“Simply Amazing!”

Ranked #56 of 540 Hotels in Dubai
London, United Kingdom
“Simply Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

I have been going back to Jumeirah Beach for over 12 years and I never come away disappointed and always dread leaving. Service is amazing as are the staff. If you have never bee to Dubai before this is the perfect place to stay. Everyone makes you feel at home. Always recommend the Executive Package which includes breakfast, afternoon tea and a free bar and canapés for a couple of hours each evening. A very civilised way to start your night out. Dress code is quite relaxed but it's always a good idea to be respectful with local custom. It can be warm and chilly in the evenings too. If you fancy a change from the hotel, go to the basement and pick up a golf buggy to the next hotel along which has fantastic views, bars, shops and restaurant. Always bargain when buying diamonds too as there are excellent deals to be made!

Room Tip: Ask for the best available room - all rooms have sea view and views of the Burj Al Arab.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Beach Hotel on Tripadvisor.

First of all I would like to thank you for your continued patronage to Jumeirah Beach Hotel and I am delighted to read that every aspect of your experience at Jumeirah Beach Hotel was excellent. Thank you for the very detailed feedback and mentioning so many positive elements about the resort. Your kind comment about our colleagues is highly appreciated. I have shared your comment with the entire team and they are equally happy to hear that you had another brilliant holiday with us.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Mahmoud Sakr

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,134)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
wiltshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

Stayed stop over 2 nights Reception let us down badly, spoke to them in the morning, had to switch off A/C very bad smell musty during Night, only help from reception was No point moving you As you only have 1 more night left.
Hotel was only 60% full
otherwise great situation, superb life guards at children pools and very child friendly restaurants.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank nmm753
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your current stay with us at Jumeirah Beach Hotel on Tripadvisor.

Your valuable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the service Jumeirah Beach Hotel is renowned for and exceed your expectations for future visits. I was therefore concerned to understand that on this occasion we did not meet your expectations. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay. I have noted your comment and passed on to the management team to look into it and taking corrective action where required to enhance the overall experience at Jumeirah Beach Hotel. Thank you for bringing this incident to my attention.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward that we make remainder of your stay an enjoyable one.

jeddah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

Stunning view, fabulous food in lots of restaurants, brilliant gym, great room and amenities Elevators glitchy, front of house staff very disappointing...came across as moody, carpets in rooms and entrance should be replaced for stone, looks dated now. Pool area not staffed sufficiently, busy sun loungers not cleared of towels of those who have left....impossible to know whether the guest has just left for lunch or vacated the lounger. Surprised that male guests were allowed to go wet and shirtless in elevator, not what you expect in Dubai

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

As a company we greatly value our guests feedback as we constantly strive to maintain the highest level of service at all the times. I was therefore concerned to read that on this occasion we did not meet your expectations. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. I have noted all your comments and passed on to the management team to look into it and taking corrective action where required so that we exceed your expectations in near future.

Budapest, Hungary
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

We had a wonderful holiday in Jumeirah Beach hotel at the end of April, beginning of May, 2013.
We booked a normal room from home, and had read the reviews about the advantages of the Club executive, so we wanted to upgrade for that. We were shocked how expensive it would had been in this way. Finally we made the upgrade at the hotel reception, and it was much-much more cheaper.
We had complementary half board, which was quite comfortable: we got the certain number of vouchers and we could decide how to use it, either for lunch or dinner in one of the restaurants at the hotel or even in some other partner hotels's restaurants nearby (a buggy car transportation provided by the hotel). I just loved it, as usually I do not have dinner by the evening, so in classical HB service (breakfast and dinner) I always put on weights :-)

Club Executive rooms definitely worths its price, not only because of the room quality but also because of other services, like dinner snacks and teatime at the Lounge (caffe, refreshments and coctails also includes) + the fantastic Executive pool - which is not very close to the hotel entrance, but only 200m away from the Executive Lounge.

