Jumeirah Mina A'Salam
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Jumeirah Al Naseem(Dubai)
Jumeirah Beach Hotel(Dubai)
3,027 results
All reviewsthe burj al arabbahri barwild wadiabra boatsice lolliespremium leisuregolf buggiesnoodle housemadinat complexocean deluxe roomclub executivetalise spahalf boardafternoon teacold towelsbeach hotelprivate beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We have stayed here for business/vacation for many years but on this one week stay was tough. We could never seem to escapee the constant beep, beep, beep of the construction vehicles all day long. They are building a new hotel right next door and unless you catch the notice on their website you might not know to beware of this issue. Each day on their perfect beach is this annoying construction noise and it is inescapable. The hotel is otherwise wonderful with a New Mexican resturant recently opened that we found terrific. This time of year is a terrific break from the heat so we thought it would be a great experience. The staff is well trained and always polite but there are a few annoyances on this visit. At breakfast they have changed the policy to sign a ticket for a full buffet breakfast upon entering the Resturant no longer informing you that you could simply eat a continental version at half the price if you do not wish to have the full buffet. That is an annoying change to simply drive up revenue and first timers may not know to inquire. The location in. Dubai cannot be beat for for 400/500 UD dollars a night you should look at other options until the construction noise stops.

Room Tip: Stay away from construction side of hotel if you want to sleep past 7 am
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
9  Thank Cpate001
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Mina A'Salam, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for your continued patronage towards Mina A'Salam over the years and appreciate that you took the time to detail your feedback from your recent holiday with us.

I sincerely apologise for the noise disturbance that you experienced due to the preparation for the development of a new luxury hotel at Madinat Jumeirah. Please let me assure you that our guests comfort remain at our top priority and we are doing everything we can to manage this while the new hotel project is ongoing.

On a more positive note, I am delighted that you found our new Mexican restaurant, Tortuga is terrific, I thank you for mentioning this in your review. I would also like to thank you for your kind feedback with regards to our team, I will certainly share this with them.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience and I look forward to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to Mina A'Salam, hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I was with my family at this resort and I have to admit the place is absolutely fantastic.
Beautiful scenery, very comfortable room, excellent personnel, white beach, ample choice of restaurants....
In essence we had an unforgettable vacation..

Room Tip: The development site rooms are a very good price-quality option.
1  Thank Alessandro B
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Mina A'Salam, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Dear Guest

It is with pleasure to read your very kind review. I am so pleased to learn of how you value our Hotel and I would like to express my sincere appreciation for positive feedback.

Indeed, we do pride ourselves on our fabulous team of colleagues who is equally grateful for your warm acknowledgement of our efforts to exceed your expectations.

Thank you for making Mina A’ Salam your destination of choice. We certainly look forward to welcoming your and your family back in the future.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel on several occasions with our young family over a number of years and we love the hotel and have never had anything other than a perfect holiday. Its facilities, gym, spa, range of restaurants and bars and kids club are outstanding. The children love the "boat" option to travel around all the facilities but everything is easily reachable with a few minutes walk anyway. I have also made use of the business facilities on a number of occasions and also the concierge and on my most recent visit the service level provided by the concierge in resolving a work related problem that i encountered while on holiday was nothing short of "Out Of This World". Cannot recommend this hotel highly enough.

3  Thank Richard A
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Mina A'Salam, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear Guest

It is delightful to read through your review and I sincerely appreciate your special mention of our Concierge team. I am sure Brian and his team will be very happy to receive your feedback.

Thank you for your continued loyalty towards Mina A'Salam over the years and for recommending our hotel on TripAdvisor. We all look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Mina A'Salam in the near future.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

We stayed in the Mina A Salam for 4 years running, every February half term, then last year decided we fancied a change to try Atlantis on the Palm, I am so pleased this year we returned to the Mina A Salam again. It does not disappoint in any way whatsoever - it is a fantastic experience in a 5* hotel that lives upto it's reputation. I think the Resort is one of, if not the best in the world.
The room couldn't be nicer. Kept clean and freshened twice daily it suited us with afternoon sun on our balcony overlooking the Palm.
The restauarants thoughout the resort offer individuality and alternative experiences.

My only concern is the new hotel planned between the Mina A Salam and the Jumeriah Beach hotel. Currently this does not effect the Mina at all - but another great big hotel within the resort sharing the same facilities might lose the atmosphere. There were few queues in the adjoining Wild Wadi water park - what will happen with another 1000 bedrooms on-site??
I think a close monitering of reaction to the hotel on Tripadvisor is now a formaility before booking again - please don't spoil your special hotel!

Room Tip: Ensure you get a sea view and ask for afternoon and evening sun - as many balconies are in later day shade.
1  Thank Dominic G

Dear Guest

Thank you for detailing your wonderful experience and for your continued patronage over the years towards Mina A'Salam Hotel.

We have also taken your concerns with regards to the additional room inventory of Madinat Jumeirah however please be assured that we are closely monitoring all our facilities and services to ensure that we will be able to cater all our guests conveniently.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and suggestion, we all look forward to welcoming you back to Mina A'Salam in the future.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Calling most 5 star hotels: if you want to see seamless service; great food; across what is a large hotel property, you have to come and stay here. Supreme. This hotel has a heart and a soul. Emirates Palace is a nice tourist attraction, but is soul less. A must stay in UAE.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

I am deligted that the whole Mina A'Salam experience had exceded your expectation, from the seamless service to the great food served at our restaurants accross the resort.

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to have you back with us.