“Great business hotel”

Ranked #16 of 550 Hotels in Dubai
London, United Kingdom
“Great business hotel”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have stayed at the Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel on three occasions over the past year when I have been to Dubai on business. The hotel was recommended by a friend of a friend and I have not been disappointed. I have consistently found a high level of service with a hotel which more than caters for those on business. The rooms are large and comfortable with great workspace. The WiFi is easy to link to and fast. There is a kettle and Nespresso machine which, given I was there for five days on this last trip, made it more of a home from home. It is close to the DIFC and Emaar Square which was good from a business perspective, with the airport only 15 minutes away. I found the lobby lounge more conducive to a business breakfast than the restaurant as the tables in the restaurant were a little close together, other than those by the window, for a more confidential business discussion. I have looked enviously at the pool and other facilities which I have not yet had a chance to use but hope to do so at some point in the future. I would certainly choose the hotel for a personal rather than business trip based on my experience to-date. I would find it hard to fault Jumeriah Emirates Towers and have told others that it is a great business hotel.

Room Tip: The hotel has great views over Dubai - I don't like being too high, but up on the 23rd floor, th...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

Firstly, thank you for your loyalty to Jumeirah Emirates Towers over the past year, having stayed with us for three times for all your business trips in Dubai. I am delighted to read that you continue to choose our Hotel over the many options available in Dubai.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and was pleased with the service and facilities at the property. All your kind comments with regards to the room and the amenities inside, dining experience service at our lobby lounge and particularly to our colleagues’ services are highly appreciated.

Please rest assured that we will share your feedback with them accordingly.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future, and hopefully you can spend more time in our pool and in our other facilities.

Once again, thank you for choosing Jumeirah Emirates Towers and for recommending us to your friends and business associates.

General Manager and Area General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (568)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Beirut, Lebanon
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My stay was short, and that was the bitter part of my sweet visit. I thought the hotel was just perfect. The staff (including front desk, room service, concierge, hotel security, ... ) are all very courteous and ready to help.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for taking the time to write a review in Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

It will be my pleasure to share your comments with my colleagues, particularly the Front Desk, Room Service, Concierge, and Security Departments, as they will no doubt be delighted to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.

We look forward to your next visit in the near future.

Doha, Qatar
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Firstly, when I say good value, I mean within the context of Dubai.

The hotel is at the top end of town just to the north of Burj Khalifa so it's fairly easy to get around.

The rooms are well appointed and have good proportions. The bed is comfy and the bed linen my wife wanted to steal it was so good. Bathrooms are spacious with separate double shower and bath.

The breakfast buffet was amongst the best I've seen with a very wide range and impressive choice of high quality food.

The pool area is small and I'd imagine it could get very very crowded during warmer months - it's also starting to look a little tired. There is a free shuttle bus and access to Jumeirah beach, but we didn't make use of this.

The gym is a short walk through the hotel's mall and is modern, spacious, large and very well equipped with a great mix of stretching, cardio, weight and functional training zones. It's free to use for guests.

In terms of restaurants there's a good choice, both within the hotel and in the adjacent mall. We visited the Japaneses tepanyaki resturant Tokyo@thetowers which was very good fun watching the chef prepare food on a hot plate in front of you - ok, so as is always the way with tepanyaki you're paying more for the show, rather than the value of the ingredients.

The bar on the top floor was fairly quiet, but a nice environment in which to spend some early evening time and the cocktails were excellent.

Overall the staff are friendly, helpful and engaging.

I'd definitely stay here again on the next trip to Dubai.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Emirates Tower on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues. I am also pleased to note that you enjoyed our rooms, including the bed and the bed linen, as well as the bathroom facilities. It warms our hearts to know that you have found the breakfast buffet amongst the best you have seen, as well as the gym and its facilities. I am also very delighted to learn that you had a great time in Tokyo @ The Towers specifically in our Teppanyaki Section and as well as Vu’s Bar. I will be sure to share your kind comments with the entire team of Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Emirates Tower.

London
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I've just returned from two nights at Jumeirah Towers Hotel. All of the rooms are the same size (i.e. very spacious) with a large bathroom and a desk that doubles as a makeup mirror. The Wifi is very fast and reliable, but you do get knocked off after a period of inactivity. Of course, get a room as high up as possible. The floor to ceiling windows are a treat.