Do not miss to try out Villa Beach restaurant just right next to the Executive pool. Fantastic dishes and presentation. They even serve your meal at the pool, if you require.

Our only negative experience was with the billing. My husband visited the local surgery as it hurt his eyes - air condition at the car.. He asked the lady at the reception and the doctor also for the costs. They said that it won't be more than 25 AED. He was examined for about 5 minutes and had to buy an eyedrops. As usual, I checked our bill on the day before depart and we were shocked as we were charged by 300 AED. We told the story to the receptionist and asked the bill to check, which was supposedly signed by my husband. It was clear that the bill had been signed by someone else so they canceled the whole sum from our bill.

A tip for timing: around the first weeks of May the hotel - and the country also - is crowded with russian guests, as there is a national holiday in Russia at this time. So if you want to avoid it, chose another time.

So all in all, it is really a first class hotel and service. I hope we can return sometime again.

Room Tip: Executive rooms on the top.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues. Thank you for the very detailed feedback and mentioning so many positive elements about the resort.

The summer flavor package we have developed to enhance the overall good quality experience at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, and I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed the offer. I have noted your comment with regards to the billing discrepancies upon check out and passed on to the Front office team to look into it and taking correction action where required so that we exceed your expectations in near future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

Arriving from Kuala Lumpur I was met at the Airport by the Jumeirah Beach staff and whisked to the hotel in the back of a BMW. Stayed in a Beachcomber Suite which had literally everything you would need, small kitchen, guest bathroom, main bathroom, massive terrace with views across the gardens, super comfy beds, excellent tech and anything else you can think of !! Staff were most excellent. There is generally a brilliant atmosphere around this place, clearly its not cheap but start saving and head off on your dream holiday.......I am.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read that our team was able to make your every moment at Jumeirah Beach Hotel very special and you were overall happy with the services and facilities provided at the resort.

Lisbon, Portugal
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

After arrival at Dubai I had a person waiting for me in the restrited area of the airport. As my luggage was delayed he contacted the airline for immediate despatch. We had a special and empty queue at passport control just for us. At the outside a Mercedes (whit a mini bar) wait for us to take us to the hotel. When we arrived we have a big reception and up to our room on the 17th floor. The excutive room was very spacious and perfectly cleaned with a big flat sreen and all the amenities you can imagine. After a very good night of sleep I waked up and open the curtains and I was ecstatic with the amazing view: at left the Burj Al Arab, in front was the marina, the pools and the beach Then I went to the breakfast. They have everythink you can imagine and I don't have words to express the quality. Then I went to the beach but just for a minutes because the water was at 34ºC and the exterior temperature was 41ºC But when I entered at the water the lifeguard already entered with a kayak. As the heat is too much I was cool the the pool. The dinner is already very good. I don't have words and strars to qualify that stay but is the best hotel i had stayed and I recommend to all of you beause it is worth every penny! They really care about you and any wish you had. Visited at August 2005

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank FConceicao
Dear Guest

I am delighted to read that every aspect of your experience at Jumeirah Beach Hotel was excellent. It is very special to be referred to as “One of the Best Hotel in the World” and I am very grateful to you for this wonderful compliment. Thank you for the very detailed feedback and mentioning so many positive element about the resort.

Farnborough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

A special birthday gift for my wife that turned out to be nothing more than perfect. The room was outstanding (again. This is our third visit to the hotel over six years) the service superb and the choice of restaurants enough to confuse anyone. Each one with its own specialities and creating a difficult choice.

The service was superb again and I really cannot fault the place, hence the return visits.

Room Tip: Book an end/corner-suite as high as you can get...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank DoubleSigma
Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for your continued patronage to Jumeirah Beach Hotel. Our “Stay Different” promise is to create luxury environments where our guests can enjoy unique and memorable experiences and I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues.

I am also happy to read that we became the scenery on your Wife’s birthday. I wish her a happy belated birthday and wish her all the happiness throughout the year. Thank you for celebrating this important occasion of her life with us here at Jumeirah Beach Hotel.