Well located for business and even for shopping (5 mn away from Dubai Mall), facing Burj Khalifa, free wifi. Nice spacious rooms with great views (the higher the better). A few comments for needed improvements :
- there was a bad smell in the hallway leading to the rooms
- i was given a room on the Chopard Lady's Floor on the 40th level (a women exclusive floor). I did not like the concept and found it rather discriminatory, all other floors being open to both genders!
- we had dinner next to the cigar lounge : the croque monsieur was ok, the tomato bruschetta was lousy
- last but not least : they gave my colleague an already occupied room but corrected their mistake by upgrading him to a suite
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jumeirah Emirates Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Emirates Hotel
- Jumeirah Emirates Dubai