“Wonderful family treat”

Ranked #63 of 546 Hotels in Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Wonderful family treat”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed here before and it is consistent in its fabulousness the staff are very happy and from reception to the restaurants and wild wadi in fact all the staff are fantastic. The children loved wild wadi the July heat couldn't dampen their enjoyment. Breakfast at Latitude was incredible the best goats cheese omelette I've ever had the pleasure of eating. Super comfortable beds incredible view.
Kids favorite was wild wadi, mine and hubby's was swimming in the ocean and enjoying a cocktail in the pool bar as the sun set.
Thank you to all the amazing staff at the hotel, wild wadi the life guards at the beach and the pool the room service people,house keeping valet parking for making our stay perfect. Oh a very nice touch was the cake and sparkling date juice in our room for our Anniversary. We will definitely be returning.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank 308Jane
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Beach Hotel on Tripadvisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your experience with us and you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues. I am also delighted to read that we were the part of your Anniversary celebration. Thank you for celebrating this important occasion of your life with us. I wish you both a happy married life together.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Mahmoud Sakr

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,165)
  • Arabic first
  • Serbian first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Firstly this hotel is CLEAN! The rooms, restaurants and facilities are at the highest standards. All the staff went out of their way to accomadate our every request with a smile! Frank one of the door men located our lost mobile phone which we left in a taxi and had it delivered back to us within an hour! Ali one of the concierge staff was always at hand to assist our questions about Dubai and the hotel. Xavier the manager at Carnevale the Italian restaurant was brilliant and the food at this particular restaurant was amazing. Housekeeping was delightful and they do really go that extra mile to keep your room clean. The views from the rooms are breathtaking and the beds were very comfortable. I loved all the extra amenities this hotel provided and i felt completely at home during my whole stay. We had a half board offer which was brilliant - we were able to enjoy food at about 40 or so resturants including other hotels.

Please please stay at this hotel, it offers the best of everything.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues. Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements about the resort.

Our colleagues are our asset and we put lot of efforts to train our colleagues to deliver the good quality service to all our guests, and your mention of superlative service during your stay is very encouraging and brings us immense joy. Your gracious comment about our colleagues Frank, Ali and Xavier is highly appreciated. I have shared your comment with the entire team and they are very happy to hear that their efforts has been recognized by our guests and you had a wonderful holiday with us.

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I have recently returned from my umpteenth visit to the JBH. I just cant stay away!
The success of the hotel is evident in the number of people that you talk to who have returned time and time again.

We booked a new upgraded room which was superb, and a big improvement on the slightly dated "old" rooms. We took our 9 month old along for the first time and he also loved the place which is so child friendly.

I know Mahmoud Sakr, the GM from his BAA days and it seems that he has brought with him the lessons that he has learnt there. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff, there is very fine attention to detail to everything and this combined with excellent food and great surroundings makes this the best place to stay in Dubai! ....BAA excepted!

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest

First of all I would like to thank you for your continued patronage to Jumeirah Beach Hotel. Our prime focus is to the provide efficient, warm and friendly service to all our guests and your mention about these services is very encouraging and a great pride for the entire team. Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements about the resort. I have shared your appreciation with the entire team and they are equally happy to hear that you had an another wonderful stay with us.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Very good hotel. Stayed premium leisure and have got to say Albert and Aziz were brilliant and very helpful. We stayed as a party of 5 and got a complimentary airport pick up. Hotel was clean and staff ALWAYS said hello, good morning etc. our view was excellent off the burj al arab...

We were halfboard and the restraunt was good expect from The noodle House because of the service and the menu :(. Latitude was excellent loved the themed nights (Indian,Arabian,Mexican, British night) FOOD WAS LOVELY.

Wild wadi was exceptional... Jumeirah sceirah was so fun and its not that scary when u have done 8 times like me.

Overall jbh was brilliant and premium leisure was also very good. And again ALBERT AND AZIZ WERE VERY GOOD..

Room Tip: 1003 had a perfect view of the whole resort and the iconic burj al arab
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Esa A
Dear Guest

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues. I am also happy to read that you had fun at Wild Wadi and loved Jumeirah Sceirah ride.

Your kind comment about our colleagues especially about Albert and Aziz is highly appreciated. Positive reviews like yours always serve as an added motivation to the entire team to maintain the highest level of service at all the times to all our guests. I have shared your comment with the teams and they are very happy to hear that you had a wonderful holiday with us.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed July 6, 2013

First and foremost, the staff were amongst the most hospitable and caring I have ever experienced. Particularly Mr Sreedhar, Mr Agnelo and Mr Thomas at the executive lounge on the 24th floor. We had very friendly greetings from all the staff that passed us and great assistance on the phone as well.

The executive lounge had a great spread all through the day and the staff made special cocktails for my birthday during the happy hour.

The best part about the stay was the honeymoon suite & the honeymoon amenities (godiva chocolates, Delice arabic treats and a bottle of Vine) followed by a bottle of sparkling vine and a cake the next day for my birthday.

