I was told Al Bustan means orchard or garden in Arabic . Well, this definition may not exactly fit the Al Bustan Rotana, Dubai, it certainly comes across as a classy business hotel in a radius of 10 km of Dubai airport. My first experience with Al Bustan Rotana left me quite a neat impression!
Starting right at the airport, the Rotana counter at Dubai Airport Terminal 3 which welcomes you with a chilled bottle of water, the courteous staff at the airport counter who takes you to the pick-up car, the friendly lobby staff who guide you to the reception, the crisp, clear and quick front-desk staff ("beds combined or separate? if you need a combined bed, you may need to wait for 45 mins, your plan is inclusive of breakfast, we have 5 restaurants at the hotel"..), it's a classic business hotel which can fit into in any part of the world.
The service is very good - the responsive housekeeping, the waiters at the restaurant, the bellboys..The breakfast has a good spread and caters to tastebuds from different parts of the world.. the service is quick and unobtrusive. Sadly, I didn't have a chance to try out any of their restaurants (I was told their Thai restaurant Blue Elephant. is one of the best in all of Emirates). Well, may be next time..
Next time? Yes, why not? when the hotel is 15 mins away from the airport and 10 mins away from Dubai Airport Free Zone (where your office is located), and when you have a comfortable, full-fledged business hotel around, which you are happy with, and when there are things left to explore with the hotel, would you try anything else? May be not..!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within 0.6 miles from Dubai International Airport, Roda Al Bustan Hotel features modern, luxurious accommodation and 7 restaurants serving different cuisines. It offers a temperature controlled outdoor pool, a kid's pool, squash courts, tennis courts and extensive spa treatments. The rooms at Roda Al Bustan are decorated with natural, soft colours. They are equipped with flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities include work desk, tea/coffee facilities and a bathrobe with slippers. Some rooms offer direct access to the swimming pool. Guests can enjoy the sun on the deck surrounding the outdoor pool. The on-site Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club offers massage treatments and steam, sauna & outdoor Hot tub. It also has a fully equipped fitness centre with the latest cardiovascular equipment. For dinner, guests can choose from a variety of restaurants with cuisines such as Lebanese, Japanese or Thai. The poolside. Anees offers light snacks and drinks. The renowned Dubai Creek is accessible through a 10 minute drive, while the famous Dubai Gold Souk and Spice Souk are 15 minutes away. Major shopping malls including Deira City Centre, Festival City Mall and Mirdif City Centre are within a 15 minute drive from the hotel. Garhoud is a great choice for travellers interested in architecture, sightseeing and shopping. This property is also rated for the best value in Dubai! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HRS and Reservation Counter so you can book your Roda Al Bustan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Al Bustan Rotana - Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Al Bustan Rotana Hotel Dubai