I have been going to Jebel Ali every summer since around 2008 with the exception of 2011. I plan to stay again in August 2012 for a family birthday. As you will read below, Jebel Ali has become a great place for our family celebrations - for the luxury factor, the hotel is well worth it and if you book smartly online, you don't have to pay premium prices for the premium quality!
2008: excellent first stay at the Golf Resort Hotel - was amazing with views of the pool. Great room with turn down service, great service overall and a safe. The breakfast was outstanding with buffet breakfast. The buffet is huge and well presented. This was our first trip to Dubai and my family took me as a graduation present. I was bowled over by the hospitality of the staff and their willingness to assist. Through the staff, we booked various city tours, the river cruise and dinner and sightseeing
2009: I stayed with family for my 23rd birthday and my fathers birthday (they are both within days of each other). The staff made an absolute fuss of me firstly all singing happy birthday at breakfast then later in the evening delivering a huge chocolate cake and a bottle of champagne to celebrate. This particular year, the golf resort part of the hotel was under renovation so we stayed in the Palm Tree Court which was exceptional. Unless they had told us there were renovation works we would not have noticed because we did not even hear a peep from the other part of the resort - other hotels take note - this is how you renovate your properties - with the least stress for your guests! Follow Jebel Ali's example!! Buffet breakfast was smaller and not so imaginative but the whole experience was amazing - by far the best birthday I've ever had thanks to the Jebel Ali team!
2010: Again, stayed in normal standard hotel rooms with family in the golf report area of the hotel. This time had a balcony looking out onto the front of the hotel which was equally nice. There are no bad views of this resort. Staff remembered me and the family and all I can say is that I missed not going in 2011!
Location: The hotel is far our from Dubai city and first along west from the Palm Jumeriah. This may be problem for some but the hotel provides a comprehensive and complimentaryshuttle service which runs at regular intervals between the resorts and various tourist and shopping spots in the main city.
Food & Service: We tended to drive out to the city or marina for dinner to explore other restaurants so only really ate in the hotel for breakfast / brunch. This is on from 6am to about 11.30am so you can take an early breakfast or lie in and go for a 'brunch' meal. I usually chose the latter with my parents going a lot earlier! best thing here is that they have regional foods as well as good old fashioned british fry ups! Lovely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel at the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort features 231 standard rooms and suites over 5 floors. In addition to the palm-lined private beach and temperature-controlled swimming pools, the resort also features a 9-hole golf course with golf academy, 80-berth marina, horse riding stables, a variety of different restaurants and bars and The Spa, a purpose-built wellness facility overlooking the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort And Spa
- Jebel Ali Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort Spa