“Gateway to the world”
Review of Roda Al Bustan

Roda Al Bustan
Ranked #120 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed October 30, 2013

The Hotel is close to the Airport and also convenient for short or long stay. The staff is very friendly. Club Rotana lounge is friendly and informal. April is very friendly receptionist, with Eliza, Greatcham, Awad and Tipu to ensure the guest comfort.

Room Tip: All rooms at the hotel are very clean and comfortable. Despite the hotel being near the airport, one...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Slim_Zaiane, General Manager at Roda Al Bustan, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

We are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay and great experience within our hotel.

We look forward to seeing you again at the Al Bustan Rotana - Dubai and assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Slim Zaiane

Write a ReviewReviews (1,759)

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Superb customer service. All personnel for the driver who picked me up at airport to reception etc. seemed to know it was my first time in Dubai and were intent on ensuring I would return. I will. Beautiful rooms just ensure you have an adaptor for outlets. They are supposed to be in the room but I think someone creatively relocated the one in my room. If you order breakfast be ready to get enough food for 4.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

We are pleased to know that you find our customer service superb and that you enjoyed our facilities and great breakfast offering.

We look forward to seeing you again at the Al Bustan Rotana - Dubai and assure you of our best hospitality at all the times.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Very good location, close to the airport. Stayed in the club room which was spacious and very comfortable. Excellent restaurants. Club lounge on the 3rd floor is spacious and canapés and wine served are excellent quality. One of the better club /executive lounges. Staff is friendly and very caring. Excellent value for money. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Rooms are soundproof to exterior noise, but walls Are pretty thin and you can often hear the neighb...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank sTcO

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

We are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and we are happy that you find our hotel great.

Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Stayed only one night as a result of enforced stay due to typhoon activity at my flight destination.
Check in and room allocation was very good with reception staff very courteous and with good English.
Very comfortable bed.
Breakfast reasonable.
Very close to the excellent rail link into main Dubai.

• Stayed: September 2013

Reviewed October 13, 2013

On my way to China I was forced into an unexpected stopover in Dubai by a massive typhoon in south east asia which had grounded all flights. I was sent to the Al Bustan Rotana by the Emirates airline. Not at all happy with this enforced stopover I did not arrive at the Al Bustan in the best frame of mind and this was not helped by the fact that the only room they had available to me was a smoking room. But "beggars can not be choosers" so I had to take it. I had no UAR currency and at this stage no luggage. A trip to see the concierge soon sorted this. Isaac one of the concierge soon took my problems in hand and so speedily sorted them all out. In a moment cleaners were sent to my room to spray it , I had some local currency and phone calls were urgently made to Emirates to locate me luggage. This duly arrived a few hours later. By this time I realised that my planned trip to China was not going to be possible because of other flight plans so I was destined for at least three days in Dubai so I decided to make the most of it . A further trip to Isaac soon resulted in him fixing up tickets to view the Burj Khalifa tower , advice and shopping and a visit to the Dubai museum and old fort . In short his expertise turned what could have been a very frustrating time into very enjoyable one. The hotel also had a very good buffet style restaurant called Choices and the swimming pool on the first floor was first class. I was so impressed by this hotel and its staff that I am now planning another "stopover" on my next vist to China in November.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Derek W
Slim_Zaiane, General Manager at Roda Al Bustan, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the tripadvisor survey following to your stopover to China..

We are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and were happy with our services and facilities. We are glad to hear that our team were 100% helpful and professional while dealing with all your last minute requests.

I look forward to seeing you again at the Al Bustan Rotana - Dubai and assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Great hotel with large room , staff very professional and efficient in a friendly way . Breakfast and dinner superb compliment to all the chefs. Presentation and display amazing .The night we dined there my husband asked if there was a chicken curry on the menu but being a theme night there was not. The staff told the chef and a curry chicken was specially prepared for us., yummy .... Will definitely stay there on our next stopover to Europe ..

Room Tip: Overall a very quiet hotel with excellent amenities and huge room a plus for weary travellers with l...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the tripadvisor survey.

We are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and were happy with our services and facilities. We are very happy to hear that you find our team very professional and that they have exceeded your expectation especially when dealing with your dinner request.

I look forward to seeing you again at the Al Bustan Rotana during your next stopover to Europe and assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I stayed at the Al Bustan as it was close to the airport. I spent two days there and I must say I was pleased with the overall service provided. The lobby was very grand and had their own pianist playing in the centre. The gym facilities were also sufficient for the short stay as was the pool.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback following to your recent stay at our hotel.

We are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and were happy with our services and facilities especially the gym, the pool and the pianist at the lobby. You are welcome to come again for another memorable experience at our Hotel.

kind regards