“Perfect Hotel”

Ranked #73 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
cranleigh
“Perfect Hotel”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We holiday in the UAE quite alot and often stay in Ras Al Khaimh. Have stayed at the Jebel Ali befiore, clean rooms and hotel throughout, fantastic staff, good all inclusive package with excellent food, clean pools and great views,well placed for touring, we hired a car through Autoreservation.com rather than locally as the price is much cheaper and staff helpful. Would highly recommend to anyone.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Alex J
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Dear Alex J,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Golf Resort.

It was a pleasure to read your feedback, and it was great to read that you enjoyed your holiday with us. I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the All Inclusive package, which you have mentioned that the quality of the food was excellent.

It was also a pleasure to read your praise for our associates, and I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.

Fredrik Reinisch

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (551)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 19, 2013

we wanted a week in the sun and we always pick Dubai but normaly stay at the Jumerah beach hotel however there was no rooms available so a friend of ours said try the Jebel Ali we truely loved our stay there.the alinclusive package was brilliant the food was fantastic staff treated the kids equaly to adults.By Jumerah hello Jebel Ali

Room Tip: if you want a bigger room pick the palm tree court.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank kevin h
Dear kevin h,

It was a pleasure to read your review, and I would like to thank you for your compliments in relation to the resort, its facilities, and the quality of food which you have kindly mentioned was fantastic!

I do appreciate your positive comments and praise for the assocaites who looked after you, whilst staying with us. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Cardiff
Reviewed February 19, 2013

As we had visited Dubai many times before, we decided to stay at the Jebel Ali resort and take advantage of the all inclusive package offered ( pretty rare in the U.A.E ) We had an exceptional stay at the resort thanks to the very professional staff employed there. We arrived early morning and after a very short check in time were allocated our room which was a definite bonus for us at that time of the day. Our a/I package started from the moment we entered the hotel. The room was more than adequate for us and was kept spotless by the room attendant. Very good toiletries were made available and replaced as and when necessary.
The food within the resort was a huge bonus and was as good and if not better than any previous A/I resorts we have visited. A fantastic choice of fare was always available at breakfast although there were occasions when there was only one chef available cooking different egg dishes, this is something that could be improved upon especially at busy times. We took lunch in various locations within the resort and were delighted in both the service and quality of food presented to us. Evening meals could be taken within the buffet restaurant or at a choice of al a carte restaurants. There were evening theme food nights within the buffet restaurant throughout our stay and they certainly ensured superb food was provided for each individual country they were covering on any given night. We especially enjoyed the Indian night and only wish we could have taken the chefs home with us !!
Our favourite dinner location was Shooters. This restaurant is located a short free shuttle bus ride away from the resort. Jude, the restaurant manager had a wonderful manner in dealing with clients, making everyone feel very welcome upon arrival and ensuring we were so well looked after during our time there. The food served was sensational and mouthwatering, we wish we could purchase the same steaks they serve there, wonderful !
The resort ensures that nearly all alcohol is available on the all inclusive deal. The range of beers,wines and spirits offered was more than adequate for us.

The grounds of the hotel are very well looked after with plenty of sun beds spread out on the grass and beach areas. The pool areas were also provided with enough beds for use there. Didn't use the golf course itself, however, those people who played the course said it was in great condition and ideal because of it's close proximity to the hotel.

We would love to return to this resort and congratulate the management for the very high standards we encountered during or stay. A final mention to a lovely Kenyan lady hostess within the buffet restaurant. Her name is Rosemary and she has a welcoming smile that could light up any room and nothing proved to be too much trouble for her to attend to.

The hotel provides free shuttle buses to various malls downtown and now that the Metro system is working so well, Dubai is a much easier place to get around than ever before.
We thank everyone who looked after us so well during our stay and have no hesitation at all in recommending this hotel for a relaxing and first class stay.

4 Thank Cosh2
Dear Cosh2,

Please allow me to begin by thanking you for your very detailed feedback, and it was a pleasure to read your review. I was extremely pleased to learn that you had a great stay on the All Inclusive package.

I would like to thank you for your compliments regarding the resort, its facilities, the pools, as well as the quality of food and drinks that you have enjoyed duirng your stay with us.

