“Comments on the room.”

Kuwait City, Kuwait
“Comments on the room.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

Dear Imran,

First let me thank you for remembering my birthday and send me a cake to celebrate this occasion, though slightly small.

I had only two comments on the quality of the room:1) The tap on the sink is low and is not very comfortable during washing. (2) The telephone in the room is not user friendly as it does not provide enough guidance on calling, fo example, room to room.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. We value all guest feedback as an opportunity to continue to improve our services and products for our guests.

Please note that your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the ultimate experience Jumeirah Emirates Towers is renowned for and exceed your expectations for future visits. I was of course most concerned to read your review.

I have noted your feedback regarding the disappointments you have had during your stay with us. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused in this respect. This is certainly not the level of service we are known for and can fully understand your disappointment concerning the same. Please note that I have personally passed your feedback to the department heads concerned, in order to address these issues in the room.

On the other hand, we are pleased to know that you have appreciated the birthday cake delivered to your room during your birthday. It was our pleasure to have been your host during this most joyous event.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor and thereby giving us the opportunity to enhance our service quality. I do hope that this incident will not deter you from visiting Jumeirah Emirates Towers in the future and you will allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence in the ultimate hospitality the hotel is renowned for.

Complex General Manager and Area Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (547)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Bourne End, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

Business trip had put me in the hotel for 5 days in March 2014. Check was the most pleasant and seamless of any hotel so far. However just a little concerned when I was shown to my room first then the manager asked to take my credit card away for the usual 'sanctioning' of a set amount. In Dubai and with Asian staff they don't really understand that in the UK (and in the US and Europe) people are told never to let their credit cards out of their sight so taking them off me from my room on the 12th floor down to reception is 'uncomfortable' for people who are security conscious with credit cards. Small point, as they are keen to help, but they need to be aware of it.

Checking out was very easy too - at 7am. Concierge can even print out your flight details and boarding pass if you give him your email address. However I use electronic means (boarding pass on smart phone) so not needed.

Otherwise the only things that stopped the hotel being excellent are:

1. The gym is not finished and therefore you have to walk through a smart shopping mall to get to the (excellent) gym. bit disconcerting when walking back through the mall in sweaty kit!
2. Swimming pool gets complete shade at about 3pm onwards due to nearby skyscrapers! The hotel can't do anything about it but its a shame!
3. Bar is on the 51st floor. If you have vertigo its not for you. It's small and dark but lively later on. Don't take a newspaper or book to read as the lighting is so low you'll go blind!
4. All the decent restaurants are again in the mall. Is the hotel a mall or a hotel. For that reason alone it will never rate 'excellent' in my book.

Staff and management are caring and attentive and the room was absolutely great with a superb urban view.

As a tip, the best place to eat nearby for great food and value for money is the noodle bar restaurant on the Lower Ground floor of the attached mall. Really great service, staff remember you, food quality good, beer good and lighting good to read by if you are a single business traveller. It's safe for lone businesswomen too. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: I recommend rooms looking towards the Burj (front view) and over 12th floor.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor following your recent business trip to Dubai while staying at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Rest assured that your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the ultimate experience Jumeirah Emirates Towers is renowned for and exceed your expectations for future visits. At the same time, I was concerned to read that on this occasion we did not meet some of your expectations.

I have noted your feedback regarding some key aspects in the hotel. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconveniences caused in these respect.
You will be pleased to know that we do offer shuttle services to the beach wherein you can enjoy the sun and the utilize Wild Wadi during your most convenient time.
We take pride in providing the complete satisfaction and packages to our guests, and thus we have done our level best to provide world class cuisine and shops right within the complex.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor and thereby giving us the opportunity to enhance our service quality. I do hope that this incident will not deter you from visiting Jumeirah Emirates Towers in the future and you will allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence in the ultimate hospitality Jumeirah Emirates Towers is renowned for.

Meanwhile please do not hesitate to contact me for any further assistance.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

I was in business trip for 3 nights. The rooms are big, super comfortable, modern luxurious. Very clean hotel.
Luxurious body wash and royal. Also the bed and pillows.
Free internet is always great and make all guest feel great. Of course TV and channels were up to the standards.
The breakfast selection / food is amazing, tooo good...;-)))

Negative???? price??? maybe no see view...:-)))

simply hard to beat

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Emirates Towers on Trip Advisor.

