“Another Excellent Visit”

Jumeirah Emirates Towers
Ranked #23 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Another excellent visit at Emirates Towers, This is my third time staying there. I stayed for three weeks again in August on Business and again had a fab room on 37th Floor. First comment is the beautiful new club lounge decorated in Purple and Gold which had just reopened on the 42nd Floor. Exceptional service as always but have to point out Anil and Grace in particular. Had dinner again at several outlets the best food and service was in Al Nafoorah and The Ivy.
I also appreciate how the staff I had met on my previous visits always remembered me, Carmen and Ibrahim from the Front Office and the valets/porters are always so friendly. Again look forward to returning in October/November.

Room Tip: Request a room on a high floor for wonderful views of the city
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent in Jumeirah Emirates Towers. We are very much delighted to know that this has been your third stay with us, and we hope to welcome you for your fourth, fifth, and even hundredth stay with us in the future.

Your complimentary remarks regarding your stay, our services and facilities were a definite delight to read. My colleagues take great pride in providing exceptional service and it is always rewarding to be able to share praises from our guests.

It is our privilege to have had you as our guests and it is heartwarming to note that you have appreciated the services provided by our colleagues and even remembered their names and what they have done for you. I will definitely share your comments with the whole team, and most definitely, Anil, Grace, Carmen, and Ibrahim, will all be glad to hear about your commendations to their services.

We are also delighted that you have found the refurbishment of the Club Executive Lounge to your satisfaction and liking.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back come October or November in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Reviewed September 2, 2014

Such a good hotel & perfect service. Got upgraded for free when checked in and the room and its view were amazing. A good experience that should be repeated again. I would really recommend this hotel to anyone. One of my favorite.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Emirates Towers on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the overall service provided in the hotel, most specifically the delight you have had with the complimentary upgrade, as well as the views that came with the suite..

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Reviewed September 2, 2014

After a big desire, I stayed at Jumeirah Emirates Towers for 3 nights.
When I checked in around 3pm, the room was not ready, so I had to wait...45 minutes to get a room on the lowest floor (I requested on high floor upon my reservation!). As the hotel was full, the receptionist told me that she will try to find a better room for my next night and let me know. At 9 pm, the next day, still nobody came...So I had to go myself to the front desk to ask them. They allocated me a room 20 floors higher, better!
About the room, I found it quite impersonal and nice sized but the bathroom very tight. The bed linen was stylish and I really enjoyed their bathroom amenities : Molton Brown. Globally, the standards seem really lower than Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi.
The staff was okay, they do what they have to do but not going above. Doormen prefer to smatter with their colleagues rather than opening cab doors! Special mention to Concierge and breakfast host, welcoming.
About the services, the pool and the complimentary entry at Wild Wadi were nice touches.

To sum up my stay, this hotel is well designed for business trip...but I was there on holiday!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank 5StarExperience

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for taking the time to write a review in TripAdvisor following your recent three-day stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the ultimate experience Jumeirah Emirates Towers is renowned for and exceed your expectations for future visits. At the same time, I was concerned to read that we did not meet some of your expectations.

I have noted your overall experience and feedback regarding the disappointment you have had during your stay. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused in these respect. Rest assured that we will address the issues you have kindly brought to our attention, to ensure that a repetition will not occur in the future.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor and thereby giving us the opportunity to enhance our service quality. I do hope that this particular stay will not deter you from visiting Jumeirah Emirates Towers in the future and you will allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence in the hospitality the hotel is renowned for.

Reviewed September 2, 2014

Great hotel, I always stay here when visiting nearby DIFC which is under 5 mins walk away. They also do a golf buggy shuttle servide if its too hot to walk over! Service is second to none here. Make sure you try the Rib Room restaurant on the ground floor. Great steak and great service.

Room Tip: All rooms are great
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for recently taking the time in posting a review in TripAdvisor following your stay in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

It will be my pleasure to share your comments with my colleagues, as they will no doubt be delighted to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.

Thank you for your great commendation and review on The Rib Room and the quality of food and service you have received.

Our guests’ feedback is what helps us in meeting and exceeding our guest expectations and thus we thank you for letting us know of your great feedback as this will be a source of inspiration for our colleagues.

We look forward to your next visit in the near future.

Reviewed September 1, 2014

Location, Service and Food are Exquisite. The Staffs are all warmth and friendly. The room service is the best!!! The Restaurant Bar at 44th Flr is cozy and relaxing.I the food at the executive lounge.

• Stayed: February 2014
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us back in February 2014 at Jumeirah Emirates Towers on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the overall service provided in the hotel.

Reviewed September 1, 2014

I did a lot of research before finalizing a Hotel to stay for a weekend. With the amount of awards and positive reviews, my expectations were set really high for Jumeriah Emirates Towers.

I booked a club room, but while checking in I asked the check-in staff for a possible upgrade. To my surprise, they upgraded me to Deluxe Suite which has as awesome corner sitting area (traingular majlis) with Burj Khalifa view.

What impressed me the most was the amount of complimentary stuff I was entitled to, I didnt spend a single Dirham during my stay. Following is a list of complimentary:

1. Afternoon Tea (in Club lounge which is on 42nd floor with beautiful a view)
2. Dinner in Club Lunge
3. Breakfast in Club Lounge
4. Everything in room refrigerator apart from Alcohol
5. Wild Wadi Access
6. Madinat beach access

Come to think of it, that's more than 600 Dirhams worth of complimentary stuff (Room rate I paid was $320 per night, so not a bad deal at all)

This is a place I highly recommend, be it Business travel or with your better half. Just brilliant!

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade. As they say, if you don't ask, you don't get".
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank salman18q
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2014

Dear Guest,

It is our privilege to have had you as our guests and it is heartwarming to note that you have appreciated the services provided by our colleagues and I will definitely share your comments with the whole team.

Your great review on the upgrade you have received, as well as the services and entitlements of booking a Club Room is indeed very heartwarming for us to know. This will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future. Our mission at Jumeirah Emirates Towers is to provide our guests with the ultimate hotel experience and we are glad that we have met all your expectations.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Reviewed September 1, 2014

Never seen such a wonderful hotel, everything was perfect, very ! Nice staff, great breakfast,
Unbelivable view over dubai, had a dinner in the libanese restaurant, very good dinner, perfect service , very nice room with perfect cleaning

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review for Jumeirah Emirates Towers on TripAdvisor following your trip to Dubai.

We were really happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to the hotel and we are glad to know that we have exceeded your expectations and that you appreciated the efforts given by the team.

Thank you for highlighting your delight on the service you have received, as well as the delight you have had with the breakfast selection and our authentic Lebanese restaurant, Al Nafoorah.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Emirates Towers.