“Fantastic break. ”

JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel
Ranked #76 of 555 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Well this hotel was spot on for very friendly staff , food well spoilt for choice at breakfast , lunch , & evening meal so much to go for when we got there we did have to wait for our room two hours which I think is normal at this hotel ,we had booked a garden view but ended up with sea view which we did not mind at the end of the day great view overlooking the bay as we where on the fourth floor, but no sun on this side of the building. It might have been due the the time of year the rooms where very clean beds made each day with tea & coffee maker, the hotel grounds where well laid out with waterfalls grass , wild life to.do try wild orchid
Restaurant in the evening , plus great snacks at the captains bar , swimming pools where very clean again spoilt for choice it might be wise to book your trips or dinner dates back home in high season you can book trips in the hotel staff very helpfull there. They do run a shuttle bus to the shopping malls the top one is Dubai mall but you want loads of money there or try the other one emirates mall loads of places to eat won't break your bank account to. Worth thinking about try not to get mini bus at tea time it could take you about 1.5 hours to get into city. Forget the taxi £40 one way shuttle bus will bring you back same place it dropped you off few hours later.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank edward17
Fredrik R, Regional General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Dear edward17,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel.

I was delighted to know that you had a fantastic holiday with us. I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities, the accommodation which you felt was very clean, as well as the swimming pools which you enjoyed the most.

I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to my team who looked after you, whom you felt that they were helpful. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel in the near future.

There are newer reviews for JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel

Reviewed February 22, 2014

It has it all, different accommodation levels, activities, privacy, kids activities (far away from adults) near by activity like paint ball cart racing or shooting, and at the end it is far from the Dubai busstle but still you can go to major malls with their shuttle bus but honestly you do no need to there is enough activities to fill a 3 days activity even not including beach and sea activities !

Room Tip: The Palm Court higher floors are good for couple as for families you can choose the ground floor uni...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Fredrik R, Regional General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear Aly E,

It was nice to know that you had an excellent holiday with us. I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort which you found to be a romantic couple destination, as well as the available activities which you enjoyed the most.

A TripAdvisor Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed February 21, 2014

The Jebel Ali Beach Hotel is fantastic. It has outstanding facilities, the food is excellent and service very good. We are a couple with a child of 20 months the climate is perfect for us in feb between 25-28 degrees c and the emirates flight including airport experience was fine with a young child due to the excellent service of emirates airlines.
We will return to Dubai as for winter sun, six/seven hour flight, climate, outstanding service and quality of hotel it is ideal for our young family.
Loved it. Great golf as well !!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Virgin Holidays
Fredrik R, Regional General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear Guest,

It was a great pleasure to know that fantastic holiday with us. Please allow me to thank you for your positive comments with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be outstanding, as well as the food served in all the restaurants which you felt was excellent.

It was also a pleasure to read your positive comments about my team who looked after you during your stay with us, whom you felt were excellent. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

We stayed in here in Sept 13, and having travelled to Dubai several times wanted to relax rather than sightsee. The distance from the Marina is about 30 minutes, but the taxi's are so reasonable it didn't bother us, or there is a complimentary shuttle if you prefer. The grounds and rooms were fantastic, and the choice of food and beverages compared to anywhere else is great, definately opt for All Inclusive it is worth it, and brands you know. I read many talk about the view of the concrete but I felt having stayed before in the marina, I prefer looking out to sea rather than just at other hotels, and there are plenty of sunbeds. Having been to an all inclusive in another place where I got cabin fever, here I didn't plenty to do, see and the staff really make you feel important. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank BWFC5

Dear BWFC5,

It was lovely to know that you had a lovely holiday with us. I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities, the grounds and the accommodation which you found to be fantastic, the food served in all the restaurants which you have kindly mentioned was great, as well as the All Inclusive package which you felt was worth it.

Please also allow me to thank you for your positive comments with regards to my team who looked after you during your stay with us. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We stayed at this hotel as a couple with our 5 year old son. Overall it was a great place and I would highly recommend.

There is quite a selection of restaurants Italian, Buffet, Steak house, Seafood, Pub Grub (never made it there) so it is not as if you have to eat in just 1 place. The food was very good quality and there was quite a selection at every restaurant. We loved how each restaurant had their own cocktails that we enjoyed each night without any additional costs.

