We had great time here, all rooms look over sea and Al Arab hotel, has nice pub and restaurants, even had a Jamie,s which open from lunch time until late. Pools were good.
On family package we got breakfast and Wild Wadi water park included, both of which were excellent. Taxi from airport to hotel AED 85 . Make sure you only get cream red taxi, the other taxis are 3 times the cost which we found out hard way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jumeirah International, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Prestigia, Agoda, TravelUp, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah