“Comfortable Luxury” 5 of 5 bubbles

Jumeirah Emirates Towers
Ranked #16 of 544 Hotels in Dubai
“Comfortable Luxury”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here a few times, the longest stay was 47 days (minus a few days in Kuwait).

The staff are exemplary. The rooms are what you would expect for a hotel of this reputation and the Sky Bar. Oh how I miss it.

This is a delayed review as I've just started using TripAdvisor, but my last vist was as good as any other. I've stayed in hotels more expensive, and perhaps more fashionable. But if I ever had to make a hotel my home, this would win hands down. And I'd eat steak every night.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, May 11, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor following your stays in Jumeirah Emirates Towers. I hope that you have had a pleasant return journey.

We are delighted to read your great review post your stay in Jumeirah Emirates Towers. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us highlighting the service received from our colleagues, also mentioning the features of the room as well as considering us your home away from your home.

We have communicated your feedback to the entire team at the hotel and they are all very happy to know that their efforts are so well appreciated. I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Complex General Manager and Area Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (538)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

Excellent all round hotel, all staff friendly, rooms very big, house keeping and concierge were amazing! Really made a good trip a great trip

Also take advantage of the watermark access and the access to the jumeriah beach hotel which does an excellent high tea.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in writing a review in TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us during your stay in the hotel. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with my colleagues, as they will no doubt be delighted to know that their efforts are so well appreciated. It is indeed heartwarming to have such wonderful comments from you.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

We were on the 33rd floor and so just the lift ride up is stunning. The view from the well appointed room was excellent - you could sit and stare at it for hours, especially at sun-down.

We had an issue with our shower, which was spotted by one of the cleaning team. It was immediately dealt with and the communication about timescales and next steps was impeccable.

The overall level of service was excellent. Everyone greeted your warmly and were always willing to answer questions. The only exception was one grumpy reception staff member.

The associated gym gets very busy at 7.00 - 8.00 each morning with the 'body beautifuls'. Clearly a number of people spend a lot of time here. Its well appointed; 10 treadmills, 8 cross-trainers, etc. and an extensive range of weights / resistance machines.

Breakfast was also very good (and included in our rate). If you're into your eggs then the poached ones were very well done.

In terms of location, its a short walk to the Emirates Towers Metro station, giving you easy access to most sites and malls.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

Please note that your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the ultimate experience Jumeirah Emirates Towers is renowned for and exceed your expectations for future visits.

We are delighted to read your great review post your stay in Jumeirah Emirates Towers. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments regarding the views in your room, the lifts, as well as the Talise Fitness Gym, the breakfast selection in Mosaico, as well as the service you have received from our colleagues were definitely heartwarming for us to know.

On the other hand, I was of course most concerned to read your comment wherein you have mentioned that a colleague in Reception was rude to you. Allow me to contact you privately regarding this for us to further look into this matter.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused in this respect. This is certainly not the level of service we are known for and can fully understand your disappointment concerning the same.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor and thereby giving us the opportunity to enhance our service quality. I do hope that this incident will not deter you from visiting Jumeirah Emirates Towers in the future and you will allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence in the ultimate hospitality the hotel is renowned for.

channel islands
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

As you will see from my many reviews I have stayed at the Emirates Towers many times and the last occasion (Jan 2014) was one of the best. In utter contrast was my visit in May 2014. I sit at my desk in the hotel room at 3.54am unable to sleep having been woken up by the cleaning crew at c.2am who thought it was a good idea to sort out the room next door. This is the straw that broke the camel's back (excuse the pun).

I am a Sirius card holder and will shortly be moving to their elite gold status and stay in at least nine Jumeirah hotels a year, travelling to the Middle East on business on a quarterly basis. However, being a member seems to have no impact on how you are treated at the Emirates Towers. Gone is the "welcome back", gone is the upgrade of room and the hint of suggesting it is greeted with a price list. I have a specific profile and book a month in advance yet I am still placed in a smoking room.

The executive lounge has been moved to the 7th floor and is barely worth visiting. Hopefully the refurbishment is worth it although I am not sure what was wrong with it in the first place.

The pool is poorly kept with a green gunk/film on the entrance steps and dead flys. On the basis there was never more than a one to one guest/staff ratio there on the two occasions I visited I would have thought someone could have used their time more wisely.

When ever I requested something via guest services i.e. a bucket of ice or laundry then I am always disturbed later on with a call checking if the service has been provided. How about you speak to your own people first and make sure they did what was asked instead of bother the guest, every time !

