We've been to JBH, Mina al Salam, Al Qasr and Burj al Arab several times. There were always some small negative things during our stay but we didn't pay attention to them as there weren't essential. And we understood that it was always the nearest sea for us in winter and spring so we could stand some inconvenienceю But this time it is a great disappointment! First - the problem with providing us 2 connected rooms: we stated in the reservation that we need some because of the 2 kids. We were given 2 on the same floor but not connected. I know for sure that its the matter of management to arrange this type of accommodation and its VERY EASY in such type of quite a big hotel and if the company is clientfocused and tries to meet clients demands. So after my demand to have to connected rooms we got them the following day. The 2nd great disappointment - room service. Dry tiger prawns, awful meet! if you order medium you'll get medium rare and if well done- you'll get a piece of charcoal. The most exiting thing was that catch of the day in Dubai is salmon! Of course I understand that this type of fish is the easiest thing to store and prepare but JBH is not a 3 star anyway. Housekeeping service: I was shocked when I found out that tern down service was made with the linen which was full of the raspberry stains on it. Beach restaurant La Veranda became a fastfood corner but with not FF prices)) And be ready that the same crab salade e.g. will has different content and taste when you order sitting in the restaurant and 50 meters away sitting in the sun bed. There have been a lot other small things but above-stated were enough for us to decide not to go to any of the hotel managing by Jumeriah Group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jumeirah International, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah