“Once again, very good”

Jumeirah Emirates Towers
Ranked #20 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed July 12, 2010

I spent there five nights for the 3rd time in about two years. JET is definitively my only choice for business purpose in Dubai, first because it’s a great hotel and also because it’s right next to the financial district (DIFC). Standard rooms I had last times were great and roomy, but I was upgraded this time to a great Club Executive Suite (on the 46th floor !), a large and beautiful suite including complimentary meals and drinks all day long at the Executive Lounge. I anyway went to several bars and restaurants of the venue like Vu’s Bar, Scarlett’s Pub&Grill, The Agency Wine Bar and Mosaico Restaurant, all of them were nice. I requested help from concierge desk a few times, and got a great service. I would anyway recommend another hotel for a leisure stay.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (2,862)

Reviewed June 19, 2010

I stayed here for work for 3 nights...all looks good....amazing toiletries (molton brown) and lovely furnishings....but service was APPALLING....I had a problem with my room, at 2am an alarm went off in the celing...I called downstairs for help...long story short, it took an hour to get them to move me to another room...no apologies, nothing. Service in general was poor, especially for the Middle East. The hotel restaurant (steak) was amazing and breakfast was ok. Not sure I would stay there again.

Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2010

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor, following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers. We very much appreciate your feedback regarding our services.

I deeply regret the fact that your sleep was disturbed during the night due to a sound arising from a faulty air-conditioning unit, which was later resolved. On this particular occasion, your experience was well below the standards of quality and service we strive to maintain. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I hope you will afford us the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future, thus enabling us to restore your confidence towards Jumeirah Emirates Towers.
We have been trying to contact you unsuccessfully and look forward to the opportunity to speaking with you.

Yannis Anagnostakis

Reviewed June 17, 2010

This is an excelent hotel. The rooms are really big and have everything you might need. Impeccably clean. The breakfast is great. It has severak restaurants, including a first class lebanese one.
Paying in advance we got a good discount.
Staying here you can go and visit the Burj-al-Arab for an expensive but well worth it meal.(We had a fantastic tea).
Also, the Jumeirah Emirates Towers takes care of all your visa needs in a very efficient manner.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 10, 2010

Fantastic service, incredibly comfortable but a little old fashioned in its decor. Worth the stay though. Great restaurant and bar called The Rib.

Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank CastleProud
Reviewed June 10, 2010

Home sweet home, staid last Ramadan and back again the place is more like home for me, which I recommended for any body whom would like to stay in Dubai.

Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 2, 2010

Have stayed at JET twice in the last couple of months on business. It is a large modern property with several superb restaurants. The breakfast buffet has a large selection of international fare and is well worth a visit for a good start to the day.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 4, 2010

A truely first class hotel, as are all the Jumeirah hotels in Dubai. We received a warm welcome with drinks and fruit, our room was ready although we arrived early in the morning. The room was large, clean with all amenities that one would expect of a five star hotel. A room on the Club floors are well worth the extra money. We had access to the Club Lounge that was open 24 hours a day which served food and drink (including Champagne) for free! Although we were on a bed and breakfast rate we did not need to pay out anything else for food or drink all stay! We had wine, fruit and chocolates delivered to the room every day. Transfers in a luxury car to and from the airport included. Service was excellent. Staff rememebred our names very quickly, opened doors for us, got the lift for us when they saw us coming, remembered our drink preferences. There is an excellent gym and a pool (although there is a little concrete city feel to it). However this is a buisness hotel . The free shuttle buses to the Dubai mall and beach were really useful. Free admission to the facilities of the Jumeriha Beach Hotel (another excellent hotel) and Wild Wadi Waterpark included . All in all didn't ever want to leave!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Dubai hotels
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai
The Oberoi, Dubai
#8 of 561 in Dubai
The Marina
Grosvenor House Dubai

Been to Jumeirah Emirates Towers? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Jumeirah Emirates Towers

Address: Sheikh Zayed Rd | Trade Center 2, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Location: United Arab Emirates > Emirate of Dubai > Dubai
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Ski-In / Ski-Out Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#7 Family Hotel in Dubai
#11 Romantic Hotel in Dubai
#15 Spa Hotel in Dubai
#19 Luxury Hotel in Dubai
#20 Business Hotel in Dubai
Price Range: $193 - $804 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — Jumeirah Emirates Towers 5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jumeirah International, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jumeirah Emirates Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Jumeirah Emirates Hotel