“Immaculate”

Ranked #16 of 540 Hotels in Dubai
The Woodlands, TX
“Immaculate”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2011

This hotel has now received the patentmaniac's stamp of approval. It was a true 5 star experience. My room on the 39th floor had recently been remodeled, and it was truly modern with an ultra sleek and clean design. Almost everything in the room could be controlled at the entry way to the room or next to the bed. The bed was very comfortable. The hotel itself is elegant and luxurious. Service was as you would expect in a 5 star in Dubai. Fresh fruit and complimentary wine delivered to my room. The location of the hotel is also central to the World Trade Center and the DIFC making it a perfect location for a business hotel. I had the pleasure to meet in several meeting rooms and all were of the highest class. Overall, I highly recommend this hotel as a business hotel. I am sure that it would also make a great family hotel as well.

Room Tip: If possible, ask for one of the recently remodeled rooms!
1 Thank patentmaniac
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, November 16, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I am delighted to receive such a positive review and we are most appreciative of your acknowledgment.

Your comments were a pleasure to read and I will share these with my colleagues who will be thrilled to know that their efforts are so much appreciated.

We look very much forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Grant Ruddiman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (547)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Milano (Italia)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2011

I spent 5 nights in this hotel, during a business trip in Dubai for the IBA Conference.
I had the chance to pay a visit in many of the hotels in Dubai, but Emirates Tower seems to be one of the best hotel for a business trip. It's new, with large room and in a very good position. There is a good choice of restaurant and a bar at the 51st floor with a fantastic view. Nothing to say about the services: everything is faultless.

2 Thank gil72
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

We were delighted to read that you were overall impressed with the quality of our hotel and the services provided by our colleagues.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Emirates Towers on your next visit.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2011

I stayed recently at the Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel in Dubai. I was there for a conference and could not be happier. (It was my second stay at the Towers). The rooms are large and well appointed with fabulous views of the Dubai skyline. They provide shuttle service to their beach properties and free beach access. The hotel itself is conveniently located within walking distance (even by Dubai standards) of the DIFC. It was a short cab ride to the convention center. The staff could not be nicer or more helpful. The hotel has free internet access (which has to be the business standard in the 21st century). My one quibble is the cost of services at the business center. Even a very modest amount of printing mounted up quite quickly.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views. Also, women may enjoy the 40th floore -- which is limited to women.
1 Thank Toomdc
Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued loyalty to Jumeirah Emirates Towers and for sharing your feedback following your recent stay.

I am delighted to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your gracious feedback with our colleagues, they will be delighted to know that their efforts are highly
appreciated by our guest. We have also taken note of your feedback with regards to the cost of the services provided at our Business Center for consideration.

We look very much forward to your next visit to Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2011

Family with kids staying 5 nights, 2 rooms!
I can't find words to describe what happened to me and my family. We are in Dubai for a 5 day vacation, my 2 years old gets a cold and develops respiratory problems! The hotel went out of it's way to make my stay comfortable & gave my family comfort. Many names I want to recognize for going the extra mile. I am still half way into my stay, however, didn't want to wait to write my review. As I am really thankful!

The jumeriah towers has a max 4 minutes wait for 911 services to arrive in hotel. Not to mention their own in house emergency services.

The rooms r great, nice views, many dinning options, a short distance to all attractions and free access to wild wadi and all the jumeirah beaches.

Friendly staff, really caring! I will always make this my first choice in Dubai,

For family with children that cares about the safety and well being of their kids, jumeriah hotels are your best option,

The towers are great for business, and also, if u have kids, they will be happy too.

Thank you again, and keep up your great work!

• Stayed November 2011
2 Thank Thsamih
Dear Guest

I was delighted to read how much you and your family enjoyed your stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers and I sincerely appreciate your taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

It is gratifying to note that you were impressed with your overall stay and with our colleagues, particularly with our medical and emergency services team.

I really appreciate your kind comments and I do hope we will have the pleasure and privilege of welcoming you and your family back again in the near future.

Here and there
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2011

I have stayed in many hotels in Dubai,all of the Jumeirah properties in Dubai and London and was looking forward to my first trip to Emirates Towers.

Unfortunately, the whole experience was spolied within the first 45 minutes by the attitutude of the staff member that checked us in and the fact that the hotel room allocated to us was not suitable for two adults and a child of 9. Note to staff - offering a pillow and a blanket for my child to sleep on the couch in the room is not acceptable.
We were clearly allocated a room suitable for one business person - i.e one tooth mug, one bathrobe etc

I booked with my plantinum Amex, which normally ensures a room upgrade - was told there were none available without the system even being checked and when I challenged this (because I had checked on my way there) I was told that it was not possible because they had 'important guests staying'
Funny, I thought Jumeirah considered that all of its guests were important, especialy Sirius card holders.

The card also grants 4pm check out and after the check in team member questioned my status and read the whole email (all 4 pages whilst stood in front of me) again I was told this was not possible. It was the only reason I booked as we had an 8pm flight time home.

So we all trouped back down to reception

I asked to speak to a manager and was told 'he's busy' - again this one done without checking.

I asked about cancellation policy so that we could check out the next day and got into a debate were the check in clerk refused to tell me the hotel's policy and insisted I pay for the whole stay or spoke to American Express at my own expense.

My son was in tears by the time we eventually got to the room with our luggage and of course we were late for a dinner reservation that had to be cancelled.

I spoke to Amex who phoned the duty manager. A bed eventually arrived in the room for my son, we had to climb over it to get to the bathroom. The duty manager agreed a 4pm check out the next day and we left - never to return.

I was left feeling like we should really have used the tradesman's entrance.

This is a lovely hotel and very well situated in Dubai, especially if you are on business. There is a metro station close by and so other areas are easily accessible. I am sure it has many satisfied guests - it just wasn't for us.

The free access to Wild Wadi and Madinat Jumeirah is excellent and the conceirge very helpful in organising waht was to be our only day in the hotel

Room Tip: If you are on business then it will suit you perfectly.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank Latimer
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting such a great review on TripAdvisor, following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

It is with much concern that I have learnt you left the hotel feeling very disappointed. I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and your family.

Please rest assured that the service and attitude of our colleagues have been addressed to ensure that the incidents you have mentioned remain isolated.

I would like to inform you that we are currently in the process of a rooms refurbishment and our new rooms have been designed with the family in mind.

Notwithstanding your disappointment with your recent stay, I request you to please consider the incident you have experienced as isolated and not representative of the high standards we
strive to achieve.

I do sincerely hope that you will decide to return to Emirates Towers Hotel and give us an opportunity to restore your confidence.

I would like to ask that you contact me directly when you have confirmed your plans to return to Dubai. It would give me great pleasure to personally attend to your requirements and ensure that your next stay with us will be both comfortable and memorable.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2011

This was my fourth stay at this hotel over a period of 5 years and the experience was the same each time. Excellent service, clean airy rooms and many restaurant options which have been refreshed since my last visit.

Some floors were being refurbished and it is through this that the hotel keeps it quality. Whilst our room did not appear tired it is as a result of the ongoing maintenance that the quality remains.

The pool area was nice and the fact that you can go to Wild Wadi free of charge as a guest is a bonus.

There is an excellent gym and all the amenities and services that you would expect in a five star hotel and for the day I had meetings a free shuttle to the DIFC.

Room Tip: Ask for a Burj Khalifa view room so you can admire this amazing building
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank riocobb
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, November 9, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I am delighted to learn that you have been impressed with the overall quality and services of our hotel. Your gracious comments will serve as an added inspiration for the team to consistently maintain the high standards which you have experienced during your stay with us and I am eager to share your review with my colleagues who will be thrilled to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2011

Stayed here for three nights and could not fault a single thing.

Was part of a group of nine and we were all delighted with the hotel. Everyone was so helpful.

Room Tip: Try and get a room away from the lifts
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank Subsea-1
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, October 24, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I am extremely pleased that you and your friends enjoyed your overall stay with us. We greatly appreciate your feedback which I will share with my colleagues as they take great pride in providing exceptional service.

We look forward to your next visit.

Yours sincerely,