“One of the best hotels ever!”

Jumeirah Mina A'Salam
Ranked #18 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
“One of the best hotels ever!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We love visiting Dubai and this hotel especially. First went there for my surprise special birthday 6 years ago and fell in love with it. It is large but the staff make you feel so welcome. Excellent quality all around the hotel, from foyer to pools and bedrooms. The staff are amazing and can't do enough for you. The beach is pristine and it is so luxurious to be taken to a beach lounger and have a member of staff lay out the towels and bring you buckets of ice for drinks. Fantastic service all around.

Buffet restaurant is very good for breakfast etc. but we preferred to visit the other fine restaurants situated either at Mina a Salam or Al Qasr or Jumeirah Beach. We were lucky enough to have half board included in our holiday cost which saved a huge amount of money.

The humidity is quite something in July/August and the sea is far too hot to swim in til just before dusk so would like to go at a different time to year.

Can't say enough about this beautiful hotel and would go every year if money were no object!

Fantastic!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Cotonfam
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Mina A'Salam, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
Dear Guest

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for posting a review on Trip Advisor with regards to your stay. We immensely value you as our regular and repeat guest and it is always a pleasure to welcome you back after 6 years.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and was pleased with the service and facilities at the property. All your kind comments with regards to our colleagues, service around the pool & beach area, breakfast experience are highly appreciated.

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you and your family back in Dubai and in Mina A’ Salam in the near future.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (551)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This delightful resort was a pleasure to stay in! The Abrabian Style throughout was beautiful and unlike anywhere else I have ever stayed. A very friendly staff member showed us to our room and went through where everything was and how to use the facilities. The room was luxurious with a very comfortable bed. The bathroom was devine with an amazing large bath with silky bath crystals and lovely smelling bubble bath.
The view from the balcony was breath taking. The facilities that the resort are extensive.
They have a beautiful private beach with massage huts. The massage therapist was so nice and what a relaxing massage!
The food in the restaurant's we dined in were delicious as was the room service and the service was exceptional from one of the waiters that went out of his way to make me an Australian drink that he didn't know the recipe for.
I did find one of the male staff members a little rude when I asked him a question about times for the shuttle bus he would not look at me or even answer me. When my husband was there the second time he turned his back to me and answered him the question I asked him.
Other than that the resort was one of the best I have ever stayed in!

Room Tip: I had a view of the beach and Burj al Arab and I thought the room was amazing!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank LeeLei
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting a review on Trip Advisor with regards to your recent stay with us in Mina A’ Salam. It is very pleasing to read how much you enjoy your time with us and thank you for acknowledging our commitment to our high standards – I know our colleagues are equally delighted to read of your glowing feedback.

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences on TripAdvisor and I look forward to welcoming you and your husband back to Mina A’ Salam during your next visit.

London, UK
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I can't say enough about the Mina would happily come back the food was outstanding and the staff were polished and friendly without being overly so. For our next trip out we will try the Al Qasr as we spent a lot of time in the pool area and it was great as was the kids club the lobby is stunning and possibly the best I've seen. Sumptuous comes to mind. Stay and enjoy !

• Stayed December 2011
1 Thank lilou6775
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor following your stay with us.

We were delighted to read that you have been overall impressed with the quality of our hotel and service especially our culinary offerings. Your gracious comments will serve as an added inspiration to consistently maintain the high standards which you have experienced during your stay with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back in our Resort in the near future.
Yours Sincerely

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Friday brunch is a Dubai institution, and The Wharf at Mina A'Salam has perfected the art of combining a great location & atmosphere, wonderful food with immaculate staff into an experience that no visitor should miss and every resident (like me) should re-visit, just to remind ourselves just how well they do it.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank Simon F
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful brunch experience during your recent visit to Mina A’ Salam. On behalf of the entire team, I would like to extend my gratitude for sharing your glowing feedback with regards to our food, colleagues, atmosphere of our brunch offerings. I am sure that our service team will be equally be pleased to hear of your review.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Mina A’ Salam and to our brunch in the near future.

edinburgh, scotland
Reviewed October 30, 2012

i would like to take this oprtunity to thank you and your staff for the wonderful holiday my family and i have had at the Mina,
this was our 5th visit to Dubai and by far was the best , everything from the welcome to the finish was impeccable and should be the benchmark for any
hotel that wants to be a "luxury" resort the staff in the PLC were fantastic and our every need was met with sincerity and a smile.

We have stayed in many hotels in Dubai including Atlantis and the Habtoor Grand but the hotel staff and amenities in the Madinat Jumeirah just
blew the rest away if we do return to Dubai which iam sure we will there will only be one place we shall be staying from now on.
wanted to thank you personally for a truely memorable holiday for my family.

Best regards

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank scotlandscoldinfeb
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Mina A'Salam, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Dear Guest

Firstly, thank you for your loyalty to Mina A’ Salam and for sharing your experience in TripAdvisor during your last stay. I am delighted to read that you continue to choose our Hotel over the many options available in Dubai. We make every effort to ensure your expectations are exceeded in this regard and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your personal experience and acknowledge our efforts.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back for the 6th visit and to ensuring your next holiday is another memorable and enjoyable experience.

Riyadh
Reviewed October 25, 2012

From the moment you arrive until you leave you are treated like royalty..seriously.I have been going to this property for years...no special rooms just the standard. Each time they act like they remember me, nice touch. "wecome back, mr..." of course they could not but this is hospitality at its finest. There are newer properties up but love this place.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Steve L
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for sharing your experience in TripAdvisor during your last stay. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and was pleased with the service and facilities at the property. All your kind comments with regards to your arrival experience and personalized service received from our colleagues are highly appreciated. Your gracious comments will serve as an added inspiration to consistently maintain the high standards which you have experienced during your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Madinat Jumeirah.

Yours sincerely

Leeds
Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

Second visit to the Mina. Always worry when you have such a good first trip it won't be as good. It was.
I can rave on about the location, beach, selection of restaurants, view of the Burj al Arab etc etc but what makes the Mina stand out is there staff. Sai, Dorothy and all the team in the Club Exec lounge are superb. They remember every detail and treat you like you are the most special guest staying. It's just superb luxury and customer excellence all rolled into one. If you go to Dubai and want a treat, stay here. Book club exec and half board though. Definitely the best way to afford it!

• Stayed October 2012
4 Thank willwpalmer
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Mina A'Salam, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read of your enjoyable holiday with us in Mina A’ Salam for the second time. Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. Your comments concerning Sai, Dorothy and the entire Club Executive Team are very pleasing and I am grateful for your kind remarks and the opportunity to personally recognize their outstanding level of customer service.

We immensely value you as our regular and repeat guest and it is always a pleasure to welcome you back.

Yours sincerely