Stayed here Sept 2013 for a week...and everything is great!
The first thing that hits you on entering your rooms are magnificent views onto the beach and of Burj-Al-Arab. Absolutely stunning. The rooms are very spacious....beds huge and a lounge seating area too.
Staff are friendly and efficient from the moment you get there. We were celebrating our wedding and received a complimentary bottle of champagne and cake in our room, which was very sweet. The rooms are serviced daily and to great standards. More than sufficient complimentary bottled water is provided in rooms. We booked an all inclusive deal, and the best bit is you are given vouchers for your meals, which you can choose to use at any time. So not like other hotels, where you have to be back at the hotel in time for dinner etc.....and the vouchers can be used at any of the Jumeirah hotels. We ended up trying out some of the restaurants in neighbouring hotels too. The hotel offers a shuttle service to these too, so no sweaty walks needed just before meals!
You are able to use Wild Wadi from this hotel and they have special extended visit times for hotel guests which is great, so you can get in before the crowds. There is a bar/club at the end of the pier...definitely visit....lovely atmosphere, and great to just relax and chill in the evening with the sea breeze going by. We booked a meal at the Burj too. Was nice, and views were fantastic...but prices are very expensive! I would recommend if visiting the Burj, don't have to pay out for the expensive lunch/dinner...go to the bar instead, more reasonably priced and get great views.
Food at Jumeirah was excellent and the choose was absolutely fantastic esp at the buffet restaurant. We ate there several times, and was perfect as provided great choice for our tastes...my husband eats meat and I'm vegetarian.
People often say that a week is too much in Dubai, but we found it too short...there is just too much to do, especially if you do want to spent a few days just relaxing at your own hotel.
Other things to do in Dubai:
-Desert safari.....very well done....definitely recommend
-The Mall....Emirates Mall & Dubai Mall...shopping, shopping, shopping!!
-Going up the Khalif tower and watching the fountain display from above
-In door skiing
-Gold souks...shopping, shopping, shopping!!
-Meena bazaar...indian traditional shopping and restaurants
-Use the gondal ride within the hotel and go visit the neighbouring hotels and shops/ restaurants
-Bus tour of the city, so can see all the sites
-Boat trip down the river
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jumeirah International, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah