“Almira”

Ranked #16 of 549 Hotels in Dubai
Kazan, Russia
“Almira”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed at this wonderful hotel for ten nights .Everything was superb !!!!!Being an experienced traveller I can assume that it is one of the best hotels I have ever been to .Services,polite staff,meals at the restaurant -beyond imagination !!!!!Quite unbelievable !!!!!My best regards.Looking forward to staying at this hotel again .

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Almira298520
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

We are delighted to read your great review post your stay with us. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us highlighting the service provided by our colleagues.

We have communicated your feedback to the entire team at the hotel and they are all very happy to know that their efforts are so well appreciated. I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

General Manager and Area General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (568)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Fujairah, Fujairah, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I spent 5 days in Jumeirah Towers in Dubai during a Cardiology conference. Staying in this hotel was very exciting to me. Room survice is unbeleivable. restuarants are excellent. i will never forget it. i still receive mails from hotel adminstration till now.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for taking the time to writing a review in Tripadvisor following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

It will be my pleasure to share your comments with my colleagues, as they will no doubt be delighted to know that their efforts are so well appreciated. I am very pleased to know that you have had an exciting stay with us during the Cardiology Conference which you have attended, and it is indeed heartwarming to learn from you that our dining options have met your expectations.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Emirates Hotel.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Jumeirah Emirates Towers is a city lifestyle destination beyond compare. It resides in the heart of Dubai alongside Sheikh Zayed Road with an access to Dubai Metro Station (just a few blocks away) and just a short drive away from pristine beaches. Its a fully integrated five star business hotel with creative business facilities. It sure will make you pay through your nose, I paid USD 750 a night I believe and stayed for 4 nights so that costed me USD 3000.

I am a vegetarian and thought the dinning options for a vegetarian were rather limited, but other than that the concierge services, doormen, reception staff everyone and everything was very professional.

Room Tip: Take the city facing rooms. I was put on the 14th floor and facing city, which was pretty good, room...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Emirates Hotel on Tripadvisor.

I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues, particularly our doormen and reception colleagues.

I have also taken into account your comment regarding the limited options with regard our vegetarian options. Rest assured that we will look into this to ensure that we make all our guests satisfied during their stay.

USA
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Stayed four nights on business in Jan of 2013 and facilitated a two-day workshop on site. After reading some of the negative reviews on this property, I was carefully observing for problems, but none occurred. And, given the overwhelming number of positive reviews versus the few negative reviews, after my experiences here I can surmise that the few negative reviews are just that: Hiccups.

To start, Jumeirah has an airport waiting room/lounge. Based on previous arrangements, someone was waiting for me there and escorted me to the hotel’s limo, which took me promptly to the hotel. Minor hiccup at check-in: I use debit cards instead of credit cards, and Jumeirah's deposit policy is either credit card or cash -- No debit cards. The simple fix was to go to the ATM just outside the lobby. It wasn’t a big deal, but something you may want to be aware of.

The door to your room is opened by waving your room key (card) in front of a reader display just outside your door. The deluxe room I had was well-appointed and impeccably clean. The desk area was equipped with plenty of electrical outlets and good working space. The bed was SUPER comfy and the pillows were fabulous. So was the view through the floor-to-ceiling windows.

The room’s lights operate on a master panel, in which operates by sliding your room key (card) into a slot. On that same panel are two ‘buttons,’ one which indicates you do not want to be disturbed and the other to indicate you’d like housekeeping to clean your room. Whichever one you press gets displayed on the key-entry panel outside your door. Nice feature.

The phones in the room (one by the bed, one on the desk) had a nice touch-screen interface which made it easy to contact room service, housekeeping, or the front-desk, and also to schedule a wake-up call. Responses were always quick, professional, and polite.

Based on some of the reviews, I put anything worth anything in the room’s safe. It was easy to program and use. Interesting story – I was heading out one afternoon and called housekeeping to request my room be cleaned. When I reached the lobby I realized that I’d left my money (about 200 dirhams [~$55 USD]) on the desk. When I got back up to my room housekeeping was already there, and the gentleman informed me that he had already called security to notify them that money was out on the table (and that it was hotel policy for them to do so). Everything was there.

Many reviewers comment adversely on the breakfast buffet, and I will do the same. At $140 dirhams [~$38 USD] this buffet is SERIOUSLY over-priced. The food is good and with plenty of variety, but not THAT good. I struggled to find a word to describe it, and the best I can do is “high-end cafeteria food.” Some of it is obviously prepared from scratch on premise, but some of it has the distinct appearance of being prepared en-mass elsewhere and heated up on site. Of particular disappointment is the vast spread of pastries and croissants, almost all of which have hard and crumbly exteriors, as if they were previously frozen and then heated up. That might not be the case, but they have that appearance. The food variety does not change much (it’s about 95% the same every day), but there is a wide variety. Also, there are a few standouts dishes, one of which is the Cream Dory. It’s not out every day, but when it is, do try it – it’s well-prepared and *very* delicious.

By the way, if all you wanted was a simple continental breakfast you can get a variety of fresh croissants for only 5 dirhams each at the Circle K in the small shopping mall between the towers, just around the corner from the Starbucks.

The business center on the 3rd floor is open 24/7. They’re professional but pricey. If you need to make copies you’ll save by bringing them with you, as B&W copies were 1.95 dirhams ( $0.53) each.

The hotel provides a complimentary shuttle bus that circles among Jumeirah's various properties every few hours and also makes round trips to the Dubai Mall. The mall is phenomenal -- a must see -- with over 1,250 stores. If the shuttle schedule isn't convenient a cab ride to the mall is only 10-15 dirhams (about five minutes, depending on time of day).

The last thing I want to mention is how attentive the staff is. Everyone was professional and looking for ways to help. As mentioned, my purpose for visiting this property was to facilitate two days of training. At every turn someone was waiting to see if I needed anything, and on the few occasions that I requested technical help a technician was in the room within a minute.

This was my first time to Dubai, and I would easily stay at this property again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank writer42
Dear Guest,

Thank you most sincerely for taking the time to complete a review in Tripadvisor following your recent stay at the Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

It will be my pleasure share your positive comments to all our colleagues regarding the points you have so kindly mentioned in your review. It is with deep joy that we come to know that you found your arrival experience prompt and efficient, as well as that you have enjoyed the room view and amenities. Our housekeeping colleagues take pride in ensuring that all guests belongings are kept safe and secured and rest assured that should you return in Jumeirah Emirates Towers, you will receive the same treatment that you have had during the previous stay, or even better.

Our pricing is in line with similar properties in this area and we feel that we offer excellent value given our central location, service and extensive facilities. However, in your case it appears we failed to meet expectations, and for that I am truly sorry. Rest assured that we will look into improving our buffet selection to include more variety and to ensure that we only deliver best quality of food there is to serve.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor and thereby giving us the opportunity to enhance our service quality further.

Please do feel free to contact me at any time should you need any assistance in regards to stay or any other services related to Jumeirah Emirates Towers and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We were so impressed with the high standard of service from doormen,housekeeping and a special mention has to be for the exceptional staff and quality of the food in the Club Lounge.
This has to be one of the more memorable hotel stays.
When you get it right, it shows in the warm welcome of the staff.

Room Tip: We stayed on floor 44 facing the Gulf and Dubai city skyline.....only 2 floors up from Club Lounge.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Emirates Tower on Tripadvisor .

I was pleased to read your wonderful remarks, which I will surely share with our colleagues. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, particularly the service starting from our doormen, our housekeeping team, and our Club Executive Lounge Team. I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

As soon as i stepped out of the taxi i was treated to luxury. Room upgraded to the deluxe suite. best hotel room i have ever experienced. the service in this hotel is the best I've seen. the only bad thing i found was the beds were to soft. other than that a very excellent stay!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor following your recent stay in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

We are delighted to read your great review post your stay. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

We have also taken into consideration your note regarding the bed being too soft and will look into that matter with the department heads concerned.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in Jumeirah Emirates Towers

Meanwhile please do not hesitate to contact me for any further assistance.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed January 14, 2013

The tower is not new, but its well mentained and re-furnished. The room is modern style which I really like. but the bathroom is very old and not matching with the luxery level of the hotel. morover, the shower was the worse I had in any 5-stars hotel.
The best advantage is the daily orgnized shuttles to Wild-Wadi waterbark & Jumeirah private beach as well as Dubai mall.
The hotel is lacking some fine touches to be among the top hotels of dubai. also they should consider the relatevely high rates to the hotel age.

Room Tip: The higher rooms are having stunning views , 30+
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Nezar Q
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

We are delighted to read your review post your stay in the hotel. It gives us great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us highlighting your experiences regarding the shuttle services provided.

Rest assured that your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the ultimate experience Jumeirah Emirates Towers is renowned. Your comments regarding the style of the bathroom, as well as the shower quality has been brought to the attention of the concerned department head in order for us to further review and assess our facilities. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused in this respect.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Meanwhile please do not hesitate to contact me for any further assistance.