“JH Bath”

JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel
Ranked #77 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We have just returned from jebel ali and have had the best holiday yet. All the staff
aim to please in every way. We have already booked to return in May.
The resort has every facility for eveyone to include golf, tennis, horse riding,
Clay and target shooting.
There is a coach and mini bus to take you to various malls. The food was exceptional.
A hotel greatly recommended.

3  Thank JillH111
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Dear JillH111,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Golf Resort.

I would like to begin by thanking you for your kind words about the resort, and its facilities as well as for the food which you have kindly mentioned was exceptional.

I would also like to thank you for your kind words about the associates who looked after you during your stay; I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to Palm Tree Court in May 2013 and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

There are newer reviews for JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Have been to this hotel twice and just booked again. Love the hotel, staff excellent and the restaurants very good. We love the fact that they let us book into the room very early with our daughter after a long flight from the uk knowing that you just want to sleep. This hotel is very relaxing and we have recommended this to many of our friends. Look forward to coming back at the end of May.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Dear janeTunbridgeWells,

As a returning guest, I was very pleased to read your review, and I would like to thank you for your very kind words regarding the resort, its facilities, and the restaurants which you have kindly mentioned were good.

I would also like to thank you for your praise for the associates who looked after you during your stay; I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in May 2013

Reviewed February 3, 2013

My favourite Dubai hotel was fully booked (Hotel Pullman in the Mall of the Emirates) so I tried out a new hotel. This one had a great price and sounded too good to be true. Actually it is true! It is really good. It costs 1400 dirhams or £28 from the airport (take a pink taxi if you are travelling alone or with children as a female). The deluxe double had a fab sea view even for partial view as the balcony allowed you to have a panoramic view. The room has the usual free in room tea, coffee and complimentary water, bath amenities and hairdryer and better still, free wifi! The wifi was so strong one could be on the wifi from the beach! The room has a very expensive mini bar, £55 for a small bottle of champagne!

The hotel offers a free jacuzzi and sauna in the sports club (10 min walk across hotel grounds). The jacuzzi is for both sexes but was empty when I used. Strange to be surrounded by 2 full length mirrors sitting in the jacuzzi. Sauna was just off the jacuzzi room and nice and hot.

If you want to use the steam room, sauna and full blast jacuzzi in the Spa building, you have to pay for a Spa treatment. This area is confines to women only between 9 and 2 and men only after 2 but alternates depending on which day you use the spa. The cheapest treatment is a 30 min express back and shoulder massage for 200 dirhams or around £40. There is a hair salon but again costly. After the treatment you can relax upstairs on a lounger and sip complimentary green tea and a skewer with fruit pieces.

There is a free hotel shuttle and coach bus that leave at various times throughout the day to the Mall of the Emirates, Dubai Mall and the Hotel Atlantis for sightseeing.

The downside is that the closest metro is Ibn Battuta which is a £9 taxi ride as the Jebel Ali station is not accessible and there are no taxis there. The metro is easy to use and about a £1 per trip. The Dubai Mall is now accessible directly on the metro (no bus connection required).

The hotel beach is fabulous, clean, white sands and a beautiful view of the Gulf. There are plenty of parasols and beach loungers. There are 2 cafes on the beach for hot lunches, approx £11 or 65 dirhams for spaghetti or a sandwich. The beach area also has a separate quiet infinity pool area. Lots of secludes areas to sunbathe for the shy.

Room service was quick and served on a trolley with a tablecloth and extras. A 10% service charge is added.

The hotel even prints off your boarding passes for you.

Breakfast buffet was a bit disappointing. The hotel Pullman provides an international breakfast cuisine. Here it is the usual English breakfast, omelette to order, donuts, French bread, cheeses, fresh fruit, cereals.

Sheets are polyester mix so the compromise is not sleeping in your usual soft Egyptian cotton sheets.