I do appreciate your positive comments with regards to my team who looked after you, some of whom you have personally acknowledged. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

I look forward to personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 18, 2013

visited the jebel ali resort in 2012 with a group of 6 on a works/social. the service is 1st class and the resort was excellent. everything is catered for and nothing is too much trouble. there is a lot to do here and those looking to escape dubai central this is a great spa resort retreat. you dont need to leave the complex as there is something for all lifestyles. i wasnt that fussed about dubai though, not that its a fault of the resort hence the 5 stars. this is great place for young families as the staff will look after everything and you can just relax, that was the opinion of peope we met anyway. if you are looking for a taste of 'dubai life', this isnt the place for you. the resort is 30 to 40 minutes outside of central and you are far enough away to feel secluded. great resort for relaxing and being looked after.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Wright2Roam
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Dear Wright2Roam,

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding the resort, its facilities, as well as the quality of food and service which you have kindly mentioned was 1st Class!

I would also like to thank you for your praise for the associates who looked after you during your stay, and I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

I travelled to Jebel Ali with my 15 yr old daughter for a half term break and we fell on our feet with this hotel. The breakfast was excellent and the pools lovely and well maintained at all times, with the adults only pool being the best - and the rules enforced thank goodness! The staff were excellent, courteous and attentive at all times and eager to help with any slight problem. It is a shame about the view from the beach, but it is a lovely beach nevertheless.

Downsides were few - the beach bar and restaurants were very expensive (£9.50 for a tiny hotdog and about 6 fries) so we ate out at the shopping mall for three of our four nights, where there is plenty of choice, and we also went into town on the brand new Metro which is impressive. Alcohol was exorbitant. I did think that perhaps they could run the bus to the Malls a little more frequently in the evenings to make life easier for guests. But all in all I would definitely go back - and the birds were amazing!!!

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Ros M
Dear Ros M,

I would like to thank you for your very kind words regarding the resort; its facilities, as well as the associates whom you feel are very courteous, attentive and were excellent!

I have noted the areas for improvements which you have highlighted, and your welcomed feedback has been shared with my management team. I would like to apologise for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Guildford
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Things didn't start too well - it took 3 attempts to get a door key that worked. However, that was the only low point in our 7 night stay. If you want something away from the frenetic activity of downtown or the Jameria Beach area, then this is a great choice. OK, it is a 40 minute taxi ride from downtown, but that only costs £15. You can also see the port from the hotel, but it hardly matters.
The Jebel Ali is one of those hotels where you don't need to lift a finger - there is always someone there to arrange your sun lounger the way you want it, to put the towels out and get you a drink.
We felt thoroughly spoilt.

Room Tip: Get a sea view room on the first floor - they come with a really usable balcony
Dear SouthernPacific,

It was a pleasure to read your review, and I was happy that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us. I would also like to thank you for your compliments and praise for the associates who looked after you. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

I have noted your comments in relation to the room key card, and I would like to sincerely apologies for this shortfall. I can assure you that this is not a true reflection of our usual high standards, and please rest assured I have shared your comments with our Director of Front Office for immediate attention and review in order to prevent similar reoccurrences.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and despite the above, I do hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We spent here some days to celebrate our wedding anniversary, aiming at relax and visit Dubai.

The hotel and its structures are nice, offering good balance to different people (families, couples, etc).
Shame the new "Palm" they are going to build and is killing the sea view.

I would not suggest this hotel for anything else than staying at the pool the whole day and eat at the few restaurants available in the area.

Transportations are very bad:
1- you can use only taxis and you could wait up to 50 minutes to have one, even when you reserve in advance
or
2- very slow shuttles only for the biggest shopping malls
and the hotel does not care too much.
The minimum I would expect is to offer (under reservation) a shuttle service to the closest metro station (12 km by car).

1 Thank mzmffei
Dear mzmffei,

Thank you for your sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Golf Resort.

It was a pleasure to read your review, and I happy to know that decided to stay with us to celebrate your wedding anniversary. I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort and it facilities.

I have also noted your comments regarding the palm construction and public transportation, which unfortunately is beyond our control; however I would like to express my sincere apoligies for any inconvenience and discomfort caused during your stay.

I can assure you that the management team and I are now looking into the areas of improvement which you have highlighted, which allows us to continually improve so we can avoid such shortcomings in the future.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the future.