“Amazing hotel!”

Ranked #17 of 542 Hotels in Dubai
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Amazing hotel!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I spent one night in Dubai on my way to Pakistan, and I'm so glad that I chose Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel. Everything about my experience was fantastic, starting with the friendly and knowledgeable driver who met me at the airport and told me all about the interesting sights in Dubai on the drive to the hotel. I never did make it to these sites, however, since the weather was very hot and the hotel was so inviting. My room was very luxurious, and I found the bath salts by the huge marble tub a nice touch! After a good night’s sleep, I decided to work out at the ultra modern fitness center and then have breakfast, both of which were included in the price. The breakfast buffet was incredible; I think they served the most delicious croissants I’ve ever tasted (and I’ve been to Paris). The customer service at the hotel was all around fantastic. For example, the front desk gave me a late check out as soon as I inquired about it at no charge. I’ll definitely book a room at this hotel the next time I’m in Dubai – I can’t imagine a better place to stay!

Room Tip: The higher up you go, the better the view!
1 Thank SoniaBudUSA
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

We are delighted to read your great review post your stay in Jumeirah Emirates Towers. It gives us great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us on your way to Pakistan. Thank you for highlighting the service you have received from the colleagues, particularly the driver who accompanied you to the hotel, as well as the features of the room, the Talise Fitness Gym, even commenting that we have the most delicious croissants you have tasted.

We have communicated your feedback to the entire team at the hotel and they are all very happy to know that their efforts are so well appreciated. I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future.

We are looking forward to welcoming you and your family back in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

General Manager and Area General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (554)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Located in the heart of business district. Rooms and overall interiors very appealing. But the service factor was disappointing right from check-in process. Food spread was also an average keep in mind the standards and expectation which one has from Jumeirah.

Room Tip: One facing Burj Khalifa would fantastic....
1 Thank harryd79
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. We value all guest feedback as an opportunity to continue to improve our services and products for our guests.

Please note that your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the ultimate experience Jumeirah Emirates Towers is renowned for and exceed your expectations for future visits. I was of course most concerned to read your review where you said that you have had a disappointing check in experience, as well as the food selection was not up to your satisfaction.

I have noted your feedback regarding the disappointment you have had upon your check in with us. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused in this respect. This is certainly not the level of service we are known for and can fully understand your disappointment concerning the same. Please note that I have personally passed your feedback to our Executive Assistant Manager for Rooms, in order to review the procedures with our front of house colleagues to ensure we continue to deliver our luxurious service standards to our valued guests.

You will be pleased to know that we are currently revamping some of our Food and Beverage outlets to ensure that we keep at the pace of our ever growing clientele.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor and thereby giving us the opportunity to enhance our service quality. I do hope that this incident will not deter you from visiting Jumeirah Emirates Towers in the future and you will allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence in the ultimate hospitality the hotel is renowned for.

studio city
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Ahhh, I forgot what luxury is really about. We had 8 hour layover so we decided, we should spend 2 nights in Dubai and get pampered before embarking on the LONG 16 hour flight home.

I picked this hotel from Emirate Airlines website since we were flying with them. Emirate Air had special deal with Jumeirah Emirate Towers and we took the breakfast option. Do take the breakfast option. It is worth every penny!

We were on the 24th floor. Our room was 2402 where everything is controlled electronically. Ahh, the bed, the shower, the couch, the view! We had a view of most of Burj Khalifa.

Our room was super comfortable, quiet, and super luxuriously. The entry way is all done in wood, bathroom done in black granite with a huge shower with temperature control. And a clothe line for drying hand washed laundry!!! Actual down comforter with duvet. No top sheet! And super soft! And two down pillows - one super large with king size pillow on top. It supports your back and your head! My husband wants exact duplicate of it.

The breakfast buffet was superb. All the food was super quality. All of us commented on the amazing quality of the food.

The support staff we came in contact with were very nice, friendly, and helpful. A great ending to our 2-week magical vacation. Thank you.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Allow us to thank you for choosing our hotel as your preferred hotel during your stopover in Dubai. We do know there are a lot of other hotel choices in Dubai, but we are grateful for being able to host you and your husband.

Thank you for acknowledging the positive elements of your stay, as it is from your feedback that we will be able to uphold our commitment to excellence. I am sure that a lot of travelers, whether leisure or business, will benefit from your review.

We are looking forward to welcoming you and your husband back in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

This was a fantastic hotel and I enjoyed my night here very much. The staff were extremely helpful particularly with advice around what to do during the day as it was Ramadan when I was there. I will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed July 2013
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the overall service provided in the hotel. I am also delighted to know that you have appreciated the efforts of our colleagues as they explained to you the norms during Ramadan.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Channel Islands
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I was lucky enough to be upgraded to a suite on the 45th floor. It was amazing in every respect with a huge bed and bathroom, and well equipped living room and work area. The hotel is walking distance from the DIFC and connected to one of the many malls in Dubai, with a number of good restaurants. Staff were all very friendly and breakfast was top notch. We were also able to use the beach at a sister hotel which looked just as luxurious as the Towers Hotel. Free wifi throughout.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Emirates Towers on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the overall service provided in the hotel and that we have even exceeded your expectations. I am also delighted to know that the room allocated to you was up to your liking, including the living room, work area, the bathroom, as well as the bed inside the room.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Nairobi
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Cannot praise the hotel enough: standards in all departments were extremely high, and service excellent! I arrived late, close to midnight, had a faultless check in and my request for pressng service at that late hour to enable me go to a meeting the next day was promptly and faultlessly met. Had two meals at the hotel, both very good. I am particular about bath areas, and the hotel`s compared favourably with what I experienced recently in Tokyo: high praise indeed!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in writing a review of your stay with us. Your comments are much appreciated. We were really happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to the hotel and that you were particularly pleased the overall service provided to you.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the older modern properties of Dubai if that makes any sense at all. Location wise, one could say it is well located but one could also say it is not well located, depends on what your in Dubai to do really. I stayed recently for business as a course was held in the hotel, however I would not have stayed if it was not for the course. Rooms are reasonable but for the costs, not worth it as you could go cheaper and get far better, which is far better located. Used to stay in this property on a regular basis years ago, always business, and in its day it was superb. Needs to face lift now, light for a business stop, nothing more... Not for families etc as nothing to do...

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank L4-Doha
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

Please note that your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the ultimate experience Jumeirah Emirates Towers is renowned for and exceed your expectations for future visits. At the same time, I was concerned to read that on this occasion we did not meet some of your expectations.

You will be pleased to know that we are constantly thinking of ideas and ways on how we can improve our service to our guests and on how we can improve on our facilities inside the hotel. We are currently doing more renovations, inside the guest rooms and as well as in the key areas in the hotel to be at par with the demands of our valued guests.

You will also be pleased to know that we do have shuttle services to the beach and to the malls to ensure that we keep our guests in touch with the latest happenings and tourist spots in Dubai.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor and thereby giving us the opportunity to enhance our service quality. I do hope that this incident will not deter you from visiting Jumeirah Emirates Towers in the future and you will allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence in the ultimate hospitality the hotel is renowned for.