This was my second visit to this hotel and once again I was not disappointed! There is building work going on but only during the day and you cannot hear or see anything apart from the large screened area in reception. The room was amazing, the view breathtaking and the weather hot hot hot! It is Ramadan so alcohol is not served by the pool during the day but you can still get food all day long and the lovely new iced coolers were so refreshing we tried them all. You would have to look very hard to find fault with any aspect of this hotel and its staff. It is everything you want and more so I cannot recommend it highly enough. If you want shopping the taxi is cheap and drops you at the door of any Mall. Food is amazing anywhere you decide to go but I can recommend, Afternoon Tea at the JW Marriott, Sunset dinner and Show at Bab Al Shams and Cocktails and dinner in the Sky Bar and Restaurant on the 27th Floor of the Burj Al Arab.....but you do need to book in advance! We will be back again soon.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jumeirah International, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah