JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$182
$136
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$169
$123
$365
$293
Jumeirah.com
$228
$189
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$155
$272
Orbitz.com
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
$354
$268
$263
$191
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
$1,345
$1,225
3,767 results
All reviewscaptains barall inclusive packagewhite orchidla traviatapalm tree courtpeacock loungemushref barsports cafeshooting cluba garden view roomshooting rangea la carte restaurantselemis toiletriesdubai centregreat holidaycourtesy busthe main hotel
Reviewed November 16, 2012

have just returned from a short 5 day trip to the jebel ali golf resort hotel. this has to be the best all inclusive package we have had. speciality restaurants were fantastic food choice and quality. god choice of drinks with names brands like bombay sapphire gin. extremely easy to follow with menus stating which drinks are included in the all inclusive package and which arent, most food in speciality restaurants are included but menus quite clearly state if anything is not. did not get the time to visit the italian but shooters, asian, seafood and sports club all provided excellent choice and quality food.used buffet for breakfast and some lunchtimes. good choice and cant think of anyone that could not find something to enjoy. all staff are extremely friendly and cant do enough for you. made to feel very welcome. had no trouble booking into speciality restaurants at any time.
plenty of swiiming pools to choose from and lots of sunbeds to use either by the pools or at beach and in garden area.
bedrooms are quite a bit smaller than usual standard of dubai. we had sea view balcony which could only be used to stand as no room for seating. not that this was a real concern as we spent very little time in the room.
would definitely like to return to this hotel in the future and found the all inclusive package of huge value.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Dear JulieC,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Golf Resort.

It was a pleasure to read your review, and I would like to thank you for your kind words about the resort, the quality of the food and drinks, as well as the All Inclusive package which you found to be the very good.

I would also like to thank you for your praise for my team who looked after you whilst staying with us. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We been going to this resort for years now in Dubai. We choose for a short trip usually 2-3days.

It's really nice if you want to go for the relaxation, enjoy the beach rather than flying.

We were very satisfied, specially with addition of another swimming pools.

The renovation at the palm court was not noticeable very small changes in the interior.

The staff is pleasant and friendly.

Highly recommended to with kids on the other hand their is not much for an adult person to do in the evening.

The selection of restaurants are very general. None of the restaurants are really wow.

The hotel really need to work on their checkin and checkout procedures. It took me 50 mins to checkin even though I had made reservation in prior and gave all the relevant details. Checking out was very slow as we'll. It took almost half an hour.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Paresh K

Dear Paresh K,

I was happy to read that you found our associates to be very friendly, and for your kind words about the new pool.

I was however disappointed to read that you felt the hotel was lacking in some way, and was not to your expectations, as well as experiencing a slow check in and out, which I am deeply sorry to hear. Please rest assured, I have shared your comments with the Management Team and Director of Front Office for immediate attention and action.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and despite the above, I do hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Since my last visit end last year (2011) a lot has changed in the Jebel Ali Resort / Hotel & Spa. The resort area has expanded by another 74 accommodation. Reception areas and some restaurants have been upgraded. Further more, an additional beachfront pool has been added. All in all it has become a great family-friendly resort. I feel the resort is too big now and therefore impersonal. In addition, they are less restrict regarding the dress code in the restaurants during the evening. Both in The Wide Orchid as in LaTraviata I saw men in shorts, and one evening, La Traviata was a playground, many children who were running around. As Hotel / Resort, Jebel Ali has much to offer, several restaurants, many, many pools, a beautiful beach, a boat club, excellent Spa, etc. But if you come there to rest, than it is the wrong place. You might have found a quiet place in the Palm Garden - Palmito, the next day trucks are driving around, unloading lots of equipment in order to build a complete restaurant for a function for a few hundred men. There are often functions for guests from outside who disturb the peace at Jebel Ali Hotel side. Furthermore, one must realize that Jebel Ali lies far, far outside Dubai, almost halfway Abu Dhabi.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Khangela

Dear Khangela,

As a returning guest to the hotel, I would like to begin by thanking you for your kind words about the resort which you have kindly mentioned has become a gret family friendly resort.

I did however read with great disappointment your commenst in relation to the children and dress code policy in our restaurants. We do indeed pride ourselves on being a family resort, and this is something that we very openly share. I am deeply saddened if you were upset or distressed in any way, and I would like to sincerely apologise. It is very difficult to control the behavior of our guests; however we are here to ensure that every one of our guests has a memorable and relaxing vacation.

Despite the above I do hope that you will reconsider and I hope that I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the future, and once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

This was our third visit to Dubai but first time at Jebel Ali Golf Resort - we booked on an all inclusive basis. This was superb value as previous visits to Dubai had proved how much food and drinks cost. The hotel has excellent staff who are all friendly and keen to help you have the best time. There are several pools and all very clean with no problem in obtaining beds, or there are hundreds of beds on the beach or garden areas. The buffet restaurants were excellent and the speciality restaurants were outstanding.. we couldn't pick a favourite - they were outstanding. We will definitely be back here. Fantastic relaxing time.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms had great views.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Carol P
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Dear Carol P,

It was a pleasure to read your review, and I was happy that overall you had an enjoyable stay.

I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort, its facilities, pools and beach as well as the restaurants that you dined in.

I would also llike to thank you for your praise to my team who looked after you whilst staying with us. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I spend 2 weeks this summer in dubai and the resort was excellent
I have a restaurant of my own in bucharest but i have to admit the chef or chefs at jebel aly are from another planet :the best food ever

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Bogdan V

Dear Bogdan V,

I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding the resort and your praise for our chefs. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.