First of all, I want to say that the JBH is still a great hotel. It was my second visit (previous was in 2005) and still enjoyed the great location and superb service.
However, I think the hotel might need some refurbishments. Everything is still in very good condition, but it starts to look a little bit outdated in my opinion. I also stayed in The Address Downtown Dubai during my stay and that's quite a big difference.
Second, the Russian armada also arrived in Dubai. I think more than 50% of the visitors were Russians. In fact, that's not a problem, but some of them behave very rude and unfriendly towards the personnel. I often felt compassion during my trip for some of the beach and pool personnel who were treated without any respect...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jumeirah International, Priceline, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah