“Beautiful Hotel”

Jumeirah Mina A'Salam
Ranked #34 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This was my first time in Dubai and i have to say i think Dubai is amazing the hotel was fantastic beautiful setting on the beach,very clean, friendly staff who couldn't do enough for you and the food was first class. Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Go with a room that overlooks the beach.
1  Thank Dawny I
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Mina A'Salam, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor following your recent holiday with us. I am very pleased to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay in Mina A’ Salam and that you enjoyed Dubai as a City too. I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our Resort in the near future.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

This was my 5th visit to MAS with my husband - with the fourth being disappointing last year
but.....we thought we would give it another go, as the hotel is in the best location in Dubai

We arrived on the early Virgin flight, we were picked up and driven to the Hotel
A slight mishap with the room location, but thanks to Mikhal in the Club Lounge we were soon shown to our room on the Second floor and very happy with it.

MAS have found themselves again - all that I loved about this Hotel is BACK!!
Is it the new Hotel Manager? who knows but non the less we had a fantastic time

Heads up to Keerthi, Janiel and Ray (Gok Wan) for their excellent service in the Premium Leisure Lounge - we had a great time with them "A credit to your Hotel Mina A' Salam"
Thank you Boys for making our stay that much better

Carry on doing what your doing - it's all good
See you next year

2  Thank ImpJac

Dear Guest

I am very pleased to read your positive review following your recent stay with us at Mina A’ Salam for the fifth time and for continuously coming back to Mina A’ Salam Hotel. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on trip Advisor

In particular, I am delighted to learn of your feedback on our colleagues; we certainly take great pleasure in ensuring your expectations are exceeded and I sincerely appreciate your acknowledgements in this regard. I shall personally extend your warm recognition of Mikhal, Keerthi, Janiel and Ray; I know they will be equally thrilled to hear of your positive comments.

I look forward to welcoming you and your husband back to Mina A’ Salam in the near future.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

This was our second stay at this hotel, our first was in 2011 where the service was impeccable.
Unfortunately this year, we found the service a bit hit and miss.
One of the best things about staying at this hotel, is whilst lazing on the beach or by the pool there is a timetable of 'treats' that appear during your day, from ice lollies, cold towels, cucumber and fruit kebabs. During our stay this year, the staff did not always appear at our end of the beach (the end closest to the Burj) unless we waved frantically or went over to them - this was also true for trying to order food and drinks. It's a shame when a hotel offers such nice treats that we had to chase them down! :-s
The decor of the hotel and rooms is in keeping with the style of the hotel and is very well maintained and looked after.
Location-wise if you love the Burj Al Arab, you can't get much closer (unless you stay there of course!). The Souk is connected to the hotel and nice for a wander round the shops or for even more restaurant choices.

A lovely hotel, and I would definitely return again - especially if the service can be resumed.

Room Tip: If you opt for Half Board then don't feel obliged to use them all for dinner. We used one for lu...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RhiannonL

Dear Guest

I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your recent holiday with us at Mina A’ Salam for the second time and thank you for specifically recognizing our treat service to our guests. Please consider the experience that you had as an isolated incident and this is not always the case with our colleagues.

We have taken your remarks on board and informed the concerned Department to look into the treat’s service and to ensure that majority of our guest are offered of the similar refreshments.

Along with my team, I look forward welcoming you back to Mina A’ Salam in the near future.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

i really enjoyed my staying in Mina Al Salam. the staff always smiling. housekeeping staff very nice and the room always clean. the treansportation in jumeirah by boat and this nice and romantic. one of the best hotels in dubai.

Room Tip: my room it was in the buri alarb side and it was good.
1  Thank Ahmed A

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us in Mina A’ Salam Hotel. I am very happy to read how much you enjoyed your holiday and highly appreciate our effort to exceed our guest’s expectations. I am also happy to read of you kind comments with regards to our Abra facilities, Housekeeping services and your room in general.

I certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Our 2nd stay at this property. The location is great and since it's opening 9 years ago it's now an icon of Dubai. The service was great, the room fantastic. We loved the pool area; not in the middle of the hotel area so the world can see, but located at the same time close to the main hotel itself. It stays open to 10.00pm, unlike many others. Best breakfast buffer anywhere - almost too many choices. It was like coming home.

Room Tip: Book a lagoon view - it adds atmosphere.
1  Thank Traveljunkie282828

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your loyalty to Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts and for continuing to choose to stay with us in Mina A’ Salam when you visit Dubai. I am delighted to learn how much you enjoyed your most recent holiday and I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Dubai.

Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

I have only stayed in a handful of hotels that are in this cost bracket. However, albeit with little direct comparison to draw on, this is without exception the finest I have stated in. Well done guys, truly outstanding.

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank Gjonesuk777

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor with regards to your experience with us. Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comments and am delighted that you enjoyed your stay.

I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you in Mina A’ Salam the near future.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Dubai was HOT. It was stifling. This hotel was my oasis. It was beautiful. So many restaurants. So much to see and do. To be honest I dont think I would stay in Dubai for a long time. Just a few nights on a stopover. From now on I will always stay at the Mina A Salam.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank FamilyTravelJunkkie
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Mina A'Salam, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

Dear Guest,

Firstly, thank you for your loyalty to Mina A’ Salam. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your personal experience and acknowledge our efforts.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back for the second time.