Spent Xmas and New Year at JBH.Would highly recomend it. First time I
have been it was almost faultless. Hotel restaurants were very good.
Managed to spend £220 on a meal for 2 at La Parilla the Argentinian although £95 of that being on 2 bottles of wine.
Other restaurants were more reasonable although the wine at £35+ per bottle throughout the hotel does tend to push your meal bills up. New
Year Gala dinner was mandatory at nearly £400 per head although all drinks and a bottle of Moet were included.
Had a club exec room which gave us inclusive breakfast a few other perks and use of a private pool shared with the Burj. Hotel staff were very very friendly and always say hello first. The only very slight niggle was the lifts you can spend a lot of time waiting for them. At busy times they take an age to come this can be frustrating.
especially since we were on the 17th floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jumeirah International, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah