“Great hotel, well located”

Jumeirah Emirates Towers
Ranked #16 of 540 Hotels in Dubai
Muscat Governorate, Oman
“Great hotel, well located”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2012

Stayed early March 2012. One of my favorite in dubai. The hotel is centrally located, the service is great, the room are well maintained and the place just always feels new and fresh. Hard to fault.

• Stayed March 2012
3 Thank JTraveller123
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, March 15, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. It is gratifying to note that Jumeirah Emirates Towers is one of your favorite hotels whilst staying in Dubai.

I am pleased to learn that you were impressed with services and facilities provided at our hotel. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with my colleagues as they will no doubt be delighted to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.

We look forward to your next visit in the near future.

General Manager and Area General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (547)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
manchester
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2012

Recently stayed at this hotel with my wife and son for three nights on the way back to the UK after being in the Maldives for a week.

Checking into this business hotel whilst in shorts (due to where we had travelled from) and with a 10 year old son in tow probably influenced the greeting we received as we had a problem at check in and felt we were dismissed by the gentleman on reception and also initally by the duty manager on the phone. The matter was resolved finally by the duty manager when i went back down to reception to talk to him but why it took this i still don't understand.

On arriving in the room we found no bed for our son and had to request one. This arrived, was made up and left in the middle of the room! Now the last thing i want to be doing in the middle of the night is climbing over beds to get to the bathroom, a little thought would have saved me the effort of pushing a bed around a room, i didn't think that i was expected to do this in a three star hotel let alone a 5 star hotel and i certainly never had to do this previously in the JBH or the Mina a salem.

We stayed at this hotel due to the fact that we wanted to be closer to the Dubai Mall and the airport but the benefit of this hotel is the fact you can still get access to the wild wadi and beaches via a free shuttle. However the free shuttle when we tried to use it was full. There was two groups still left but a car was quickly found to take one party and the one with the child (who were next in line) were ignored and told to take a taxi and get a receipt!

The hotel is an excellent property and clearly caters for a business clientel but if forgets that sometimes other guests may wish to stay there too, particularly at weekends. As a family i would certainly choose either the JBH or the Mina before this hotel in the future as they cater for all types of guests.

In the main though the staff are friendly and helpful (thanks to Rolando for helping arrange transport) and have responded to the comments i left on departing so there does appear to be a really concern as to guest experiences.

I just feel slightly disappointed in that i believe had i been travelling on business and arrived in a suit, i would have had a different customer experience. Having read previous comments submitted, if there is any issues this hotel has, it seems that the majority are with check in staff (Hassan?) when not on business.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the Dubai Mall as there is just a built site on the airport facing side
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, March 3, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for your valuable feedback and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

I was very concerned to read that you were left to feel disappointed about several aspects of your stay experience with us. I can assure you that the shortfalls you experienced are not reflective of the service standards our guests are accustomed to and deserve. In addition to that, it is certainly not our intention to differentiate guests staying on either leisure or business purpose.

The Team at Jumeirah Emirates Towers treat our guests with the utmost attention. We do hope you will afford us the opportunity to welcome you and your family again to our hotel and allow us an opportunity to restore your confidence in our services.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Jumeirah Emirates Towers hopefully in the near future.

Dubai
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 29, 2012

My friends and i were visiting the hotel for a friends birthday. I was amazed by the staff in the hotel. We asked lots of questions, and amazingly all the staff knew their property well, which to me is a good start in staying in a very nice hotel.

Travelling in most of the 5 star hotel, i have for once loved hospitality in the middle east, and the staff are too friendly and highly well mannered.

The duty Manager at the hotel early morning during our check out was an amazing manager, he really bothered himself to make sure our departure was yet another arrival experience. The lady handling our check out was really sweet and a never ending smile, i forgot her name.

I would definitely go back to this hotel. i felt spoilt.

Room Tip: Definitely higher floor, beautiful views at night.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank DeAndre W
Dear Guest

Thank you for posting such a great review on TripAdvisor, following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I am delighted to learn that our hotel facilities met your expectations and that you were impressed with the service delivered at Jumeirah Emirates Towers. I have shared your kind feedback with the rest of the team, they were equally delighted to know that their efforts are highly appreciated by our guest.

I do hope we will have the pleasure and the privilege of welcoming you back again in the future.

Lagos, Nigeria
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2012

This hotel is nice and clean on its own.Not as fab as the others like jumeirah beach hotel and co but you can their facilities as a guest here and they have a regular shuttle service for that.The decor in the rooms are very nice, and the staff are very helpful even with things outside their department.
Its a business hotel but its still good even if you are not on a business trip, its a stone throw away from the burj khalifa, dubai mall(hotel has a free shuttle), dancing fountains and other cool places. The food is good and you can also have food delivered from most places in the dubai mall because it is close.
I really liked the heated pool because the day I went swimming was windy and a bit chilly.
Also, their cosmetics and toiletries are not cheap stuff but good stuff like molton brown and co.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ShallyWaly
Dear Guest

I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

It is gratifying to note that you were impressed with our services and facilities provided from our Colleagues. It is great to learn that our complimentary shuttle service to the beach and The Dubai Mall added a value for you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Emirates Towers hopefully in the near future.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2012

Different Quality, Different Team than other hotels in Dubai.
Their Receptionists have a very nice personality.

Room Tip: You just need to mention what you want at the reciption while booking like bedding type, pillow menu...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, February 26, 2012
Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We were delighted to read that you have been overall impressed with the quality of our hotel and service. Your gracious comments will serve as an added inspiration to consistently maintain the high standards which you have experienced during your stay with us.

I also would like to thank you on your kind acknowledgement of our Reception Team, it is with great pleasure that I am able to recognize particular colleagues or teams that provided memorable experiences to our guests.

Once again, I really appreciate you recommending Jumeirah Emirates Towers and I do hope we will have the pleasure and privilege of welcoming you back again in the future.

Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2012

Arriving in Dubai after midnight very tired, the staff were very helpful and upgraded us to a suite which was huge and every bit 5 star. The location is excellent just a short ride to the city with free shuttles to the Dubai Mall and their sister hotels on the beach where you can use all their facilities. Very good indeed for a stopover or business trip.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I was very pleased to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. It is great to learn that our complimentary shuttle service to the beach as well as the mall provided an added value for you.

I have shared your kind feedback with the rest of the team, they were equally delighted to know that their efforts are highly appreciated by our guests.

Once again, thank you very much for your kind words. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, hopefully in the very near future.

Cheltenham, England.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times on business and enjoyed it so much I came back on holiday. The service is fantastic, the hotel is so clean and modern. It is a business hotel in the main but if you want to hit the shops this hotel is very close to the Mall and not far away from all the other attractions.

This hotel became my second home and the staff here would always be extremely helpful. The restaurant choice within the hotel is fantastic and caters for all.

The pool and gym are more than adequate and never ever busy.

I travel a lot with my job and I have never returned to a hotel for a holiday but it shows how exceptional this hotel this. This is by far the best business hotel I have stayed in and I wouldn't hesitate to come back for business or pleasure, it is miles ahead of any other hotel I have stayed in for this purpose and for this reason I wish I could rate it a lot higher.

An excellent team and superbly managed.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, February 22, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am very pleased to read that you returned to Jumeirah Emirates Towers for both business and pleasure purposes.

It is gratifying to note that you were impressed with our colleagues and the facilities at Jumeirah Emirates Towers. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with my colleagues, as they will no doubt be delighted to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.

My sincere appreciation of your patronage cannot be overstated. It is patrons such as yourself to whom we owe the success of the hotel and its facilities. I want to assure you that we will continue to do all we can to justify your confidence in recommending Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

We look forward to welcoming you back hopefully in the near future.