVER STAYED IN- COULDN'T FAULT IT!!!! (from frequent traveller)

Stayed at the JA Jebal Ali Dubai for 2 weeks all inclusive at the beginning of August (2014). (first time staying at Dubai)

Booked with Expedia- transfers all included with Alpha Tours (brilliant service)

As soon as we arrived at the hotel we were warmly welcomed by the reception staff where we were offered light nibbles and refreshments whilst we were booking in, which was greatly appreciated.

All luggage was cared for and taken to our room.

Throughout the 2 weeks of our stay all our needs were catered for, staff were extremely courteous, assertive and couldn't do enough for you. All staff went above and beyond than ever expected (Housekeeping staff/bar staff/ waiters etc.)

Room and public areas always immaculate.

My only suggestion was that there should be better outside lighting, for evening walks around the complex.

Overall this was the best holiday of our lives; will be looking forward to staying again next year

Thank You!

Room Tip: Sea Views were great
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LLC11
Dear LLC11,

I was delighted to read through your very positive review with regards to your stay with us, and I was equally happy to know that you were already looking forward to your next visit with us in the future. I do appreciate your kind words about your experience at the resort from the moment you arrived where you received a warm welcome and to the All-inclusive package which I must say worked well for you, the service that you received, as well as the rooms and vicinity which you felt were immaculate.

I have also noted your suggestions about the lighting around the resort which I appreciate you taking the time to offer your comments, and as such your welcomed feedback has been shared with the management team.

Ravensburg, Deutschland
Reviewed August 24, 2014

Some days ago I was visiting friends in Dubai .Because I know this Hotel since 1996 I wanted to visite the beach again. The beach is wonderful . There is a wonderful new pool near the sea. We had lunch at the Captains-Bar and also some drinks. The staff was very friendly and attentiv .We met a german speaking manager called Chamila Sampath. Because of his effectiv organisation and his overview the service was excellent. I want to emphasize his engagement, because I know a lot of Beach Bars in Dubai and most of them are managed very bad . Overall it was a beautiful day. We are looking forward to our next visit .

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Dear BMR316,

As our returning guest, I was extremely pleased to read your very positive and candid review about your stay with us. I do appreciate your lovely remarks about the resort and its facilities which I must say has rapidly changed from your previous visit for a better look and feel, and also in order to have a continuous success by providing a heartfelt hospitality for all our guests.

The kind compliments you have written about my team, some of whom you have personally acknowledged and who looked after you, are very much appreciated and I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Athens, Greece
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Stayed there for 3 days (15-18/8/14) as part of our honeymoon trip. If it was not for the golf course onsite which i wanted to play and the beach we would not stay there. The hotel is nice but is located far away from the buzz...1 hour away from dubai mall (the biggest mall in the world) 45 mins from the airport. The good thing is that they offer free shuttle bus to dubai mall, the atlantis,mall of the emirates on scheduled times. Initially they gave us a room on the 1st floor (#123) but they A/C was leaking and we changed to a room on the 4th. The rooms were approx. 25sq

Food & beverage outlets serve nice and reasonably priced food.the resort offers many F&B options.
Beach was sandy but the water was extremely hot...
The pool also crowded and not well cleaned...there was dirt in between the pool tiles...

Overall if you want to be by the sea and play a round of golf is ok.
We would not chose it again due to the remote location.

• Stayed August 2014
3 Thank Kocque
Dear Kocque,

It was a great pleasure to read through your review and I am glad to know that you had the chance to experience our 9-hole championship standard resort course, which I can see was one of the highlights during your stay with us. I do welcome all guest opinions, and I must say that our hide away resort is located 15mins away from the fast developing Dubai Marina with an incredible range of facilities and services which are offered in synergy. Please allow me to thank you for your positive remarks with regards to our restaurants and the wide selection of food offered which you felt was a good value for money.

I have also noted your feedback with regards to the room allocated at the beginning which I was happy to know was later resolved. I would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused, and as such your welcomed feedback has been shared with our management team.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

Used this location for a team offsite for 2 days. Wouldn't recommend as a resort for your dream holiday, but good for our purposes. Considering its in the desert, next to an industrial zone and JA port, the grounds are extensive and beach and pool are surprisingly "resorty" and pleasant once you are in. Service average (nice enough but a few specific issues) Food average (also nice enough, but a few specific issues) Used largely by Russian tourists.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank AdeWaite
Dear AdeWaite,

We do take all guest feedback and opinions with the utmost importance and based on your review I can see that we did not entirely meet your expectations on this occasion. I have noticed that you had quite a few concerns in some areas and in order to address your concerns kindly feel free to contact me directly on generalmanager.jagrs@jaresorts.com and I will be in a position to further understand your welcomed feedback.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Its simply fantastic, nothing is too much trouble for any of the staff.

The rooms are perfect (Garden or Sea View), the food is varied within the various restaurants and the weather is to die for.

You need to be aware that rooms are available from 3pm, so simply pack a bag for the pool/beach and pick up your room keys later.

Room Tip: Garden suites are lower cost but the views are still fantastic
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Dear Ian L,

Please allow me to thank you for your very positive review, and I am happy to see that overall we have managed to meet your expectations on this occasion. I was also pleased to see your kind words about my entire team who looked after you during your stay with us. I will definitely ensure to pass on your compliments to them.