“Can't wait to go Back”

Ranked #17 of 540 Hotels in Dubai
Brechin, United Kingdom
“Can't wait to go Back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

We went with friends to celebrate my husbands 60th booked the Premium Leisure Club, the beds are huge and comfortable, rooms are quiet and the room staff kept them immaculate. We were half board which allowed us to eat in over 30 restaurants and bars and the food was excellent wherever we ate. The hotel is on the beach right next door to the Burj El Arab, However what helped make this a memorable trip were the excellent staff in all areas of the hotel, at the pool they were very attentive, with ice lollys, cool slices of fruit and even a hose down with cold water when it became too hot which I have to say was most of the time, but the staff of the Premium Club were excellent they went that extra mile for you and were so cheerful, we want to say thank you to, Lee Pietersma, Joane, Sophia, Sangitha, Rahul, Kevin, Shehal and a special thank you to Regina who went out of her way to arranged a room change and upgrade for us and sent my husband a card and a gift for his birthday and Christina who we teased the life out every day, Saving up for my next visit. Thanks to all at Mina A Salam

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Mina A'Salam, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to learn that you and your family and friends enjoyed your stay with us and was pleased with the service and facilities at our Resort. All your kind comments with regards to the product and services within the hotel are highly appreciated. We also appreciate your recognition of colleagues who helped to make your stay extra special - I shall be extending your kind recognition not only to the Premium Leisure Team but also to the rest of the colleagues, I know they will be delighted to learn of your positive feedback and praise.

Once again, thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your holiday and for choosing our hotel to celebrate your husband' 60th birthday. We certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Mina A'Salam in the future.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (536)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

I am writing this review from the balcony of the hotel on what is sadly the last day of our fantastic holiday. All I can say is that the hotel is absolutely AMAZING . It is so clean, we have room service twice daily, the rooms are very spacious . There is so much choice for food. I would definitely recommend half board option otherwise could work out expensive. some of the restaurants you still have to pay a supplement . The pool & beach is lovely .catching the little water boats / golf buggies to get you around the complex is fun. All staff are very polite & so helpful . I cannot find anything negative to say about this hotel it is amazing . Would definitely visit again :)

Room Tip: . Would be nice to have a view overlooking Barj al Arab but all rooms have balconies & beautifu...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Michelle G
Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing all the amazing elements that you have experienced during your recent stay at Mina A'Salam. I have shared them with the rest of the team to ensure that we maintain the high standards that we constantly strive to achieve.

I am also delighted to read that you and your partner enjoyed your holiday and your positive feedback regarding the products and services are very much appreciated. Our Half board package certainly endeavours to ensure that our guests have an opportunity to enjoy the many different restaurants throughout Jumeirah, thank you for recommending this via your review.

Once again, thank you for your gracious feedback and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Mina A'Salam in the future.

Galloway Forest Park, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

My stay at min a salaam started on a very high note from the check in being very fast & informative. all the reviews metioned are true worth and it was a real gem to stay at.It would be unfair to single out each staff as all of them were equally good. We shall definitely return back
Thank you to the GM & the team for an amaizing stay

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Keith O
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Mina A'Salam, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Dear Guest

I am very happy to read your review, to know that you and your family thoroughly enjoyed your recent family holiday with us at Mina A'Salam.

Thank you for taking the time to share your amazing experience, we all look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Mina A'Salam, hopefully in the near future.

Newbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

I have been meaning to write this review for ages
I can only say good things about this hotel and it's staff and I will return to stay there again.
From the time we arrived until we left we were looked after so well, nothing was too much trouble
Room was great we had a leak in our bathroom which was dealt with very promptly, we were moved to another room and given complimentary access to the executive club which we enjoyed.
Food was great
Hotel was spotless throughout
Staff were respectful and so helpful
I just can't praise this hotel enough and I have already recommended to friends

Room Tip: This hotel is great
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 318linda
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Mina A'Salam, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Guest

It is never too late to receive feedback from our guest, thank you for sharing your experience of your recent stay at Mina A'Salam.

Please allow me to apologise for the inconvenience caused by the bathroom leakage, however I am also pleased to know that the team resolved this matter quickly.

Thank you for all your positive comments and recommending our hotel to your friends. We look forward to welcoming you back to Mina A'Salam, hopefully in the near future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

I have been staying at mina a Salam consistently, for the past few years.. No hotel can beat, the service and facilities in Mina.. I have always spoken about the level of cooperation from staff at Mina, though on my recent visit they actually shocked me. There were unfortunate conditions within the family, causing slight disruptions in our booking. The hotels reservations manager accommadated our needs amazingly... They went above and beyond with their service.
I love Mina, and look forward to returning every year!

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank Tanya-SI
Dear Guest

I am very happy to learn that the team managed to assist you with your booking situation on your recent visit so you and your family were able to enjoy your stay with us.

Thank you for your continued loyalty towards Mina A'Salam, we all look forward to welcoming you and your family back next year.

Toowoomba, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

Mina A Salam is the most beautiful hotel we have stayed at. It is traditional Emirati style hotel with all 5 star ammenties. The rooms are huge and beautifully appointed, all in good positions. The room service and attention is great. The hotel restaurants and bars are equally beautiful, with great traditional food available at all times. The pool is perfect, and the beach is right there. In the shadow of the Burj Al Arab, it is in perfect position. Unable to flaw hotel. Cant wait to stay there again

Room Tip: All rooms are geat
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Martin810
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of your recent stay with us at Mina A'Salam.

I am delighted to learn that you and your partner have been overall impressed with the quality of our hotel and services. Your gracious comments will serve as an added inspiration for the team to consistently maintain the high standards which you have experienced during your stay with us.

I do hope we will be able to welcome you back later in the near future. Once again, thank you for your positive ratings and for recommending our Hotel on TripAdvisor.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Over all the years we have stayed at the Mina I can honestly say that this year has been the best. The effort, work rate and commitment that Gisele and her team have dedicated to making this hotel a true 5star experience is amazing. There is a fresh and invigorated feel to the hotel, which reflects in all the staff. Nothing is too much trouble and every query or question is dealt with immediately.

Thank you to Lee and all her staff, Kevin, Sophia and the lovely Sammy to name a few. There were a few times we really stretched them in Premium Leisure and they came back time and again, always smiling and never flustered. A true team.

The pool looks magnificent after its overhaul and the beach is still immaculate and manicured as ever.

We had two adjoining rooms which were kept immaculate by our friend in housekeeping. We look forward to seeing the new rooms next year.

The restaurants over the resort were fantastic as usual, service and quality outstanding. We enjoyed Carnevale,Villa Beach Restaurant and Toscana especially this year. Segreto is always a special experience with great ambiance, however I was so disappointed the Lamb fillet had been taken off as it was without doubt the finest dish ever.

I was dubious reading the glowing reviews prior to our holiday as we know the resort intimately, however all the accolades are without a doubt true and very well substantiated. Congratulations to Gisele, Shashank and Felix for all their hard work.

Here's to next summer !!!!!!!

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jonathan F
Dear Guest,

I am very delighted to learn of your loyalty to our resort and would like to personally thank you for continuing to choose Mina A'Salam above the many options available in Dubai. It is wonderful to read how much you enjoy your time with us. Thank you for acknowledging our commitment to provide nothing but the best in service and facilities – I know our colleagues especially Lee and the Premium Leisure team, are equally delighted to read of your glowing feedback.

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences on TripAdvisor and I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Mina A'Salam next year.