A good 4 star hotel by Dubai standards although compared to The Westin or Jumeriah Beach hotel not 5 star luxury. The real downside though is the location as it is a long drive (plus 30 mins) from the main areas of Dubai such as the marina and further to the old city or Burj areas. If you want to stay put in the resort and do little else on all inclusive basis then this is for you. If not and have children try for a deal at the Jumeriah Beach or The Westin at the marina.
Family and childcare facilities are good although the crèche and kids club is not complimentary (nor pushchair hire) and they are at the other The Westin and Jumeriah Beach previously stayed at. The meal at the White Orchid was exceptional as was the fresh fish at Divaz however it is expensive eg more than £100 for a couple with young child with no alcohol. The buffet menus are good but standard for Dubai. If you wish to have alcohol it is expensive and of course it is a long way from Dubai city and marina so options elsewhere are non-existent. The complementary bus service is good but make sure you get up early as we were not quick enough and missed our stop so ended up at the Mall of the Emirates as the driver wouldn't turn back for us even though clearly on crutches! For children the pets corner and pony rides are a nice touch and not available at other similar resorts.
The staff are helpful and very friendly but again this is Dubai standard in top hotels. The rooms are smaller in size than the other 2 hotels mentioned and the bathrooms not as luxurious. The pools do not have a covered area which is standard at the other 2 and important if you want to protect children from the power of the sun. The rooms and general areas are vey clean and the housekeeping staff clearly take great pride in their work which was appreciated eg leaving a fruit bowl in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel at the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort features 231 standard rooms and suites over 5 floors. In addition to the palm-lined private beach and temperature-controlled swimming pools, the resort also features a 9-hole golf course with golf academy, 80-berth marina, horse riding stables, a variety of different restaurants and bars and The Spa, a purpose-built wellness facility overlooking the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort And Spa
- Jebel Ali Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort Spa