I have been going back to Jumeirah Beach for over 12 years and I never come away disappointed and always dread leaving. Service is amazing as are the staff. If you have never bee to Dubai before this is the perfect place to stay. Everyone makes you feel at home. Always recommend the Executive Package which includes breakfast, afternoon tea and a free bar and canapés for a couple of hours each evening. A very civilised way to start your night out. Dress code is quite relaxed but it's always a good idea to be respectful with local custom. It can be warm and chilly in the evenings too. If you fancy a change from the hotel, go to the basement and pick up a golf buggy to the next hotel along which has fantastic views, bars, shops and restaurant. Always bargain when buying diamonds too as there are excellent deals to be made!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jumeirah International, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah