“What an experience”

Ranked #16 of 542 Hotels in Dubai
Durban, South Africa
“What an experience”
Reviewed January 10, 2011

My wife and I celebrated 25 years together and chose Dubai as our destination. Our stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers was a wonderful experience. Our check in took at the most twenty minutes, was seamless and professional. One thing to note is "an incedental charge" which equates to about Dhs 3000. This will be charged to your credit card as a safe keeping for any extra over items which are charged to your room. Please ensure you have provision for this as we were caught off guard. Other than the aforementioned, we had a superb stay at the hotel. The rooms are huge and well appointed. Check out was also seamless with your incedental charged being reversed. You can expect this charge to be in your account within two weeks from your departure date. Well done to the Management and Staff of Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, January 20, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Your feedback is very important to us in ensuring that we consistently offer the services Jumeirah Emirates Towers is known for. It was particularly pleasing to note that you were satisfied with the check-in process as it has been one of our key focus areas recently. Thank you very much for your feedback on the credit card pre-authorization, as we do take one upon check in to cover any charges incurred during your stay. We apologise for the fact that you were not advised at reservation stage. This amount is however always reversed when the guest checks out if there are no charges incurred.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your overall stay at our hotel especially since your were celebrating your 25th wedding anniversary and I will definitely share your comments with my colleagues who will no doubt be thrilled to know that their efforts are so greatly appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit, in the near future.

Yours sincerely

Yannis Anagnostakis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (554)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed December 27, 2010

Although that we have just booked a special discount limited to single beds, they have immediately provided us with a better room on the 36th floor with nice view and king size double bed. Free fruite pleate each day. They even gave us a free bath robe and chocolates as Xmas gift. We also used the great gym a couple of times. Finally all bookings through the concierge went very fine. And we of course also liked all those free hotel shuttles to the malls and all the other Jumeirah hotels.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, December 28, 2010
Dear Guest

Your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the service Jumeirah Emirates Towers is renowned for and it was heartening and a pleasure to know that you enjoyed the view of your room, the amenities, the concierge services, our health club, the complimentary shuttle service and your overall stay at our hotel.

I hope you will afford us the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Yours sincerely

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 22, 2010

I've stayed at this hotel several times as it is perfectly located for business meetings. I booked a room on the ladies floor (which I like - great idea for solo business travellers), but there was a mix-up with my booking and no rooms were available. The front of house manager immediately offered me an upgrade to a suite and I was impressed by how quickly everything was handled. Suite was lovely although the hotel decor is looking a little tired now, despite new tvs, coffee machines etc. Spectacular views and large rooms make up for it.

Service in this hotel is great and staff couldn't be more helpful and smiley. My only gripe is the food in the restaurant (Mosaico) and the pool bar - i think they are one and the same - horrendously overpriced and very poor quality, I had to send back my sad, limp salad twice! The manager was apologetic and took it off the bill. Shame that the food couldn't be better in the first place though.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, December 22, 2010
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor, following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the overall service levels in the hotel. It will be my pleasure to share your praise with our colleagues, as they will no doubt be delighted to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.

Your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the service Jumeirah Emirates Towers is renowned for. I was therefore concerned to read that on this occasion we did not meet your expectations.

Please accept my sincere apology for your dissatisfaction with the food served in Mosaico Restaurant and the Pool Bar, particularly the salad. On this occasion, your experience was well below the standards of quality and service we strive to maintain. I have discussed the matter you so kindly brought to my attention with the department head concerned in an effort to prevent such shortfalls from recurring in the future.

I sincerely hope that you will afford us the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future. Once again, please accept my apology together with my thanks and appreciation for your feedback.

With kind regards,

Valencia, Spain
Reviewed November 19, 2010

Stayed several times for business, one of them I was bumped up to the lady's floor and it was awesome. Elemis toiletry, Chopard perfumes included.
There are a few restaurants, all great - also the bar on the 51st floor offers amazing views over the city.
The fitness club was okay. I really loved the massage I got done by a woman from Bali in the hotel spa.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank sfchica5
the3rdrock
Reviewed November 17, 2010

Pros: good value at GBP180 a night RO. Nice Molton Brown toiletries in rooms, Elemis toiletries in gym and spa. Being gradually upgraded with in-room Nespresso machines. Changing the old CRTs to flat screen TVs (although a bit too far for the remote to be used when sleeping in bed!). Large rooms and bathrooms. Bar on 51st floor provides good entertainment value (even if just watching the proceedings). Easy access to restaurants in the mall downstairs. Day vouchers for the beach and Wild Wadi, plus you get access to the beach at Al-Quasr (sp?) and can charge things to your room from there. Access to 2 gyms free of charge.

Cons: have to pay for classes at the Big Apple gym (but otherwise free access to both gyms), very inconsistent service esp at reception (keeps forgetting to credit loyalty points, check in/out can take AGES), the hotel is a bit dated but slowly being upgraded, infrequent shuttle service to the beach and Wild Wadi. NOT on the beach (just to point out the obvious?)

Overall, unless you are looking for a beach front hotel, this is great value and a good business option.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 18, 2010

Did a business tour of the Middle East in October and spent one night here. Rooms are great - very spacious. Desk is one that you can actually work at - it does not face the wall but overlooks the massive windows out onto the city. Internet was perfect - and free. The glass elevators are great fun! You're attached to a mall, so a few alternative eating and drinking options available. Very satisfied indeed!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank AfricanWanderer
Braintree, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 17, 2010

I stayed in the Jumeirah Emirates Towers on a business trip during May.

I suppose the first observation should be the Excellent room. It's more like a suite - it had two large beds, a large couch across the window, seating area, and separate desk and work area. The bathroom was also large with a seperate bath and shower and overall I was very comfortable.

Only ate in the steak restaurant which was excellent.

Desk, internet, and work set-up was excellent.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business