we booked to travel to the jumeirah beach hotel on the 25jun07 -5nts for my sisters wedding.
this was quite possibly the best hotel we have ever been stayed in .
we had booked to stay in th prem leisure rooms but on arrival as our room wasnt ready for a few hours ,which we didnt mind at all and headed straight down to the pool ,we were then advised we had been upgraded to a junior club suite on the 15th floor this was completely unexpected as the staff had already made us feel extremely welcome .
the room was beautiful and had an extended balcony giving panoramic views over the hotel pool and beach and also dubai city life
the hotel grounds are lovely and very well kept ,we spent most of our time either on the beach ,which is clean and very spacious ,or in the family pool which had an adjacent kids club shaped like a boat with another pool this was great as it had a large canapy sheilding the children fom the sun,which was ideal as it was very hot and we had children with us ageing between 2-yrs old.
there is another pool which mainly catered for adults we went in this pool once but prefered the family one,we also had access being a prem exec customer to the exec pool although it looked lovely we didnt go in, so i cant really comment.
the restaurants on site are lovely we really enjoyed the beechcomber and le veranda but our favourite was the villa beach -fantastic food and service.
we also ate at the tex mex,this restaurant wasnt up to the same standard as the other eateries ,food not brilliant and staff not as polite.
there are buggies onsite to take you where ever you want these are also handy in the heat.
i could go on and on about this hotel as it is fantastic with staff to match,and hopefully we wil be back very soon
NEGATIVE: emirates airline,the only downfall of the holiday ,bad entertainment on board ,and it felt as though the staff were very much on autopilot and anything else above that was a hassle,wouldnt ideally fly with them again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jumeirah International, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Agoda, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah