This is the 4th we have been back to this resort. We stayed at the Palm tree suites for 10 days. The rooms are what you would expect from a 5 star Resort, spacious and clean. When we checked in we were upgraded to the Royal Jasmine Suite which opened out straight onto the Beech. If JA can upgrade you they will.
Im not going to go through everything thats great about this resort again as you can just read my previous review.
However there are buts, Something felt different this time, there didn't seem to be the 5 star treatment I come to expect from JA. The outside Bars seemed under staffed we were waiting long periods of time to be served even when not busy. On the last 3 occasions we have been to JA they had waiters walking up and down the Beech to get your Drinks as well as a towel boy who would come around with cold flannels to cool you down. Where have they gone?
Sticking with the Bars, I used to love the assortment of cocktails freshly prepared with fruit. I was disappointed to find all the fruit has been replaced with fruit flavoured concentrate which would churn your stomach and leave you with heartburn all day.
One of the main reasons we keep coming back to this resort is the peace and tranquillity. However to my horror for what ever insane reason JA have decided to have weekend Beech Party (Particularly on Saturday) where by they have Music Blasting out from the Beech Party that can be heard right across the resort. It was a constant thud from 11am to 10pm. Sorry if I wanted this I would have gone to Ibiza. However Im not a Party Pooper, if you want a Beech Party why not have it on the Beech next to the Fish Restaurant boat. This would prevent other Holiday Makers from being disturbed?
All in all I still have to say its a great resort, but that extra special "Je ne sais qua" is most definitely missing to a point that this will probably be our last visit to this resort which is regrettable as we fell in love with JA. However please note this is a personnel matter JA is still a great place with lots to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel at the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort features 231 standard rooms and suites over 5 floors. In addition to the palm-lined private beach and temperature-controlled swimming pools, the resort also features a 9-hole golf course with golf academy, 80-berth marina, horse riding stables, a variety of different restaurants and bars and The Spa, a purpose-built wellness facility overlooking the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort And Spa
- Jebel Ali Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort Spa