Combined with a £387 return flight on Emirates (really impressed as usually fly Virgin but Emirates seats are bigger, better cuisine, more film selection, larger tv screen, posh loos), you can't beat the perfect sun holiday. Shame the hotel wine costs so much! Felt like black market prices as alcohol is banned in a Muslim country.

Room Tip: Partial sea view is more panoramic than partial.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank familyphysician
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Dear familyphysician,

Please allow me to begin by thanking you for your kind words about the resort, our facilities, the Spa as well as the pool and beach that you enjoyed during your stay with us.

I can assure you that the management team and I are now looking into the area of improvement that you have highlighted, which allows us to continually improve.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

My husband have been to Dubai 6 times staying at the jebel Ali twice it is by far one of the friendliest clean relaxing holidays we have been on and very much looking forward to our next visit in September staff top notch

Room Tip: We have stayed in the same room both times not the most exspensive but suitable for our need
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Mr and Mrs Hertfordshire,

As a returning and loyal guest it was a pleasure to read you review, and I am extemely happy to know that you are already looking forward for your next stay with us.

I would also like to thank you for your praise for the associates who looked after you during your stay, and I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in September 2013, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I travelled to Dubai from South Africa at very short notice and was booked into Jebel Ali Palm Tree. I was on a business trip to The Dubai Desert Classic and was worried about the distance from the Emirates Golf Club. Although a bit out of town towards Abu Dhabi, I was really surprised at the hotel and the quality of my room. It was super modern, spacious and very large. Each villa has a balcony and the bathroom compares with anything in a 5-star hotel in the world. I arranged the hotel courtesy car every day and it was a breeze to get to the golf club. The restaurant and bar is superb and all-in-all I would thoroughly recommend Jebel Ali Palm Tree when you visit Dubai for some R&R. Quite obviously all the action is in new Dubai but if you looking for a relaxed few days away from the madding crowd Jebel Ali is worth looking at.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank WilsonGD

Dear WilsonGD,

It was a pleasure to read your review, and I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort and it facilities, as well as the accommodation which you have kindly mentioned were spacious.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near furture.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We visited the JA Golf Resort January 10-14. We used JA driver to transfer us from DXB to the resort. As expected the resort was clean and well run. The grounds were well maintained with beautiful flowers and trees. I was surprised at the amount and diversity of birds around the pool area.

We enjoyed the activities at the hotel: horseback riding, the camel riding excursion, and holding the falcon. The restaurants were all very nice. Food in better resorts in Dubai is expensive. We were glad that we picked the all inclusive meal plan. One activity that we enjoyed was our visit to the JA Shooting club. It was a really nice facility. We shot skeet at night. That was my first experience shooting at night. We didn't go to the shooting club until out last day. I wished that I had gone during the day too because supposedly there are more people shooting during the day. The steaks there were exceptional.

The weather was on the cool side during our stay. We were pleasantly surprised that the pools were heated.

I'd like to recognize Victor at the front desk who helped arrange activities for us, Diana at the Mushaf Bar, Minn at La Fontana, Lito at Devaz, and Jude at Shooters. They really made us feel welcome.

I wish we had had more time to spend at the JA. It was a great place to relax. Would I return? Yes, in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Dear VaGentry,

I would firstly like to thank you for your very detailed feedback, and it was a pleasure to read your review. I was pleased to learn that you had a fantastic stay on the All Inclusive package.

I would like to thank you for your compliments regarding the resort, its facilities,the pools, the restaurants and bars as well as all other leisure activities including the camel riding and shooting club.

I do appreciate your positive comments with regards to my team who looked after you whilst staying with us, some of whom you have personally acknowledged. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

I look forward to personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

We had a fantastic stay, very relaxing.
All the staff are top notch, nothing was too much trouble.

We did experience a problem but they resolved it superbly.
First class.

We'll definitely stay there again on our next trip to Dubai.

2  Thank David_usdsb

Dear David_usdsb,

I would like to thank you for your kind words about the resort, its facilities as well as the food that you enjoyed during your stay with us.

I do appreciate your positive comments with regards to my team who looked after you whilst staying with us. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.