We spend 5 days at the Jebel Ali Beach for my Birthday. We found the staff very friendsly. the food was outstanding. Not a good place if you want a quiet time as there alott of Children, not so bad during the day but at night in the restaurants and bars they became a nuisance. The rooms are comfortable, clean and morden. Would go back but next time for a longer period. Certainly the bus service was very useful. My Husband enjoyed the Clay Pigeon Shooting at Shooters where the staff were extremely helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel at the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort features 231 standard rooms and suites over 5 floors. In addition to the palm-lined private beach and temperature-controlled swimming pools, the resort also features a 9-hole golf course with golf academy, 80-berth marina, horse riding stables, a variety of different restaurants and bars and The Spa, a purpose-built wellness facility overlooking the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort And Spa
- Jebel Ali Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort Spa