JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel
$272
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$168
$123
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$211
$155
$228
$189
$357
$294
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$180
$121
Trip.com
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
Hotels.com
$1,338
$1,225
3,763 results
All reviewscaptains barall inclusive packagewhite orchidla traviatapalm tree courtpeacock loungemushref barsports cafeshooting cluba garden view roomshooting rangea la carte restaurantselemis toiletriesdubai centregreat holidaycourtesy busthe main hotel
Reviewed February 18, 2013

visited the jebel ali resort in 2012 with a group of 6 on a works/social. the service is 1st class and the resort was excellent. everything is catered for and nothing is too much trouble. there is a lot to do here and those looking to escape dubai central this is a great spa resort retreat. you dont need to leave the complex as there is something for all lifestyles. i wasnt that fussed about dubai though, not that its a fault of the resort hence the 5 stars. this is great place for young families as the staff will look after everything and you can just relax, that was the opinion of peope we met anyway. if you are looking for a taste of 'dubai life', this isnt the place for you. the resort is 30 to 40 minutes outside of central and you are far enough away to feel secluded. great resort for relaxing and being looked after.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Wright2Roam
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Dear Wright2Roam,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Golf Resort.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding the resort, its facilities, as well as the quality of food and service which you have kindly mentioned was 1st Class!

I would also like to thank you for your praise for the associates who looked after you during your stay, and I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I travelled to Jebel Ali with my 15 yr old daughter for a half term break and we fell on our feet with this hotel. The breakfast was excellent and the pools lovely and well maintained at all times, with the adults only pool being the best - and the rules enforced thank goodness! The staff were excellent, courteous and attentive at all times and eager to help with any slight problem. It is a shame about the view from the beach, but it is a lovely beach nevertheless.

Downsides were few - the beach bar and restaurants were very expensive (£9.50 for a tiny hotdog and about 6 fries) so we ate out at the shopping mall for three of our four nights, where there is plenty of choice, and we also went into town on the brand new Metro which is impressive. Alcohol was exorbitant. I did think that perhaps they could run the bus to the Malls a little more frequently in the evenings to make life easier for guests. But all in all I would definitely go back - and the birds were amazing!!!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Ros M
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Dear Ros M,

I would like to thank you for your very kind words regarding the resort; its facilities, as well as the associates whom you feel are very courteous, attentive and were excellent!

I have noted the areas for improvements which you have highlighted, and your welcomed feedback has been shared with my management team. I would like to apologise for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Things didn't start too well - it took 3 attempts to get a door key that worked. However, that was the only low point in our 7 night stay. If you want something away from the frenetic activity of downtown or the Jameria Beach area, then this is a great choice. OK, it is a 40 minute taxi ride from downtown, but that only costs £15. You can also see the port from the hotel, but it hardly matters.
The Jebel Ali is one of those hotels where you don't need to lift a finger - there is always someone there to arrange your sun lounger the way you want it, to put the towels out and get you a drink.
We felt thoroughly spoilt.

Room Tip: Get a sea view room on the first floor - they come with a really usable balcony

Dear SouthernPacific,

It was a pleasure to read your review, and I was happy that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us. I would also like to thank you for your compliments and praise for the associates who looked after you. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

I have noted your comments in relation to the room key card, and I would like to sincerely apologies for this shortfall. I can assure you that this is not a true reflection of our usual high standards, and please rest assured I have shared your comments with our Director of Front Office for immediate attention and review in order to prevent similar reoccurrences.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and despite the above, I do hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We spent here some days to celebrate our wedding anniversary, aiming at relax and visit Dubai.

The hotel and its structures are nice, offering good balance to different people (families, couples, etc).
Shame the new "Palm" they are going to build and is killing the sea view.

I would not suggest this hotel for anything else than staying at the pool the whole day and eat at the few restaurants available in the area.

Transportations are very bad:
1- you can use only taxis and you could wait up to 50 minutes to have one, even when you reserve in advance
or
2- very slow shuttles only for the biggest shopping malls
and the hotel does not care too much.
The minimum I would expect is to offer (under reservation) a shuttle service to the closest metro station (12 km by car).

1  Thank mzmffei

Dear mzmffei,

Thank you for your sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Golf Resort.

It was a pleasure to read your review, and I happy to know that decided to stay with us to celebrate your wedding anniversary. I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort and it facilities.

I have also noted your comments regarding the palm construction and public transportation, which unfortunately is beyond our control; however I would like to express my sincere apoligies for any inconvenience and discomfort caused during your stay.

I can assure you that the management team and I are now looking into the areas of improvement which you have highlighted, which allows us to continually improve so we can avoid such shortcomings in the future.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the future.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

My wife and I have just returned from 10 days at the Jebel Ali resort. We had a great time. We were very lucky to be upgraded to a suite in the Palm Tree Court are a of the hotel. Quite a few freebies came with the upgrade, including a massage for us both, shooting (pistol or shotgun), green fee, tennis lesson dinner on a bateaux, and a few more.
The hotel is set out in well kept grounds with peacocks strutting around everywhere. There are waterfalls and ponds with fish a turtles in them.
The beach and lawns have plenty of sunbeds and the boys on the beach are only too happy to set up your beds with your towels and put up your sunshade. They could do with another waiter on the beach, as the poor man was run off his feet. There were lifeguards on the beach and by the pools.
There are plenty of places to eat and I think we tried them all. We didn't have a poor meal anywhere. Some are buffet and others are waiter served. Minn, the manager of La Fontana restaurant was wonderful. Always happy to chat, and full of information.
Our room was excellent, spacious and well furnished, with a large bathroom. It was kept spotlessly clean, with a turn-down service and slippers by the bed each evening.
The only downside is that even if you are on the all-inclusive tariff, you have to sign for everything, so check what is included and check your bill at the end of your stay. We had a small problem, but it was very quickly sorted out.
All of the staff are very friendly and very efficient are always happy to go out of their way to help.
Overall we had a fantastic time and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to anybody.

Room Tip: The Palm Tree court rooms are nicer, and you get the perks, but are obviously more expensive.

Dear DCF62,

I would like to begin by thanking you for your kind words about the resort, our facilities, the cleanliness, the gardens as well as the food and the service that you have received in the restaurants and all other areas of the resort.

I do appreciate your praise with regards to my team who looked after you whilst staying with us, some of whom you have kindly mentioned were always happy to chat and were very informative. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

I can assure you that the management team and I are now looking into the area of improvement which you have highlighted, which allows us to continually improve.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.