Seeing the amount that we spent leaving the hotel we definitely saved quite a lot with the All Inclusive option.

For families with kids they had a good kids club where the children can even have dinner so you could enjoy dinner with your significant other, major plus!!

There are many activities to enjoy from waters sports, horseback riding, mini golf, golf, shooting etc etc so plenty to do for the whole family.

The spa was awesome. I had an amazing 1 hour massage that being home after 1 week I would love to have again :-)

The actual building does not look like much but the rooms were ok not amazing but fine enough and who cares as it was clean and the idea is not to sit in the room 24/7!

The service and all staff we encountered were exceptional they seem to run a tight ship.

All in all as a family I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Cstauns
Fredrik R, Regional General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear Cstauns,

I was glad to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us, and that you would recommend us. I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities, the food served in all the restaurants which you felt was in a good quality, and the All Inclusive package that you opted to.

Please also allow me to thank you for your positive remarks with regards to the facilities and activities available for children which you enjoyed the most, as well as the Spa which you found to be amazing.

It was also nice to read your positive comments about my team who looked after you, whom you felt were exceptional. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Stayed here for four nights and at first glance the hotel is quite nice. They have a SPA, nice pool area and a nice beach.
However since they started to build a new "palm" they blocked the view with a concrete bank which in my opinion destroys the beautiful sea view and now you get the feeling of a lake. The pool area can be really crowded and the pool is small but they have a small "river" surrounding it which is great if you have small kids since they can sit there and splash around.

They hotel rooms on 2nd floor are really small and balconys are not equipped with anything so you cannot sit there. Its AC in the room but only with cold air so in the evening It got really chilly in the room. The alternative was to shut it off but then It become so damp that It felt like you where sleeping in wet clothes.

Food in the restaurants was ok but they have that "theme-buffes from different countries" every evening and that tends to become really boring.

Service throughout the hotel is overall ok but their system when you order something is somehow complicated and you get asked two-three times the same thing before the order is done which tend to be annoying.

In a city where everything and everyone tries to top each other this will simply not measure up to a five star resort. They need to step up their game to become a WOW experience.

Mrs K

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear AnnaK3,

I was delighted to know the overall you had an enjoyable stay with us. I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be nice.

I have noted your feedback with regards to the temperature in your accommodation being uncomfortable. It can be challenging at times to maintain the normal room temperature due to the current weather temperatures that we are experiencing in the UAE. I would like to apologise if this cause you any discomfort during your recent visit with us.

We take all our guest feedbacks seriously, which allows us to continuously improve. Our management team and I are now reviewing the areas for improvement, which you have highlighted and to make any necessary changes.

I have also noted your comments regarding The Palm construction work being carried out, which unfortunately is beyond our control. I would like to express my sincere apologies for any inconvenience and discomfort caused.

I look forward to welcoming you back to JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Returned last week from a 6 night stay.
Enjoyed everything about it. We stayed all inclusive and it was one of the best that I have experienced. We ate in the Italian twice, Shooters and the buffet. I'm not really a buffet fan but this was one of the best that I have tried. Really enjoyed the lebanese night. Enjoyed lunches in the Captains, Anchor and Sports Bar. I cannot fault any of the food that we had.
The customer service we received was second to none, from the associates at the pool/beach area, the restaurants to roomservice. Need to give special thanks for Anthony, Shajan, Sunil and Diane in the Mushref bar who helped make our stay really enjoyable. I really liked the fact that on the name badges there was a little comment from each of the associates telling us a little about them.
We had a garden view room which we felt was great.
My husband played gold and I enjoyed the spa facilities. You could do as little or as much as you wanted with plenty of water sports on offer. The most exercise I got was a game of mini golf one afternoon. We knew if was a bit away from Dubai and we were meant to be planning a visit using the courtesy shuttle bus, but we were so relaxed we decided not to bother and just have to come back again and visit next time.
We travelled with another couple and are already planning a visit again next year.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank ali39Glasgow
Fredrik R, Regional General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Dear ali39Glasgow,

I was glad to know that you had a fantastic holiday with us, and already planned to come back on your next holiday to the resort.

Please allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities, the All Inclusive package which you have kindly mentioned was the best you have experienced, the food served in all the restaurants and the resort activities available which you enjoyed the most.

It was also nice to read your positive comments about my team who looked after you. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.