The only downside was the service in the room took too long to arrive and the breakfast though a huge spread (at latitude) was not the best I have tasted.

Overall an excellent experience. Unforgettable.

Room Tip: Get Sea facing room, it is at its best with a burj view. The suites on the right side of the hotel...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were overall happy with the services provided by our colleagues. Our prime focus is to the provide efficient, warm and friendly service to all our guests and your mention about these services is very encouraging and a great pride for the entire team.

I am also delighted to read that we became the scenery on your birthday celebration. I wish you a happy belated birthday and wish you a good health and happiness throughout the year. Evening turn-down amenities are some of our several special touches we have developed to enhance the guest experience at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, and I am very delighted to hear that you found these gestures as impressive.

Your kind comment about our colleagues Agnelo, Sreedhar and Thomas is highly appreciated. I have shared your appreciation with the entire team and they are equally happy to hear that you had an amazing holiday with us. Your comment with regards to the slow service and food variety available during breakfast has been noted and passed onto the team to look into it and taking corrective action where required so that we exceed your expectation in near future. Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience you have experienced during your stay.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Having just returned from JBH in Dubai for our 15th visit in 10 years, once again we were extremely satisfied with overall quality of accommodation, food and service. Our favourite restaurant is Carnival and always aim to visit this restaurant a number of times during our stay. This due to the delicious food served from pasta to sea bass or ribeye beef and the service provided by manager Peter and assistant manager Xavier. We also enjoyed the food and service in Villa Beach, Der Keller, Dow and Anchor, La Parilla. We spent our time on the beach and were well looked after with a warm friendly service by John, James, Haridas and Samad Valerian and Abdon. Along with great service provided at the pool bar by Senny and Kajatan. The new look rooms are very chic. If you want a hotel where the staff will make you feel special from the initial check in to your departure the JBH is the place to go. We would also give a special mention to Iftie Rashid on the concierge desk and Abas who also has a friendly word with you when you pass through the hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for your continued patronage to Jumeirah Beach Hotel for last 10 years. Your comment about our services and facilities is very encouraging for the entire team to maintain the highest level of service at all the times. Our constant effort at Jumeirah Beach Hotel is to create a relaxing environment and offer efficient, warm, friendly and unobtrusive service to all our guests and I am happy to hear that you were overall happy with the services provided by our colleagues.

Your kind comment about our colleagues is highly appreciated. I feel very proud that I am surrounded by these talented individuals who exactly know how to deliver a good quality service to all our guests. I have shared your comment with the colleagues and they all are very happy to hear that their efforts has been recognized by our guests.

hertfordshire
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We stayed here as a party of seven, our stay was perfect from the complimentary airport pick up to the airport drop off. We were welcomed at the airport by 2 SUV's and offered water and cold scented towels. Our kids (all over 18) loved the in car wifi and the offer of iPads by the drivers.
We were taken straight to the exec lounge on arrival and given breakfast and drinks, our rooms were not ready but we expected this as we were so early and it was the weekend. The amenities available made it easy for us to use the pools etc while we waited for our rooms and they were well worth waiting for. I don't understand the comments regarding the non refurbished rooms, ours was clean, large and well decorated on the 17th, 16th and 9th floors, all with unbeatable views. Our 3rd room was a triple room and the only minor fault for the Whole stay was that the extra bed was just that - a "z" bed, but the mattress was comfortable and our kids had no complaints.
The staff at the hotel are a credit and the management should be really proud, especially those in the exec lounge who made us feel like royalty.
The buggy service is excellent, as are the well equipped gym and sports facilities.
Tip- book the executive rooms with access to the lounge where complimentary drinks are served all day, as well as afternoon tea and happy hour - all complimentary and in a lovely claiming setting. You also get to use the executive pool which is quieter and you never have a problem getting sunbeds and the airport runs are complimentary too.
The latitude is the best buffet we have ever had, we also ate at beachcombers, where there is a resident band who will sing your requests at your table and they have lovely voices - no package holiday entertainers here!
I recommend carnevale on the first floor, excellent food and if you're on half board package there is no additional cost. La Parilla do a really good Argentinian tenderloin.
All in all the best Dubai hotel we have stayed in so far, because of the services and activities provided, great location and attentive staff who treat you like royalty!
Make sure you do a yellow boat tour - good value and an excellent view of Dubai.
Visit the gold souk, dubai mall and aquarium, but make sure you always pay in dirhams when using your cards, as the rates are really high when they convert to your home currency in fact the jewellers I bought in added an extra £15 to my purchase by converting to £'s without my authority!
Use taxis where you can, as the hotel transport is 7 times the cost ie: taxi to the Dubai mall is 50 AED and the hotel car is 300 AED
I highly recommend this hotel especially for families and couples.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the very detailed feedback and mentioning so many positive elements about the resort. Your kind comment about our colleagues is highly appreciated. Positive reviews like yours always serve as an added motivation to the entire team to maintain the highest level of service at all the times to all our guests.