We took our 2 children aged 11 and 6 to Dubai after visiting 2 years before. We stayed in the premium leisure rooms on the 13th floor overlooking the Burj. Brilliant executive pool, always beds and huge umbrellas.(Make sure you take pool shoes as walking only a couple of yards will burn your feet).
Free entrance to Wild Wadi which we used every morning for 2 hours before the main crowd arrived. Always used the buggies for transportation as far too hot to walk.
Executive Club was well worth extra money as not only seperate pool but also sandwiches and soft drinks supplied throughout the day and 2 hours free alcohol in the evening.
We ate at Go West (Great for Kids.Make sure you book a table that looks like an old cowboy wagon). Good entertainment and not badly priced. Also ate at the Meat Company , lovely food but a bit more expensive.
Hotel is close to shopping malls, Gold souk , Ski Dubai etc for a good tour around Dubai use local taxi's as very cheap. We were lucky enough to stay at the Burj on our last visit, stunning rooms and service but less famiily friendly. Our 2 children absolutely loved every second and begged to go back this year. We booked to go to Turkey but cancelled after finding a great deal on the Virgin website, so Dubai here we come. Staying at The One and Only Royal Mirage, it's got alot to beat but we will let you know how good it was when we return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jumeirah International, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah