I went to Dubai with my wife in early July. We stayed in JBH for 2 nights and I think it is enough to stay there for 2 nights to enjoy the complimentary visit to Burj Al Arab and free entrance to Wild Wadi. There's no doubt to say that the room is fantastic especially the view from our room which overlook the Burj Al Arab. The swimming pool is great too. However, the service at the reception, conceirge as well as the lobby restaurant did brought a bad experience to us. I would say it is not qualified as a 5 stars hotel.
We also spent a few nights in Mina A' Salam and Al Qsar which is just next to JBH. Very new hotel and the rooms are fantastic with big balcony. All staffs are very friendly especially in Mina. Great service!! We like the swimming pool in Al Qsar.
Don't miss the Desert dune trip! Its fun to ride on the camels.
We will try other new hotels in Dubai next time and there are also many new hotels comming. And we will stay in Mina for sure and not going back to JBH. Just enough for 2 nights stay in JBH.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah