We have just returned from a very relaxing and enjoyable week at Jebel Ali golf resort.
Yes the location is slightly out the way but i think the hotel prices reflect this, taxis are reasonable and also the hotel cars are very reliable instead of taxis, and they also provide car seats for little ones. We paid £40 to be collected from dubai airport in hotel car and also used hotel car ( saloon bmw ) to take us on return journey to atlantis resort, which was £25 return.
This hotel is great if you are travelling with young children,as we were with our 2 and a half year old ( a very fussy one too!) We opted to stay at jebel ali instead of the new Palm tree court as we felt that having two adjoining rooms would suit us better. One room would have been a squeeze for three of us though. The elemis toiletries are a luxury touch. After seeing palm tree court, i think next time we would stay in a suite there instead
Parts of Jebel Ali could do with a face lift to bring in line with other five star hotels , particularly the lifts and toilets in the public areas
One word of warning - the hair salon is not part of the hotel and is overpriced and staff there are exceptionally rude!
All inclusive is definately the way to go- the food choices are excellent as are the different restaurants you can visit. Our favourites were anchor bar for lunch and white orchid thai and shooters in the evening. Our little girl loved the kiddies spag bol !
The bar and restaurant staff work incredibly hard to make things tick over smoothly in all areas of the hotel, the service in all was excellent. Id also like to mention the housekeeping staff who were also very friendly and work very hard
We have stayed at a few other top five star resorts in dubai and this does fall short slightly if you are looking for the opulent finer touches ,but as a good value , basic five star , all incusive family resort, it ticks all the boxes for us and we shall definately return next year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel at the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort features 231 standard rooms and suites over 5 floors. In addition to the palm-lined private beach and temperature-controlled swimming pools, the resort also features a 9-hole golf course with golf academy, 80-berth marina, horse riding stables, a variety of different restaurants and bars and The Spa, a purpose-built wellness facility overlooking the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort And Spa
- Jebel Ali Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort Spa