“Excellent Hotel”

JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel
Ranked #70 of 563 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I'm back now from a week stay at the hotel and cannot find a fault at all with anything, everyone made our stay a brilliant one and made us feel very welcome and the choice of food and the restaurants are out of this world. It has beautiful grounds, beach and pools. The restaurants are full of different choices of food so you will never go hungry. Absolutely fantastic hotel and I can't wait to return.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Twinkle2222
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear Twinkle2222,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Golf Resort.

I was glad to know that you had an excellent holiday during your stay with us. I would like to thank you for your positive review with regards to the resort, its facilities, the swimming pools which you felt was fantastic, as well as the food served in all the restaurants at the resort which you have kindly mentioned was full of different choices.

I do also appreciate your personal acknowledgement to my team who looked after you during your stay with us, whom you felt made your stay a brilliant one. I will personally ensure that these compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.

Fredrik Reinisch

Write a ReviewReviews (3,638)

Reviewed October 3, 2013

This was my second holiday to The Jebel Ali Beach Hotel. It was excellent certainly just like I remembered from 2 years ago. I don't think I can find any fault with the hotel, food, facilities, rooms or staff. Staff were always eager to help and made our stay very welcoming. We will certainly be returning again. The all inclusive package is brilliant and excellent value. We look forward to coming back in the near future. Reception staff were very helpful on our last day which just finished the holiday off lovely. All the wines are excellent quality and went down very well !!
Pleased to say I will be half a stone heavier when I get home - always a sign of a good holiday x

Room Tip: Sea view very nice
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank CambridgeMaria

Dear CambridgeMaria,

Thank you for your sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Golf Resort.

It was with a great pleasure to know that you had a wonderful holiday during your recent stay at the resort.

I would like personally to thank you for your kind words in regards to the resort and its facilities, the All Inclusive packages that you enjoyed which you felt was brilliant and excellent value, as well as the quality of wines served which you have kindly mentioned were excellent.

I do also appreciate your personal acknowledgement to my team who looked after you during your stay with us, whom you felt were very helpful and made your stay very welcoming. I will personally ensure that these compliments are passed on to them.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Visited recently with a group of friends for an overnight weekend stay. A lot of things went wrong in 24 hrs. To start with the wait to get rooms at check in (we had a block of 4 rooms) was slow. We were dumped in 1 room with the remaining rooms being given well after the check in time. Then in one room the TV was disconnected and there was no reception, in another the in room phone didn't work.

In the evening we had blocked a table for 13 at The White Orchid ... The oriental restaurant. While the restaurant has a dress code policy it is very vague in the way it's enforced, applies to some and doesn't to others. Quite frankly the concept of a dress code at a resort doesn't fly well with me personally, but the jist of it was we walked out after a wait of 45 mins to secure a table (inspite of having a reservation and showing up on time) and being felt unfavorably biased against. This was made up in part by the Asst. F&B Manager who secured us a table at the Italian restaurant and ensured we were attended to well. However the entire episode just messed up an evening of celebration of a friends birthday.

The resort infrastructure by itself if pretty good with a variety of activities and facilities for all age groups, the overall service standard does need to be taken up many notches. It just appears very disjointed and not efficient.

Would I go here again? Probably not.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Dear AKS0817,

I have noted with great disappointment that following your stay, you decided not to return to Jebel Ali Golf Resort due to your stay not being to your expectations in a few areas. I do hope that you will reconsider for the future, and I would like to offer my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. Your feedback has been shared with my management team, and I would like to assure you that this is not a true reflection of our usual high standards.

I would be most interested in discussing your feedback in more detail, to allow us to address all of your concerns further. I would therefore invite you to contact me directly at generalmanager.jagr@jaresorts.com.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Palm Tree Court, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Great place to stay just away from centre of Dubai, yet easy access into Dubai. (Approx 40 min) We stayed a little while ago so delayed review, but doubtful a lot will have changed. It is lovely hotel & grounds, with golf & horses for those who want that on site. The spa was one if the best we had been to worldwide! Lovely amazing staff! Food was lovely , a little pricey but that's expected there. The gym I used each day - nice but small lovely view of marina. If you enjoy go-karts then there was a track out if hotel grounds too. Highly recommend visit to wild wadi water park- fab day out. We also made friends with another couple there and in Dubai itself hired power boat and had trip out past Atlantis, the palm etc was great! Hope to return as was great place! Main Shopping centre ( with indoor ski slope) had good eating places too cheaper than hotel. Just to be mindful of customs & local laws and being respectful when out. Was a memorable holiday as we got engaged there too.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank met9013

Dear met9013,

I was extremely happy to know that you had a lovely and memorable holiday with us at the resort.

Please also allow me to thank you for your positive review with regards to the resort and its facilities, the Spa that you felt was one of the best you had ever been, the food that was served in all the restaurants at the resort which you have kindly mentioned was lovely.

I do also appreciate your personal acknowledgement to my team who looked after you during your stay with us, whom you felt were amazing. I will personally ensure that these compliments are passed on to them.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Excellent hotel, the food and beverages were and excellent quality, the White Orchid served beautiful food in a fantastic location, the staff in the white orchid were so friendly. I can not fault the hotel for anything, they provided a wonderful holiday experience, we can not wait to return.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Lee B,

I was very happy to read you review, and I was glad to know that you had a wonderful holiday during your stay with us. I would like personally to thank you for your positive comment in regards to the resort and its facilities, the food and beverages served in all the restaurants at the resort which you felt were excellent in quality.

I do also appreciate your personal acknowledgement to my team who looked after you, whom you felt were friendly and made your holiday experience wonderful! I will personally ensure that these compliments are passed on to them.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We stayed for Five Nights at the Palm Tree Court. I cannot recommend the resort highly enough, the staff were wonderful, the food was wonderful and the surroundings were beautiful. The All Inclusive option is easy and very good value for money. We hope to be back next year!

Room Tip: Perfect relaxing holiday
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear patricia c,

I was happy to know that you enjoyed your holiday during your stay with us. I would like to thank you for your kind words in regards to the resort and its facilities, the All Inclusive package, as well as the food served in all the restaurants at the resort which you have kindly mentioned was wonderful.

Your personal acknowledgement with regards to my team is highly appreciated, and I will ensure that these compliments are shared with them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Just returned from another 10 night all inclusive stay @ Jebel Ali. Never wrote a review before but I think this place deserves a very highly recommended review for food cleanliness and most of all the staff are all delightful making you feel special and welcoming when you return as most of the guests seem to have which says it all. Cant wait to return next year. The staff at captains bar, anchor bar the main buffet restaurant and poojary on the beach all fab people c u next year!!

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Amanda W

Dear Amanda W,

It was pleased to know that you had a very relaxing holiday during your stay with us. I would like to thank you for your kind words in regards to the resorts and its facilities, the All Inclusive package, as well as the quality of the food served in all the restaurants at the resort which you have kindly mentioned was highly recommended.

It was also a pleasure to read your positive comment about my team who looked after you during your stay with us, and some of whom you have personally acknowledged. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.