Myself and my wife had been to this resort 5 years ago and again 6 months ago ! Everytime I wonder how with money and mind we can change the desert into a beautiful forest ! The first time we visited we were amused to see several peacocks running and flying around ! Sure- it adds to the natural ambience ! Plenty of pools with lush green lawn to run around - it is indeed a nice sojourn for weekend ! Only thing we were not satisfied both the times is the food - there were hardly anything for vegetarians to enjoy !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel at the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort features 231 standard rooms and suites over 5 floors. In addition to the palm-lined private beach and temperature-controlled swimming pools, the resort also features a 9-hole golf course with golf academy, 80-berth marina, horse riding stables, a variety of different restaurants and bars and The Spa, a purpose-built wellness facility overlooking the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort And Spa
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort Spa