I returned to my room this afternoon to what was the end of a two week busy business trip and had just finished my last meeting to find two chaps cleaning my room. I proceed to enter and get a lot of eye contact and nodding and despite clearly trying to get changed I was forced to ask if they would be a long time to simply get the answer "Yes, 15 mins". It was only when I had to ask to use my own bathroom to get undressed that I was asked if they should go! Surely when a guest arrives that is the first thing that should be asked or a policy to leave?

I am not in the habit of writing poor reviews but things must change. The big question is will I come back?,.........honest answer is I don't know. The location is ideal but then so is the Ritz or the Fairmont. Talking of Fairmont, I stayed there in September 2013 as ET was full and they were unbelievable. Perhaps it is time to take my custom elsewhere?

Room Tip: Check deals else where.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank ryanlambotte
Dear Guest,

Firstly, thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with you feedback which you have kindly posted on TripAdvisor.

I was genuinely concerned to read about the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us and given the details you shared, on this occasion, unfortunately your experience was below the usual standards, service and quality of guest feedback we strive to maintain. We always endeavor to reach out to every single guest who has shared feedback with us through the medium of our Guest Comment Cards or indeed with those who escalate the matters to the management during the course of their stay at the hotel. Since our records do not indicate if you had kindly shared your feedback during your stay, the only feedback we had received was through this TripAdvisor comment you have posted.

I would like to assure you that the aim of my correspondence is not to offer excuses but rather acknowledge your feedback and offer sincere most apologies the inconvenience and the disappointment. Rest assured your comments have been well noted and I have thoroughly discussed all the points with the concerned departments.

I wish to assure you that, being a leading luxury hotel, we aim to maintain consistency in all areas of service and facilities, however, when things go wrong - be it due to genuine human error or certain protocols not being followed or some preferences not being noted, or even due to other guests staying in the hotel – we feel equally disappointed for not being able to deliver the usual quality experience.

Allow me to contact you privately following this review so we can better communicate as to the events that had happened during your stay.

Once again, please accept my apology together with my thanks and appreciation for your feedback. Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Yours sincerely,

Eastbourne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

Warm welcome, excellent room-they had thought of everything-the bed especially was super comfortable, helpful and efficient staff in all locations, huge, generous buffet breakfast-the best I have ever encountered. I can highly recommend this hotel-it made our holiday in Dubai special-great to get back to at the end of a tiring day!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay in Jumeirah Emirates Towers. I hope that you have had a pleasant return journey. We are indeed honored to have hosted you and we look forward to your future stays.

We are delighted to read your great review post your stay in Jumeirah Emirates Towers. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. Thank you for acknowledging some key elements during your stay, such as the comfortable bed, the breakfast buffet in Mosaico, as well as the services you have received from our colleagues. It is from your feedback that we will be able to uphold our commitment to excellence. I am sure that a lot of travelers, whether leisure or business, will benefit from your review

I will be sure to share you kind feedback with the team and we all look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Emirates Towers in the not too distant future.

Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014

Did a 40 people conference. Good offer of meeting rooms, service team is vey polite and flexible.
Very good bedrooms, bed liners are highest quality and so it cleaning service.
Internet in the bedrooms was good, but wifi was not reliable in the conference rooms.
Also good food in the hotel (breakfast is great and 24h room service has good options) and very good restaurants around it.

Room Tip: Ask the concierge for day vouchers so you can enjoy the beach at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, May 4, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for taking the time to write a review in Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers. We also hope that your conference was indeed a success.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the room allocated to you. I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed the meeting rooms, as well as the bedroom and the facilities in the room.

On the other hand, I have noted your feedback regarding the unstable internet connections in the meeting rooms. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused in this respect. Please note that I have personally passed your feedback to the department head concerned, in order to address this issue and to ensure we avoid a recurrence in the future.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

Stayed at JET for the fourth time and it was as good as ever . Service is second to non - we have stayed at Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi as well as other 5 star hotels and JET beats them all hands down. We upgraded to club level and the staff in the lounge were fantastic - so professional and pleasant
It made our holiday ! Next time we go to Dubai we would not stay anywhere else .

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank F1DTS
Dear Guest,

We are delighted to read your great review post your stay in Jumeirah Emirates Towers. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. It is heartwarming to know that you have enjoyed the upgrade you have received and have even found the service of our colleagues in the Club Executive Lounge to be pleasant and professional.