I didn't have a problem with the breakfast, and found it very international (dim sum, Indian, European), but a bit crowded. If you arrive earlier than nine it is less so. As mentioned elsewhere, the Vu bar is a very dark affair with people smoking cigars. If you're eating and dining at JET, then I recommend (as does Time Out), the Lebanese restaurant on the ground floor, between the two towers. It is very good and you can sit outside.

Top tip; the hotel has a rather pointless mall on the lower ground floors. However, tucked away behind the Starbucks is a very handy Boots (UK chemist) and an even more handy 'corner shop' where you can buy snacks and drinks for the room.
I would definitely stay here again...

Room Tip: Quietness. This place is very quiet
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor.

We were really happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to the hotel and that you were particularly pleased with the room, as well as the bathroom and the facilities inside the room. We are also pleased to know that you enjoyed the breakfast buffet as well as its selection of international dishes.

Thank you for recommending Al Nafoorah, our Lebanese restaurant, as a must try for future guests. We hope you have totally enjoyed your dining experience there.

Your words will not only motivate our colleagues, but inspire the entire team at Jumeirah Emirates Towers to continue providing the best service experience.

I will be sure to share you kind feedback with the team and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Aberdeen
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We stayed in a deluxe king for 5 nights. We arrived from Glasgow at 0900 and our room was not quite ready but after a yummy breakfast we were able to check in and get freshened up. Our room was on the 22nd floor with great views. There is glass elevator option or normal elevator option for scared people like me! The room was well appointed with a very comfortable bed. Turn down service was a nice touch with replenishment of water and moulton brown products. We had breakfast some mornings which was lovely but to get value for money you need to be hungry!! The pool area was lovely and quiet with views to the dubai skyline. All staff were friendly and extremely helpful. We used the free shuttle bus service down to the sister beach hotel which was also lovely. Hotel is v handy for metro stop which allows you to explore the city.

Room Tip: Ask for a high level floor to make most of view
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

We were really happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to the hotel and that you were particularly pleased with the excellent service and facilities provided in the hotel.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I have stayed here several times over the last few years and was interested to return. I shared a twin room with a friend for 2 nights. Breakfast was included in our room rate and we got a deal we were happy with through booking.com for a long holiday weekend.

Good points - valet parking and valet staff, great buffet breakfast; nice bathroom, bath and shower were separate; good sized twin room with lounge and desk area; Molton Brown toiletries; great views up above the fog on the 38th floor! Good location on Sheikh Zayed Road not far from Dubai Mall and near a Metro station; Nespresso machine in the room; nice meal in Noodle House (in the mall next door); lovely fresh clean white bedding and lots of large white fluffy towels.

Bad points - extremely slow check-in with guests pushing in to get checked in before us and even then we had to wait for the room to be available; chaotic & disorganised at breakfast as the hotel was very full and we unfortunately witnessed an argument between two staff (over whether a certain table was free) as we waited for a table for one breakfast, smoking is allowed in Vu's bar on 51st floor (so we did not stay); hanging space was rather limited for two ladies sharing a room; bed too soft and one (mine) also creaked when I turned over or made any small movement.

Room Tip: Try to get a high floor with a view of Burj Khalifa.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor following your recent stay in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

We are delighted to read your great review post your stay in Jumeirah Emirates Towers. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us highlighting the experiences and the services provided by our colleagues, as well as the facilities inside the room and the proximity of the hotel to popular tourist destinations.

I have noted your feedback regarding the check in process, as well as the breakfast scenario in the hotel. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused in this respect. This is certainly not the level of service we are known for and can fully understand your disappointment concerning the same. I have also noted the argument which you have witnessed between our staff, and please note that I have personally passed your feedback to the department heads concerned in order to review the procedures. Rest assured that further action and coaching will be done to the appropriate to the colleagues involved. Your comment regarding the limited space and the bed quality have also been noted with great concern and we are looking for ways on how to improve in these aspects.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor and thereby giving us the opportunity to enhance our service quality. I do hope that this incident will not deter you from visiting Jumeirah Emirates Towers in the future and you will allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence in the ultimate hospitality that the hotel is renowned for.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I couldn't have dreamed up a better experience. Suite on 34th floor had incredible view and the service was out of this world. Food was not the greatest but not overpriced either. Great location and access to the DIFC for business.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Emirates Towers on Tripadvisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues. I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed the room allocated for you on the 34th floor.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Emirates Towers.