We were really happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to the hotel and that you were pleased with the overall service provided to you. We are also pleased to note that you particularly appreciated the room and facilities, as well the amazing breakfast selection.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

General Manager and Area General Manager
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

Excellent hotel, excellent rooms and excellent staff. You can't ask for more. Rooms were spacious and comfortable. I was upgraded to a suite thanks to the best staff on duty on that day. I enjoyed my staying and it is highly recommended.

Room Tip: Rooms the higher the better
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in writing a review in TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with my colleagues, as they will no doubt be delighted to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.
We all look forward to welcoming you back in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

baltimore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

We made a stopover for 26 hours in Dubai and stayed in this hotel. The service was absolutely impeccable. We had a room on the 27th floor with a great view. The breakfast was a huge spread and could satisfy any taste. After we checked out and spent the day sightseeing in Dubai, we returned to the hotel late in the evening. The staff organized for us to be able to take showers in the gym and change.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the overall service provided in the hotel, but most specifically highlighting the exemplary service that our colleagues have given to you. It is also heartwarming to note that you have found the room up to your satisfaction as well as the great view and the huge spread of breakfast.

General Manager and Area General Manager
Arlington Heights, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

My first impression of this hotel was that it's over the top - and it turned out to be so, only in a good way. The hotel consists of two high-rise towers connected by a luxury mall. The most outstanding feature of the hotel is the staff - ever-accommodating and proactively looking to make your stay a good one. As a woman traveling alone on business I was concerned about how I would be attended in the restaurants and in the gym, but there was no reason for concern. The gym is in the mall area and requires walking through the lobby, but there is a large locker room, complete with built-in locks, for those who don't want to wear work-out gear through the lobby. There is also a separate work-out room for women with weight and cardio equipment for those whose religion or comfort level preclude them from working out with men, but the entire gym is open to women. The staff there was excellent as well, and there was a full slate of workout classes available. There are 9 restaurants in the hotel, and I highly recommend the Italian one, Alta Badia, with a gorgeous view of the city. (Reservations recommended and sometimes required) The breakfast buffet was perhaps the most comprehensive I've ever seen, with a wealth of choices. Everything I saw or tasted, including the fruit and veggies, were very fresh and high quality. If you're upgraded to an executive floor there is an Executive Club for breakfast, lunch and happy hour, but the hours and food are both more limited than the restaurant on the ground floor. The real reason for a hotel, however, is to sleep - and the rooms are extremely comfortable, quiet, and conducive to both rest and work. In particular the bathroom was spectacular - roomy with very high-end Mouton Brown ameneties. The Internet and Wi-fi were efficient. I didn't have time to spend much time in the pool area, but it was beautiful and quiet. There are ATMs available in the mall area between the two hotel towers--very helpful.

1 Thank Teresita_Herndon_VA
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for staying at Jumeirah Emirates Towers during your recent visit to Dubai. We do know that there are a lot of hotel choices in Dubai and yet you have chosen to stay with us. Secondly, we would like to thank you for taking the time in writing a detailed review of your stay with us. Your comments are much appreciated.

We were really happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to the hotel and that you were particularly pleased the overall service provided to you.

Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your stay, as it is from your feedback that we will be able to uphold our commitment to excellence. I am sure that a lot of travelers, whether leisure or business, will benefit from your review, highlighting your experiences within the hotel.

Your complimentary remarks regarding the Talise Fitness Gym, Alta Badia, Mosaico, as well as the facilities and amenities inside the room were definitely a delight to read. My colleagues take great pride in providing exceptional service and it is always rewarding to be able to share praises from our guests.

Your words will not only motivate our colleagues, but inspire the entire team at Jumeirah Emirates Towers to continue providing the best service experience.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Kent, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

I was staying here on business. The staff are super helpful and friendly, the level of service is exceptional. The hotel is linked to a mall with has lots of very good quality restaurants , all of which can be charged To your room bill or paid separately.
The hotel has a good gym and pool. If you have down time, they run a shuttle bus to the beach, about 1/2 an hour away, and provide free access to the Jumeriah Beach Hotel and the Madinat hotel next door.
The metro stop is a couple of minutes walk from the hotel and the airport only 15 minutes by taxi which costs about £6, compared to the hotel car service which is £40.
Being a 5 star hotel all the add ons are very pricey, but that is the same the world over. If staying in Dubai and you have a choice of hotels, this is a good one if you don't want to be surrounded by a resort environment and lots of children, but still want occasional access to those facilities.

Room Tip: The rooms on the upper floors have an amazing view, but don't be too close to the top floor bar...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Emirates Towers on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the service you have received from our colleagues. I am also happy to hear that the facilities in the whole complex have been useful to you during your stay.

I will be sure to share your kind feedback with the team and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.